Anyone else get upset with /r/cryptocurrency ?

anyone else get upset with /r/cryptocurrency ?
>these faggots are even worse than my fellow Veeky Forums bruhs
>fucking complete cattle cancer mentality
>zero fucking individualism and self-value or set of self-believes
>is that what literally most shitty corner of internet looks like ?
>i mean I see more human spirit in facebook posts these days

>actual pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectualization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>zero fucking individualism and self-value or set of self-believes

This is literally how reddit works.

The voting system is fucking garbage, it creates a massive hivemind.
No wonder reddit is filled with leftists.

Youre expecting better from reddit? Is this wigger serious?

Even when the topic is a system built around the individual itself they still behave like a herd of cattle.

And the groupthink over there doesn’t allow them to resize the crypto bubble has popped

The entire site is designed to create an echo chamber as quickly and efficiently as possible, what the fuck do you expect?

>my fellow Veeky Forums bruhs
Fagit. Nice digits tho.

pretty much this
>real reddit basically died with Aaron Swartz after it turned into huge random shil and larp festival

>”edit: oh wow, this post got gold. First, I just wanna thank my dad for always being there for me..etc”

delet my picture now user

Their post approval structure punishes independent or controversial thoughts. Only the low traffic subs have some semblance of discussion. Otherwise it's an exponential function of garbage as a function of active posters.

wasnt there like a fucking way to shill your shit to front page and beat the shitty reddit algorithm ?

I kek'd way too hard.

>reddit is a hive mind
- all of you

(i agree)

Yeah, it's called botting

Yeah, your comment will remain here for everyone to see and will likely get some replies. If it were on reddit it would be at the very bottom or even hidden from downvotes. Try again you snarky piece of shit

>botting
how much is reddit private upvote army cost and where the fuck I get one ?

the early days of the_donald was the only time I enjoyed that place. lefties were literally shaking and sending death threats to shitposters. it's another shit sub now

>pointing gun at unarmed defenseless man who is already in handcuffs

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

Especially retarded fanboys downvoting even a slight criticism fucking cunts

The trump subreddit is basically a not farm. The list half a million subscribers, but when they sign petitions it always maxes out at under 10k.

Veeky Forums has a hivemind but it’s not incentivized. On Reddit people conform to the hivemind in order to get karma and avoid disagreeing so their comments aren’t hidden.

have you been in a coma this last year?
far right propaganda is designed to appeal to the fragile sensibilities of downwardly mobile virgin incels who are insecure about their masculinity and position in society (You)
This demographics is just as big on reddit as Veeky Forums if not more-so, and alt-right shit went viral across reddit - it stopped short of outright natsoc because you have to be a very special type of autist to larp as whats probably the most universally hated and embarassing movement in history

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha Veeky Forumstards complaining about Reddit hivemind when literally 70% of the posts on Veeky Forums are about the same 4-5 coins on any given day (VEN/LINK/XLM/XRB/XRP), with the rest of the posts usually being bot-like shillstorms for total shit (ethorse, trx, etc) and the ever-present notices informing us of impending suicides.
Look man i love it here, but be realistic about what this place is like.

>Won't someone buy muh bags

>bruhs

neck yourself

>>zero fucking individualism and self-value or set of self-believes

i feel u

>neckbeard pepe cake guy and the fellow conservatives who shill for israel are borderline natsoc

Why don't you kill yourself yet?

hahaha can somebody paste that stupid meme i see everyday about the table of ranks for the "VEN army reporting for duty"
how old r yall boytoys r u even my age???

>hiring actors to recreate being arrested

>everyone who doesn't believe in the same things as me is a virgin incel fragile autist and I hate them!!!
sounds reasonable

Yes I prefer this subreddit

Get the fuck back to your leftist infested shithole, Redditors.
You are the worst thing to ever happen this site.

>downwardly mobile virgin incels
your BS doesn't work when your target can't even identify with your slander. weak

The individual coin subs are like little cults. Plus the huggy feely shit annoys me. Yesterday I actually saw something that made me angry.

>Some dude posts an article how this year more money will flow into alts instead of bitcoin.

>Some Bcash fanatic posts "why are you discussing alts on this sub? "

As if their scam coin is any better. And don't get me started on their "ITS BITCOINCASH!!!" When you call it Bcash.

Reddit ruined the entire internet. Fuck all of you.

Alright but it just goes to show Reddit attracts the shittiest types of people; the primary demographic being people who are too mentally fragile to tolerate or entertain the possibility of different belief systems, or that their own beliefs may be retarded. It's a consequence of the voting system and living proof that direct democracy is dangerous and easily exploitable

What the fuck it's an incel?
I keep hearing lefties and feminists spewing it.

Oh my, the irony. Don't like reddit? Don't go there.

I wish I could tell reddit the same thing
Stop coming to Veeky Forums and shitting it up

can't get a (you) naturally? Mass reply to the whole thread and you're guaranteed to get at least one.

kek. Unfortunately the insecure weak albino lowlife white trash fags here are too fucking retarded to understand their own emotions. But I guess that's expected for autists.

They use the psychological defense mechanism called "intellectualization" to feel better about how much of fucking loser they subconsciously believe they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectualization

>anyone else get upset with /r/cryptocurrency ?
no because i don't browse fucking reddit, off yourself OP

GOD DAMN IT TAY WAS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO FUCKING TWITTER!!!! THEY KILLED HER FOR THIS!!! THEY KILLED HER!!!

Schadenfreude. That's why I visit the coin subs.

Watching you shitskins putting in the effort you do to sound smart is fucking hilarious. Your entire comment is one well done parody. Thanks for the laugh here’s a (You).

Fucking kek. I'm not black you insecure brainlet.

RIP tay... holy fuck that was like 2015 rip time

obvious redditor is obvious

clearly our superiority has made you uncomfortable. Why are you here?

imagine being so butthurt you look up wikipedia articles
how's psychology 101 treating you, freshman. think you understand the world now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

why are you lonely faggots all talking about reddits message board feature? reddit is a link aggregation site. You go there to get news not find friends you fucking weirdos