Accumulate TNC

Accumulate TNC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why

Can you shut the fuck up? I'm still accumulating.

silence

Still unsure as to what the token is even used for. Will it gain more than NEO after the devcon?

Also someone post the source for 90% of tokens getting locked in

Just a rumour at this point.

where did the rumor originate

So why can't I store it in my neon wallet or something?

Why haven't I heard about this?

>i lyk

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0
and the team has 2 absolute asian 10/10 qts. I'm done accumulating

ok

can someone explain why he thinks this? Ive watched the video and I don't totally understand why he's coming to that conclusion. You could say this about literally any coin.

No FUD, I hold TNC just curious

Idk I bet it's coming soon, the ICO was incredibly small though. That and if they're working with the NEO dev team something has to be in the works. NEP5 tokens are still weird to me too
Idk how this came to be a thing, its just because it happened to AION which does similar stuff with blockchain scaling but the lockup periods and whatnot are on the website

yea i think there's not really any concrete evidence of this, however they are revealing a surprise at devcon and their app demo is looking good so far.

i don't know how much weight i'd put on the lockup rumor

Hoping my order at .000224 goes through :)

thanks anons. thought i might have been missing something. still excited for the conference.

so are they doing the lockup or not?

No one knows user but seeing as this isn't a vaporware streetshittercoin like DBC (which sunk like 10 crates of tikka masala tied to an anchor) we might not see a dump after the competition on KuCoin. Couple this with the NEO devcon and the obvious whale suppression that's been going on with the ridiculous ETH walls and we might be on to something here

well said

dbc turned my asshole inside out

Reminder

explain

Pajeets are the majority buyers

Majority of DBC holders are literally street shitters hence why I called it street shitter coin. Your bag was but a drop in the ocean of Raj's and Omar's kek doomed to fail

well fuck me

just bought a ton of TNC

I’m in tnc deep. Don’t FUCK ME FAGGOT

how deep is deep?

You can store it in your Neon wallet. You have to manually enter the Trinity info to see it in your coin list. If you send it there, it's there though. Neon will be updating soon to make it automatic.

great news

TNC is around a $90mill marketcap, and trading just under 27 cents. Neo is just shy of a $9 bill marketcap and is trading for $137.

Look at the facts and ask yourself: Is it easier to double 90 million or 9 billion?

Even if Neo doubles, it's taking Trinity with it.

Check the website, or the subreddit for isntrucitons.

Moon soon

After looking into it, I can confirm that this coin is a scam.

What is this?

kys

>manage settings
>manage tokens
>add the hash 08e8c4400f1af2c20c28e0018f29535eb85d15b6

fuck you user prove it

fucking coward faggot

TNC TO MOOOON

You're running out of time, user. You need to finish accumulating, so we don't have to read your lazy faux fud.

The white paper is written entirely in engrish and is a direct copy of another coin and the devs are ghosts. Get over yourselves, i'm taking a hard pass on this shit coin.

Bet you passed on AntShares too. Look at how that worked out for you

another coin, how specific. If you wish to prove a scam, show the facts, otherwise you're just another retarded faggot spreading low tier fud

stop

As long as it works and makes me money, right? I don't give a shit if it's another chinese knockoff, as long as there's profit to be had and it benefits NEO

Good luck buddy, this thing is a scam.

All this pointless fud makes me think otherwise. I'll be holding until the NEO devcon to see the moon happen, keep trying to fud bro

you are a scam idiot

Good luck buddy, all the proof you need is right in front of you.

Shit argument to be called a scam. It is literally designed to be like Raiden Network, LN but for NEO. Fud more.

Mommy, what is open source?

I will after the dump after promo.

Looks fucking great. Suprised this one slipped by without hearing about it. Bought 85k.

what's up with the huge volume?

50% of marketcap now