Raiblocks(XRB)

>Everything else bleeding with BTC
>Raiblocking mooning back to the point it was when BTC was 14K

Someone explain this wizardry. Is the prophecized megamoon to binance about to start?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainblocks.io/
linkedin.com/in/bluepnume
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Basically because everyone is retarded. You could only buy it on shit exchanges that basically got DDOS'd and shut down a month ago. Also the XRB node runs differently, and the retarded exchange devs tried to run all their XRB traffic through a single wallet (and it held for like 4 hours).

Or it was market manipulation to pick up stacks before this thing explodes.

I'd buy. After this tiny wall, there are almost no more sell orders. Once this shit hits Binance on monday, we'll see ~300k sats. Oh, and yeah, regardless if btc is 11k, 18k or 35k

it's not mooning. its a pump and dump from the vex group. there will be a huge sell off soon

Look at the volume retard

Soon $24

Could still be a binance dump. Volume is still quite low and many folks are sitting on mad gains. Anyone got un update on Bitgrail/Mercatox withdrawals? Are Raiblocks still being held hostage? So glad I got my shit off Bitgrail the day after I bought, almost had a heart attack while my funds were in limbo as I was waiting for my wallet to sync. This coin Is a great buy and once we reach $50 (very soon) that will be the absolute floor.

mercatox and bitgrail are both working now, thankfully. no one should trust them going forward though. kucoin is fine.

anyone who wanted to dump has been able to on kucoin/bg for awhile now. there are probably far more people waiting to buy on binance. ultimately, a big platform like steam adopting raiblocks will be the mars mission imo. but maybe it happens before that... this market is retarded.

160k pulled his wall after they ate half.
Working on the 166k now. Same thing will probably happen.
The wizardry will occur on the 8th or on the day or so before. This is the pricing in of the news, but there's a fair chance nobody is going to want to sell the news. Hell, I'm not sure anyone heard the rumor yet.

I’m an iron hands XRB chad, it’s ok user, tell me

I've tried to tell folks and they all shitcoin this, shitcoin that, but whatever, use your own judgement.
IT'S NOT COINBASE
That being said, coinbro shills it today because reasons. Colin is having a Q&A on the 8th. What do you think he's going to be talking about? Repaired nodes and stagnant price?
No reason to have a meetup for that.

xrb is the COMFIEST hold

what is the vex group

CND is honestly the comfiest hold but I do love my XRB bags

It's a pump and dump group where 10 people buy a coin and then dump it on a discord full of pajeets who think they are going to make money.
They had no effect on price today.

look at all these copers haha

Data Dash shilling it

probably needs to dump his bags

XRB is here to stay, its going for top 10 where it belongs. only coin in top 25 that isn't listed on binance yet. now that is impressive. you would be lying out of your asshole if you said that isn't impressive.

brainblocks.io/ created by linkedin.com/in/bluepnume

Have fun getting richer anons

binance moon incoming

i would hope so. i bought a bunch of my bags at $25