Look at me

Look at me.
I exist and I will take over VeChain and Walton.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002693832
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-engineering-progress-report-22-january-2018-6a735ac17aec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not done accumulating

>Australian
>doing anything

Well I think it will 10x long before them due to low cap. Once it does I'll move on to something else

thanks bought 100k

You did well, my disciple.

why does binance have to be sketchy about this one though, they call it Amber and Ambrosus in the same breath:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002693832

ambrosus is the project
amber is the coin

Pretty much forced Modum into delisting and filing for bankruptcy

Know me.

makes sense user, thanks. need to dmor i guess

It's a very solid product and potentially more useful if it's legit.

ven chain is a wanna be waltene coin

Should I dump all my vechain for this? It’s just been goin up

Swissbro said this is the hidden giant among the supply chain cryptos. We'll see.

You think VeChain is going to up to 10 bil mcap?
You think AMB can climb up to 500m?

I knew it was time to switch once VEN started getting shilled constantly by pajeet bagholders who got in late

Drama in management. Nothin like Vechain but like the Modum of USA. It's a good gamble.

Leave the Vechain Out makes you look dumb, because you don't know Vechain. A proper argument contrasts correctly.

What happens if a burger makes a fuck ton on modum

Yes to both

Vechain going to 30B soon
AMB to 600m

sell it I did... sold Wabi WTC and Modum at nice gains now all in AMB and VEN

Alpha coming out in a few weeks. Beta out this spring. Supposed partnership next week. Get fucking ready.

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-engineering-progress-report-22-january-2018-6a735ac17aec

All in AMB or TRAC?

>inb4 praise swiss bro

i think trac has more potential than amb, both are solid holds though

unironically this
VEN is going to at least $10B
AMB is going to at least $500M
all of this is contingent on the market not collapsing or being regulated out of existence though

I just dont get the security fud

you bought it on a Chinese exchange

who gives a wang

that's not even possible, regulations will just make real world coins like ven and someday amb more valuable

Luckily Europeans coins are autists about regulations and compliance already, I see them in general taking the smallest hit

>Veeky Forums
>words and shit
>lolwtf

no one on this site knows what the fuck they're talking about half the time. Eat shit and fuck off

lol come on, you guys don’t actually think like this do you?

Both projects are great. Plenty of room for all supply chain coins. You would be an idiot to not hold the big 4 WTC VET AMB MOD

this

Supply Chain and business coins is where the big money will be cant belive more people dont realize this