GARLICCCCC

The real question is why all yall niggas aint mining that sweet garlicoin right now

Can you please stop shilling this shitcoin on here?

No. Shit is dumb.

>Shit is dumb.

Reddit also praised Doge, which is now one of the easiest coins to liquidate.
You don't have to like Reddit, but you're a fool if you're not taking this opportunity for EASY free money you'll be able to turn into BTC.

so I am mining this and have quite a few
but I am not sure what to expect the value of this coin to be in 6-12 months. could be like 5 cents, seriously. or $10+. there is a LOT of memetic energy behind this right now, bash leddit all you want but its on twitter and youtube as well. the autists at Veeky Forums don't understand this, so they shill their stupid turtlecoin meme

Finally managed to dump my pile of Humble Bundle leftovers thanks to this coin

Only got 15 from sales but seems alright once the coin hits $10-$25

I sold 10 grlc for 20 dollars

where the other garlic whales out there with >1500

yall better not dump this shit to zero.. this memetic wave will take us to lamboland

such a bad meme
only reddit can come up with such shitty memes

Dogecoin showed the way of the memecoin - $800M marketcap

Monacoin is the jap equivalent - $320M marketcap

Garlicoin - the next great memecoin. I think its fair to compare its marketcap to Monacoin. they are both asic-resistant litecoin meme forks with cult followings. Mona has 75x the circulating supply of Garlic right now, so at equal mcap that would be $422/Garlic. topkek

>such a bad meme

honestly, you are wrong. I don't have time to explain why but the evidence is clear. There is tremendous memetic energy behind this coin.

do you get off better if you buy specific nudes from a girl?

there's already girls selling photos for grlc

deep in your heart, you know garlicoin is a shitty fucking meme. now kys.

OK, so tell me how

This is retarded. Stop being jealous of Turtlecoin's success. Garliccoin is reddit-tier and it's a failure.

>honestly, you are wrong. I don't have time to explain why but the evidence is clear. There is tremendous memetic energy behind this coin.
Dude Turtlecoin isn't even on CMC yet and it has literally TEN TIMES the trading volume of garliccoin. Garliccoin is shit.

garlicoin is five days old

This pic is from their own subreddit. Right now it's less than $0.90. It has no momentum. Compare that to turtlecoin's trading volume going from 1/10th of Garliccoins to 10x Garliccoins in the span of a week while Garliccoin tanked in price over the past week.

And it's only gone down in price and it's already on a real exchange and CMC. Turtlecoin hasn't even reached a real exchange or CMC and it has 10x the activity behind it.

Garlicoin is a normie coin. Normies don't use shady exchanges, thats why the volume is low

Turtle is a pajeet scam coin held by pajeet biztards who are comfortable trading on pajeet exchanges. its also a pump and dump thats why there is volume.

A booming OTC market for Garlic sprang up literally overnight on reddit. It is 5 days old and already crushing it, memetically speaking.

>I didn't sell at $3

just added to coinmarketcap. its mooning, kek

up to $1.31, get in or stay poor

Garlic is an inanimate object, not as cute as little turtlelets

they dont get all crypto is a meme
doge make people millionaire and this can too. its free to mine faggots.. pay your electricity only.

hold it will go to $10 pretty sure

I can believe it.

should i sell 100 at $2 im a poorfag and dont know about crypto

wai till 5...