It's your lucky day Veeky Forums

It's your lucky day Veeky Forums.

Bitmex legend here.

I am #1 and #2 on the ROE Bitmex leaderboard.

Any questions?

Yeah can I have 1 BTC?

Why wont Tron ever go up despite such high volume? (Sold my bags at a profit already, just curious)

Will you manage me money for me? I do the best I can with my time but I'm studying engineering. I've 20x my portfolio from 50 to 1000 these past few months, but I need far more money to take some of the financial burden off my pops for putting me thru out of state college.

If not just which coin will 100x ill go all in dude i dont give a fuck

No, stay poor.

Exchanges are just as shady as the coins. Anonymously receive coins. Give whales accounts with 0 fees. Let them wash trade and pump the coin. Exchanges dump for huge profit.

VeChain is the future. I moved all my BTC off Bitmex and into VeChain a few weeks ago.

YEAH i got some questions, i started beginning of january at the height of everything right before it crashed so instead of my 300$ initial investment i had about 220. well ive learned how to decipher bullshit from real on Veeky Forums learned about all the graphs and TA and everything and im up to about 300 ish dollars now. whats the best route for me currently?

heres my blockfolio pic and my BTC and ETH wallets if ya wanna help a bro out =)

btc - 17rPJCtdyTAGQsbQzni7qJ9sAwqWMddgGs

eth
0x558dd00adF8Facbb5Ba73C31C12b96e00657727B

Give us lucky whale tip-- any tip/info/rumor at all.

Thanks for the reply. Also, thoughts on current state of Fun?

Can you explain margin trading to a brainlet. I understand what shorting is but tell me what closing means and what getting liquidating means

i have $9.5k split between INS and GVT.

Help me user, what should i do with my money.

best regards to you.

thanks mate my life is on a course now and its on that course because of you

Best route is to wait for the next bull run. Or wait for the next obivious moves. It takes lots of good trades in a row to start from hardly anything. Don't over trade. You can go weeks without trading. Some moves seem like wow I knew that was going to happen and some are not and those that are not is where you lose and it sets you back.

How can I learn to margin trade like you? Videos, books, materials, state of mind, anything

I'd like to know what a good margin trading website is. I want to be able to use bitmex (i think?) which has a 100x leverage option (i think?)

Man that'd be something. I'd stay all in on vechain with 100x leverage.

yeah i feel u on the overtrading,fucked up with xlm a bit trading on 1% gain trades if not breaking even....so unless market explode stay in something on an uptrend and only move when a moon/ 5-10%+ gain is imminent? do i got it about right?

Shit I forgot what I was saying and got off topic but bittmex has a 10k limit to be able to trade there, so what are my other options since I'm working with about ~1k? I've looked into kraken, but like you said, some exchanges are shady like coins, and I found kraken to be sort of shady.

oh didn't even look at your pic. you gotta hit a lot of homeruns in alts to turn that much into something. Not everything is going to pull an XRP in a year. Guessing what altcoin with a small market cap will moon is tough. Probably a dozen new coins a week. No advice. Only richwhales have it easy.

self made whale. i dont have any whale friends.

I see FUN hype but why a gambling coin? Any wallet can add ways to gamble away your money. I don't see a need for a gambling coin.

Closing means you are taking profit or loss on your position. Liqudating means the price went the other direction so much that you lost everything you bet which could be your whole account.

INT I hear is good. It sounds like China is starting to get back into things. Look for China coins. NEO and VEN come to mind too. Never heard of the 2 you are holding.

VEN may go down short term but if you can hold strong, you will be rewarded. It will be tough to hold with so many other coins pumping but within 6 months the price of VEN will pump a lot as long as the term delivers a working product to the public in June. DYOR

meh i figure with the practice and study i can atleast form a few grand in a yyears time right? thats really all im wanting is a few grand a year extra

What about exchanges selling (or using themselves) the info of stop losses/liquidation points so whales can flash crash the price. Any particular exchanges we have to be more worried about than others?

You trade during a bull run. $3,000 to $20,000 because the dips were being eaten up. Price went up almost 6x and with high leverage that was easy. Now it is hard mode. Wait for easy mode. No other advice as I got mostly lucky.

Bitmex is the best but most people lose everything. Stick to low leverage and smart trades. Hardly anyone knows how to trade because BTC price doesn't follow many normal trading rules.

