Just did Peyote Again

REQ is gonna squirt all over all over faces Veeky Forums when the mainnet is released and REQ based apps start saturating the ecosystem.

If you haven't seen any of the videos of the testnet apps, it's apparent that you dumb fucks only listen to paid pajeets who are here to keep prices low for whales.

I'm going to laugh at you all when REQ is top 10 crypto because it is the PayPal of the crypto world and totally puts auditing companies out of business.

If you have 25k or more of REQ, you gonna make it in 1 year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvERhG-Ir6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice larp. screencap this, drgn is the NEET coin of the year

listen man drugs can cause delusion of grandeur. i literally thought i contacted satoshi one time on ketamine. do not take them as investment advice. req is going to fail btw.

req has potential to reach $6

req chain is a wanna be pay pal

>If you have 25k or more of REQ, you gonna make it in 1 year.

Only got 14k, what happens to me?

listen man drugs can cause delusion of grandeur. i literally thought i contacted satoshi one time on ketamine. do not take them as investment advice. req is going to fail btw.

REQ - $20 by EOY

do pcp and buy link

Look at how painfully awkward and non user friendly this looks lmfao. Yeah, next paypal my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvERhG-Ir6Q

PAJEET

Linky here. Question for my Request brothers. I'm about 90/10 Link Request and I honestly don't keep up with Request news or anything. When is the mainnet launch? And do you all think Request will take off before Link? I feel like Link will start increasing as we get closer to Sergey and the conference next month.

How is peyote in comparison to shrooms or lsd? Wanna try.

enjoy the end when u shit ur brains out

Priced In. Literally all of crypto will know Main Net is coming up. Literally Priced In. There will be a bit of a pump but I hope you all have atleast half a brain to sell the god damn news like everyone holding this coin is literally waiting to do. It's been tanking for weeks and theres many opportunities elsewhere. Why would this coin gain value post Main Net?

you are normie pajeet

>req is going to fail btw

Lmao why would I take anything serious coming from a ketamine pauper.

you gonna make it in 18 months senpai

because then it can finally start being used for it's intended purpose?

The platform will be utilized by a great number of crypto enthusiasts which will lead to an immense amount of tokens being burnt, thus, negating the selloff that will undoubtedly occur after main net is released.

ok tell me what you are going to use it for

you probably did, m8.

satoshi really loves his drugs, he does.

>huuuur duuuuuurrrr
read the fucking whitepaper

To purchase items from shops that will utilize the pay with request button (this depends on adoption). I will also utilize the network to send myself an invoice and exchange my crypto for fiat. I also like the automation of expense, auditing, and accounting as well as the IoT component of the project outlined in the whitepaper. Request Network is a huge risk. I do not advise anyone to invest in the project unless they are extremely patient and truly believe that the team will fulfill their goals for it is an ambitious project.