CarVertical - your lambo awaits

Under fucking valued - carVertical

Working product, great partnerships, solving a simple problem that need to be fucking solved, BMW partnership being announced soon, EU backed, on kucoin and being released on major exchanges in the coming weeks.

Stop driving your hoopty and buy a lambo.

Current trading at .01 cents

Other urls found in this thread:

carvertical.com/blog/listed-on-exchange-cv-tokens-journey-to-the-moon-has-started/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh this is starting to make a lot more sense now...

Elaborate pls sir

Good long term hold.

I heard that its coming to binance next week

someone posted this earlier making fun of the "coin". Coin recently dumped when added to kucoin. I read the white paper. About as shitty of a coin as a coin can get. Scam coin promising "mining" machines that you plug into your car. You can DOX yourself in exchange for more coins. I'm guessing people bought this shitcoin before it was added to Kucoin thinking it'd pump and are now holding some heavy ass bags. Stay away and dump this shit immediately if you got it. OP doesn't know what he's talking about, there is no "working product" and the BMW partnership is really just an ex-employee that is an advisor.

kek

>2m/hour trading volume DURING competition

Hahahaha buy this shit and slowly bleed to death

Look. This lambo dream from cV is not going to happen. Nobody is going to buy this shit coin. Every car history report company that has existed has a quick spike in interest and it quickly falls off the radar because it sucks. Nobody wants this shitty coin.

kek

carvertical.com/blog/listed-on-exchange-cv-tokens-journey-to-the-moon-has-started/

enjoy staying poor you nigger faggots

those bags must be really heavy

I own 200k cv and will buy more, get rekt

>no actual reply to what i said.
yeah boy keep the shill train going.
here's a little hint for ya boys.
Take your time to research
A little goes a long way.
Once you get there, you'll know it.

get the fuck out you autist

pnd shitcoin

fucking faggots with their fucking pontiac aztecs hating on cV. Can't even afford a carfax.

Cucks.

Man if that is true then this might be one of the biggest shitcoins of the year. Shit I just had an idea, next december we ought to have a thread where people vote for the scammiest shitcoin of the year.

Top fucking kek. Just looked at the BTC buy book. Not even 5 btc total and most at lowest of prices LMAO

Guys here who are heavy on Verge bags still talking about this being a shitcoin.

KEK.

heres your fucking bmw partnership ahahahahahahahaha

Christ, when the coin itself spouts the moon meme...

Those are actually really expensive headphones...

>a single dev managed presumably a webpage for bmw of north america
>bmw partnership

its about to moon, major pnd gonna pump it soon

LMAO thats exactly what ICO holders are waiting for

as soon as neets start pumping this, ICO bag holders are gonna dump 10% of their stock making this crash to 10 sats

Or, you can just buy in now before the pump.