Right, stick to 1x to 3x and only make a small percentage of money. It's longer to build up your stash but is safer.

Bitmex limit is 0.0001 BTC I believe.

I'm not making much money with too many coins (ne goes up, one goes down) and I'm only in long term holds, what do you think about my current port : AMB, ELF, ICX, SUB.
What 4 coins that are not already top 10 would you hold if you had to chose?

If you can make a few grand and then the next year a few grand more and pretty soon you're an awesome trader who can just trade for a living. All depends with how much you start with. Start digging a hole early and it's tough to get out of it because of emotions.

when btc moon?

What's your method of trading?
What indicators do you look at?

Poorfag here. I only have 150 VEN, but I plan on hodling until 2019 for minimum taxes. Is this a good idea?

ive got 32k ven, should i bite the bullet and get the thunder node?

Bitfinex and Poloniex are most shady. I'm sure a few other smaller exchanges are too. But if you have great liquidity the whales will come. The dumb ones lose a lot.

You picked solid coins. I like VEN, LSK, WTC. INT (Internet Node Token), Qtum, ICX.

bump

What's your method of margin trading?
How do you pick your coins?

i have overcome before senpai.

its not that hard just took pretty much 8 hours locked to computer screen for a month of studying lmao

Why no Link

Is this a good time to get ETH before next bull? Have you come across NAS or MAN / see either as promising projects from their team competencies?

What's your opinion on payfair?

If you've got the money, why come that far and not go all the way? Just do it.

Because it's shit

End of March or April BTC should hit all time high if it doesn't break the uptrend.

MACD, uptrends / downtrend lines. What people post on Twitter. Like /CarpeNoctom

Very good idea. VeChain is only partnering up with businesses in it for the long term.

Not even a question. Do it. Get 1,000 THOR a month. Just pray 1 THOR = a couple dollars. Just think about getting $3,000 a month in THOR. I estimate 500,000 THOR a did and $3 = $1,500,000 in THOR market cap a day. But then 70% of every THOR used gets burned. So who knows how much the THOR market cap should grow by everyday.

Poloniex locked my account when I tried to login using tails 3 months ago. What are the chances that they will never respond to my ticket?

I don't know much about it. Hardly any volume and low market cap. Not every coin will win. We don't need a block chain for everything nor do we need 5 things that pretty much do the same thing. Which is why LINK isn't catching on.

ETH already doubled in 2018. If some of these other coins progress even farther then ETH will lose some customers. This is a big year for ETH. With decentralized exchanges the need for ETH pairs goes down. New devs may look elsewhere to develop instead of picking ETH.

Don't like it. We are going to have decentralized exchanges.

Sucks. I don't have high hopes. Will be hard to prove that you own the account too.

Thoughts on Trinity Network Credit?

>Don't like it. We are going to have decentralized exchanges.
Payfair is a decentralized escrow and P2P exchange. What did I miss?

give it straight to an user
are you long/short/flat right now?

>VeChain is the future
oh so this is just a shill post

You are an idiot and a faggot

I have ~$2,000 split between ETH VEN XLM AMB and EOS. I want to all in on one alt, what do you recommend?

Is there any way to invest in you? Like just make my money do exactly what your money is doing?

How did you learn to trade? Any specific websites /YouTube tutorials / guides?

What is your story? How old are you? How long have you been trading? Starting net worth and current net worth?

Never heard of it. Have you heard of IOST?

Someone will do it better.

In a couple coins on Binance. Never in USDt

I'll root for my biggest bag. I made lots of BTC on Bitmex and put it in what I think is the best coin. Just read up on DNV GL.

LARPing faggot

Pick the one China is going to like the most. I don't want to shill anymore apparently by saying a certain coin is going to be used heavily.

Not any more. I am no longer trading with small amounts. Buying and holding. I made it.

fuck off retard

Nope. Straight up legit you are taling to the #1 and #2 on the ROE leaderboard.

fuck people that are saying youre shilling, besides VEN are there any other coins youd recommend looking into? much thanks user

Where do you store your ven?

>sees VEN mentioned once
>SHILL SHILL SHILL

VEN is a blue chipper, and it's not VEN's fault that your poor faggot ass can't afford a coin more than 100 sats.

what about btc? are you long/short/flat right now?

