WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY THIS SHIT?

WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY THIS SHIT?

should have waited for the dip Norman.
it was obvious this was going back to 7500, don't buy something that 60% of Veeky Forums is shilling. it means its overbought

I THOUGHT THIS IS GOING TO MOON INDEFINIETLY

Well in that case i suggest you cash out and ask your former manager if you can get your job at McDonald's back

damn it really just keeps bleeding huh, I might jump in soon

LMAO
btfo

same, my portfolio is 80% VEN, 8% OMG, 8% AMB, 2% shitcoins. might consolidate my shitcoin stack into AMB

Sold at 8800. I'll buy back when it goes to the bottom.

Be patient assholes, this thing's ratcheting up. Looking bullish by the last two hours' candles. Stop day trading this shit or get left behind

Should I buy back?

I wouldn't count on a dip to .0009 if that's what you're asking, but you can risk it if you like

>80% VEN
Research other stuff and diversify. VEN has very credible competition and is already high marketcap. Don't let all your dreams float or sink based mainly on the success of VEN.

Do people here seriously have such weak hands they can't hold for more than a day?

Imagine buying eth for $10 and selling the next day when it dips to $9

FeelsBadMan

This is a solid hold though, so I ain't selling until April or May, whenever the 10x is fulfilled.

weak hands

Announcements coming on Jan 31 plus stuff in February. Sit on your stack for a week and forget about it. Relax.

Ambrosus is the next big thing, it's so obvious. Enjoy the dip

Jesus Christ when are people going to stop relying on market cap for gains. Can’t believe you stupid niggers still fall for the market cap meme

how your bags doing

Considering they’re 100% VEN, and I got in when it was $2 my bags feeling quite fine thank you!

i bought it at 20 cents it wasnt most of my portfolio at that time. im just going to keep holding

Jesus christ dude you're an absolute brainlet. Market cap is the one of the first things you should look at in order to see the growth potential of your investment. Ethereum isn't going to grow as fast as VEN, and VEN isn't going to grow as fast as some random 20M cap promising ICO, for example. The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Yes, and it will only get worse. ADD reddit users are already teaching their children to trade magical internet money