Admit it

Attention:
We are returning back to normal

The new paradigm, was obviously Btc surging in price, articles and in the news/professionals talking about it daily. This was around 19k

Do you fucking dumb autists really think it would go to 100k or something... bitcoin? Really? 20k is WAY more than it should EVER have seen

Now listen to me, for most of you.... you are too late. Sorry to be the negative nancy here, but i'm too late too. You can day trade and make some money, but 90% chance we will not be seeing a massive massive bull run again where every coin is green every day.

Quit dreaming about your NEET life , it isn't happening. Grow some balls guys.... and admit it. I am not spreading irrational FUD, just trying to give a dose of reality to the NEET dreamers. Discuss, but do not question me.

I am the one that fudded DBC at 50 cents, because i knew it was all over very soon. My prediction skills are impeccable.

Nice pasta

nigga shut the FUCK up

It is fresh mate, feel free to turn it into Pasta but i did not copy paste it from someone...

are you trying to be screen cap bait or something. bizarre. try to be less obvious next time.

no honestly i don't want you people to leave crypto

But i AM tired of delusional fags thinking their coin will be 20x within a month. Those chances are SLIM to NONE

LE vechain $100 by march xD

Not happening, and i own some too

Good, I've been waiting to buy more.

Oh, it's just another one of these posts.

I can respect that, i'll be buying more during major dips
Scared shitless inside aren't you, nothing to refute my correct claims though
gg shitcoiner

$1000 vechain in 5 years retard, deal with it.

This is mostly true. Crypto isn't dead, but BTC will die slowly from here on out. It'll NEVER hit 15K ever again...

Ever.

But there's another good bull run for alts at least before this baby breaks down. Most of you are too dumb to make it, though.

lmao nice troll

Why has no one pointed out that he posted a picture from 2017?OP is honestly retarded and so is anyone that even remotely agrees with him. BTC sucks ass but it'll go back to 15k before people realize that.

saved to laugh at later

watch for the thread

btc to $100k was a meme to dump on normies

anyone who's been long enough in the crypto space could read though the bullshit

Agreed, we have another run left in us
Especially with Nigger cent in the media and Katy Perry with her finger nails

Many people are out though, they got burned during the massive run we had. Probably bought ripple at $3

I don't have to dream about NEET life, it's already here.

Sad people know they wont make it and want you to not make it. Dont listen to psychic vampires.

>I predicted the death of a shitcoin whose greatest advocate was a psychotic bot that spammed pictures of food
>my prediction skills are impeccable
Sort yourself out you fucking goofball

Somebody screencap this autism LOL

You mean the shitcoin that was shilled here every day
The shitcoin that 80% of Biz was invested in?
The shitcoin with Neo backing

Most you fags thought it was gonna moon forever. I knew it was a sinking ship and called it, only the smart ones sold the top

do you even know how many times people have posted this fucking meme every year since 2011? People have claimed this shit since bitcoin hit 15 dollars

>bitcoin should never be this expensive, at most it should be 10 dollars, we are in a bubble guys

Fuck its so tiring seeing you newfags post this shit.

lol, we are in the early institutional investors phase. It will not burst until at least 3-4 trillion marketcap. Then we'll "back to normal", and after another 2-3 years the market cap will slowly become x10 from the "new paradigm" value. Just think about early internet and dotcom crash - the value of the internet companies now is a lot of x's from the peak before the crash

We're in a bear trap going up. Crypto is out there, but go ask 10 random people what it is. Barely one of them will say they know exactly what it is besides hearing the name Bitcoin.

Then again this graph is probably outdated already.

OP I agree what now?

Fuck off waltcuck it'll be 30 dollars by march, if your not in your a cuck. Kys

I have 0 walt friend
Stay hopeful, nothing i can say to you

R u a cuck? BCH is going to $5K in a month and then $7K 2-3 months after that. Screen cap this. TRTL is going to 100 sats in a week. What are you talking about "no more bull runs"???

TRTL KEK

>only the smart ones sold the top
Smart is a funny way of saying weak hands in reality.
If everyone had rolled with it, we could have seen it go higher and more adoption.
But "smart", or "selfish" weak-handed bitches like you started the panic and everyone lost their nerve. That's how it happens.

>BCH is going to $5K in a month and then $7K 2-3 months after that

why tho

>t.50 bch bagholder