Can you answer my other 2 questions also please and thank you (I genuinely curious)

I list a bunch of fucking coins idiot. You single 1 fucking coin out. Geez, just mad you didn't have the forethought to get in early. Now you're stuck with only enough coins to stake for enough ramen.

maybe if u pajeets didnt shill ur shitcoins all day i wouldnt be so quick to call shill

What is going on with ELF? Dump at 10% loss or put sell order for price I bought at???
Thanks based wale

>VEN
>shitcoin

Stay poor chasing pump n dumps you imbecile

I like ICX, XLM, LSK, Qtum, WTC, ZRX. Anything that is trying to do what Ethereum did will win big. Plus any China coins cause one China allows coins again and a way to get in then watch out.

MEW + hard wallet. No need to touch them till main net launch.

Thank you. Bunch of poorfags in here that can't be happy for those who got in early.

BTC long and hopefully it gets near $15,000

I learned to trade by watching the markets since it was $10 just stuff I picked up over the years. MACD, following twitters, drawing lines. Guessing right.

My story. Later 20's and been margin trading since btc was $250. i lost my shit and was in massive debt. got lucky on bitmex so went from in massive debt to enough money right now for 20 years. in 2019 i'll have enough money for life. more than enough probably.

Looking at Binance charts right now, what would you pick for short term profits?

>he thinks his $3.2b coin is gonna moon
aahhh....haha......hahaha...hahahahahahah......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ELF was insider movement all the way. from the ico till now. It's a hot potato. I wouldn't be buying high and holding.

Better to just ignore them. It'll take a few weeks but everyone will be surprised by the future announcements.

Is it safe to store my coins on binance, dont want to go through the trouble of figuring out how to use hard wallet

Also, what about a paid group for trade signals or something like that?

Thank you for sharing some wisdom with us, kind user

IOST is a good 1-2 day hold.

Why are so many whales invested in a coin that has no whitepaper, no wallet, no main net, hardly any exchanges? Because it's at 3.2 billion without all that. Just wait till everything comes out and people FOMO in. People think ETH went from $1 to $1000 in 2 weeks. Holy shit.

Just use MEW then and it's free and secure. Just a bit more work to make sure you save everything you need. You did just see an exchange get hacked for 750 million dollars? Not to say Binance is next but it's a big risk holding coins on there for months.

Paid groups are only good for alt pumps and ICO's. Can find trade signals on twitter and trading view. Look for follow friday tweets and you'll get loads of twitter handles of quality charters.

>a coin that has no whitepaper, no wallet, no main net, hardly any exchanges
>>VEN
>>shitcoin

I've got 20k, trying to shore up my strategy to take maximum advantage of the coming bullmarket. The options I see are 1/3rd each in 1 bluechip (ven, icx wtc or something), 1 sub 500MM mcap coin that hasnt had a major pump ( INT, RLC or AMB), and 1 moonshot chink low marketcap/ico coin (any ideas?).
Or try to get a nice 5x margin entry on bitmex and ride that
Or all-in on 1 or 2 low marketcap chink coins and try to 5 or 10x a couple times in a row.
Please advise, what do you think is the best option to make it?

What's a penis taste like?

Wow how did you do this OP?

100x leverage?

Are you set for life now?

That's why you buy the shitcoin when no one wants it. Team releases all that stuff (hopefully) and profit. I like the risk/reward of buying this shitcoin and it turns into something everyone wants. If it pumps really high then remember me.

This stuff is hard man. Get into a coin with a strong use case and it could go 100x. Hold a strong coin for 100x and end up with $2,000,000 from that 20k. Only issue is can you hold that long. Could be years for the strong coin to do it.

thanks op!
now that you made it, can you share more 1-2 tips on how to make it on bitmex?
mostly around how the current market is choppy going both ways how do you stay safe?

I've sucked mine before. It's like sucking on a thumb.

Set for the next 20 years right now. Unless I die young, I am not all the way set. Yes to 100x, high leverage at the right times. Not always 100x though.

Choppy = very low leverage. If you pick wrong still have to cut your losses because it could go 30% the other way and margin call you. There are alts too. More risky but can provide nice gains. Need to wait for the right time for those. XLM was good recently.

i find alts are harder to read than btc charts...
so i want to try make it on bitmex.

definitely low leverage around 2-5x mostly, had a few close calls, low leverage got me out when market corrected temporarily

OP I went all in on TRX, because TA is sexy as fuck and news are coming out.

