ETHorse

Why is this shitcoin literally dead??? Stablemasters where you at?? Iron Hands here

was kicked off their telegram for voicing some complaints. the horse bag holders are living in an eccochamber, but fail to realize that no one is buying.

sold at a loss & it felt really fucking good. The chart looks terrible (head & shoulders if I've ever seen one). The chart looks like a second shoulder. $16 million has left the building & more will continue to leave because there are not enough buyers.

Enjoy carrying your horse bags

I-It will get b-b-better when mainnet gets released in Feb r-r-right senpaitachi?

also, if you do the math. The devs own 25million tokens. Well, I can tell you right now that I watched this shit tank from .24 to .20 in a second. I speculate that the devs sold 25million tokens & made $4million, which they won't be using to put this on any exchanges. I mean, that's literally what they said in their latest twitter memo.

THEY WON'T BE PAYING EXCHANGES TO LIST THEIR TOKEN, THEY ARE EXPECTING THE COMMUNITY TO VOTE FOR ETHORSE.

What's the problem with ETHORSE? what are they not delivering?

Buy high, sell low, good job fella

now is probably a good time to stock up. Buy fear sell greed and all that

yep, i did. sometimes you have to take a 30% loss. I want you to understand how low erc20 tokens can go, especially in a bearish market. I kept a small amount on the exchange to cover my loses when it goes to $100million market cap like you faggots actually believe it will go to. I hope it does, then i'll break even, and you guys will be horse millionaires.

I'm holding till soft launch in a couple weeks. Anyone that sold now is a fucking idiot and you shouldn't listen to anything they have to say.

The team has been keeping everyone up to date. The github is very active. There's nothing left to do but wait till soft launch really. They are also updating the app UI completely which they will update us on before soft launch as well.

then why is there no volume? do you think the whales don't know about this project?

you are thinking this is another REQ
it is not
actually wait REQ went below ico price before going to almost a dollar. yes yes, i think you're right we are going to below ICO. I'll buy some at that price user.

oh wow time to put your $500 on ethorse. good luck convincing millionaires to put $15million back into HORSE

You are half of the posts in this thread which speaks volumes in itself.

It went well the first 2-3 days then it started dipping, hopefully it will get better in the next 2 weeks. I guess the token being available only on 2 exchanges (1 of em being absolute dog shit) doesnt help.

There is literally no problem. People just FUDing

ahh excellent point user. I'm not fucking hiding that. I have many criticisms with this project user. Sorry i didn't compress them into one beautiful comment. You have no counter arguments & are left to diagnose my presentation. (criticize the arguments not the delivery- it makes for a better debate).

Counter arguments to what? the volume of the coin went down because we are in a bear market and this isn't on any centralized exchange. This isn't anything new in the crypto world.

Okay, so whats really going on with them and when can we see some growth?

They are having their soft launch in a couple of weeks. They have been updating us every step of the way. The fact that this hasn't even been shilled and still has more volume than PayFair which is shilled here multiple times a day. I don't know what else to tell you.