STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

You know who you are and you know what your doing stop talking about this fucking coin, i am still trying to fucking accumulate. Everytime you bring it up we say SHUT UP so SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE. YOU DON'T NEED TO SHILL IT, IT WILL MOON BY ITSELF. I AM A POORFAG THIS IS MY LAST SHOT AND I NEED TO GET MORE MONEY!

everyone already knows about XLM dude its #6 in the world......

kek you still have months to accumulate SALT I'm already done tho

>)
Its not that faggot turtle coin, although i do think it will still go up, i am not going spend my measly amount of bitcoin on a fucking turtle.

XLM is something id like to hold when i get a decent amount of currency.

But turtles are adorable

True, but Turtle coin does require shilling because its a retarded no purpose coin, the coin i am discussing actual has a fucking use and its not a fucking music, advertising or a shitty youtube coin

Thanks user just bought more RLC

HEY EVERYBODY

GO BUY SHIELD (XSH)

That coin has already been confirmed a scam, ask anyone.

Does it rhyme with Beechain?

QASH

It rhymes with "Never telling."

lol barely anyone knows about axp still its ok

Nevermind, your right. Everybody go buy QASH

Fine I won't mention it.

A D A
D
A

You had so much fucking time to accumulate and you didn't faggot. Now stay poor.

Fucking finally, someone with sense. It will eventually hit 100$ no doubt

Enjoy your fucking bags. Tangle is a meme

Exactly. No shilling needed.

Look at the circulating supply next time.

>p-please don't pump yet, I need more bags. It's a s-shitcoin, d-don't buy!

got it faggot

ayyyyy

Ssssshhhhh!!!

OP, what do you get out of making this thread? You fucking larp. You don't have enough to "accumulate"

I didnt say how much i was going to accumulate, faggot. You can accumulate 3 of something or you can accumulate 1000, brainlet
Shush now

Since your thread is basically dead and no one cares, what coin is it? I want to pick your brain and see if it has good fundamentals.

Yeah, no shilling is necessary, but if I even help one or two anons to buy when it's still not mainstream, i've done some good.

Accordig to the whitepaper, 2018 will be a make it or break it year for XSH. Once they implement the Lampert signatures and other privacy/security features, it will skyrocket like nothing we've ever seen.

Its trinity you fucks now let it die.

You want me to stop talking about Fortuna? Fine.

XBY?

Ok, I'll stop.

This is actually the new BlockArray logo

You're referring to Trinity

Sorry

Still a shit coin

....Egold, goddamn that felt good to get off my chest.

see ya at 5x by wednesday

Apologize again

If you got tricked that bad by the weak ARY FUD, you're definitely not gonna make it lmao

Good luck with that dream. You can join the chainlink fags with your autism. For an ICO, this is wildly unpopular and stagnant. Please don't make the excuse that it's on ED and can't even go 2x. Ethorse went 10x.

This coin is a pump and dump at best. Your exchange news will maybe send you back to .60 temporarily. I doubt this coin ever sees a dollar for the next year. It's that bad. Zero chatter about it and even the discord group is worried.

Do yourself a favor and sell when it goes up so you can make a profit. I hate seeing NEET's being taken advantage of.

Wow, don't get me started on the BS whitepaper. It's so meh.

Yeah I'm in the discord sooooo it's kinda obvious when your FUD isn't true. Is it really that hard to come up with more convincing FUD?

You talkn bout zrx OP? Oh whoops :^)

Yeah, you must be lying now. Type Veeky Forums in the discord so I can see you bitch.

People are worried in the general chat. Wondering what will come from the 31st announcement. Also the garbage bonuses they only handout to people who noticed they got jew'd.

Since you're in the discord, you should know that people are trying to sell on iDex and are complaining about not getting their pre sale and crowdsale bonus.

And these aren't small amounts either, we're talking millions. So fuck off with your shill.

Yeah, I don't want you knowing my discord handle, but I can tell you the last post in #general was
>BlackScienceGuy-Sama - Yesterday at 4:50 PM
Gox was worse in terms of btc
Anywho. These are all low-effort lies. Take them as you will. Isn't FUDding also supposed to be partially true? Cuz this is more just lying than FUDding at this point. Btw, the majority of the community is in the Telegram, not the Discord. kbye

>joins the discord
>too pussy to give handle

You haven't dispelled any of my facts. Go scroll up and you'll see people annoyed and worried.

In #support you'll see people asking for their bonus they should have recieved on the 19th of January

You'll also see that they have postponed the exchange announcement twice already.

Lastly, they even stated that speculators should not invest as they do not care about the price of their token AT ALL.

In all seriousness, I don't think it's an exit scam. I just think it's a failled investment for anyone looking to make money in crypto. You will at best recieve 2x in the next 4 week, mostly due to Chinese New Years and the fact it will be listed with a low volume. I doubt it maintains a price over $1

RLC big announcement boi-o

OP I know what you're doing, all the low IQ pajeets are falling for it.

This, reverse psychology. If you're a fucking poorfag you would get nothing from accumulating slowly.

SELL YOUR PFR

AMB

Dude, they're premined coins being pumped by a group on discord.

What's wrong with you?

ukg