I have 250$, so I really need to flip this shit up to 1k$ quick. Would you advise doing something else? I don't see another chance like TRX in next 2-3 weeks.

50/50 in Ven and Req. What do you think about REQ? VEN GENG GENG GENG

I can hold that long if I understand the value and think there will be continued demand. Held 1 BTC for 2 years before today on the above assumptions. Thanks for the advice bro, hope your Ven works out and I'm envious of your bitmex success.

btw, I've already flipped 250$ into 2k$+ within a week in the past.

But got absolutely just'd on trading certain things I'm ashamed to even mention right now and learned my lesson. So back to 250$.

split it up evenly over 10 brand new coins
at least one of them will 10x, at least one will 5x
even if the rest go bust, you make money
if you're lucky the winner goes 100x+
pro strats right here

>only 8 hours a day
jesus christ why are normies on this board

opinion on TRAC (origintrail)?

Im Daytrading VEN on binance, got 1000, trying to build up to 10k, not loaded, I see it has huge spikes and big dumps, wise ?

Also thoughts on RPX and Wabi?

REQ will have competition. Not sure how much of a market share it will have.

Good idea. There is going to be a pilot of using VeChain with a supermarket. 25,000 stores. I'm guessing pilot will be for a handful of stores. Goes well it expands. Over the years it expands to 25,000 stores plus I'm sure others want to jump in on the winning coin. And then we got smart cities and many other things. We wait for the team to deliver. Hold for years if this coin actually pulls it off. The partnerships are all long term assuming product works as advetised.

none from me. only beginning to see it. will need to check it out

Here's a TA from a guy that has currently 250$ in his pockect. Either wait a little bit more and buy around 58k-62k sat, or just buy now and wait since it's having bullish divergence due to BTC stabilizing I guess.

BTC broke out of downtrend channel again and seems to be going sideways.

Hey legendkun, do you think Enigma (ENG) could really pull off agnostic private smart contracts for the blockchain along with scalibilty or is it just a meme dream at this point?

Trying to do a certain part of supply chain. Supply chain is huge. It will have a niche not sure how far it'll go. Other coins can be a swiss army knife. Do more than a few things. Those are the great coins to be in if you are a whale hoping for insane returns.

Might be possible if you get on an exchange that offers margin trading. But selling high and buying low. Gotta wait for insane pumps and then dump for a big correction. Time it right and pick up hundreds of VEN at a time.

Never looked into NEO coins but I'm sure China and some people will like them. Many coins are going to be doing what ETH does. Will be dozens of new coins a month built off all these new coins.

>ed exchanges.
thoughts on the current music related coins?

see
also what do you think of pic related, makes sense, market seems to be getting healthier without all the FUD and panic gone

nice work. I'm looking at the same.

a lot of people bought into ENG. all I can say is this stuff is a lot harder than it looks. i can only imagine the stress these coders are under. billions of dollars and the most important data will be stored on this and it needs to work and work well. otherwise no one will use it. why buy a ton when you don't know if someone will come to buy all your bags much higher. there comes a point where it just doesn't make sense to pump till a product shows big progress.

When LINK moon?

What do you think about BNTY

Never looked into them. I see video ones. I know decentralized music storage is nice. Get paid for storing new created music. But people want high quality and that comes bandwitdth issues. The music / video / data storage will be interesting. It's large amounts of data. Not just little text docs. If a coin can pull it off then it'll be huge. But most will flop so high risk.

i think btc could go up. will need a lot of money though if a huge whale is still dumping tens of thousands. we'll see who wins in the end

What do you think of Quantstamp?

Overhyped shitcoin

If BNTY can manage to accept almost any coin then maybe. But if that's the case why would you need to buy BNTY. Not sure if that coin can solve the issue. Then again I have not looked into it much. I would think most people are not going to buy and hold a lot of these coins. It is going to take a while to flush out the shitcoins. The real coins will need to moon hard.

Shit is getting out of control. People are just making up names for themselves and throwing them on a website. Anyone can create a coin. It takes connections to get anywhere.

Xrp viable long term hold?