Shill me on some coins.I am drunk af and ready to buy

Shill me on some coins.I am drunk af and ready to buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.airswap.io/airswap-team-update-jan-26-2018-882158d1b7ad
shortly.cc/Y1Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Devery

Literally no ass. Love handles wider than hips lol.

Icon
It make you money

Low mcap coins on ED, like TIOTOUR> 450k circulating supply,german team and yet to be listed on CMC.Price is shitlessly cheap right now..an easy x10 when it gets listed on CMC. You're welcome.

Dude have you ever in your life made a good financial decision when you were drunk? I know I haven’t. Just go to bed and come back tomorrow.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Thinking about dumping half my stake of ltc into ven... got in when it was $35

just buy gunbot XT
www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

Last Call For Vechain

somebody picking up 700k worth now.

Also, buy Canya, it's gonna be pumped in Feb. then dump don't get greedy 4x and get out.

literally right before the crash i was drunk and bought a bunch of shitcoins with my ETH stack and lost upwards of 60%. If I kept my ETH I would have only lost like 15-20%

Airswap my nigga

blog.airswap.io/airswap-team-update-jan-26-2018-882158d1b7ad

Repping crypto and presenting on decentralized trading at goldman sachs annual trading conference.

Much further along than 0x and kyber, and far more streamlined and normie friendly. Its got fucking ledger integration, and regardless of whether you use a desktop, software wallet, hardware wallet, or fucking metamask (all of these are integrated), user funds never have to enter an exchange wallet and the process is streamlined a/f). This is huge for security, and huge for big players with lots of funds who don't want to risk an exchange getting hacked with their funds in it.

Its as fast as the transactions can be confirmed on chain, there is no latency besides block time. Also there are ZERO FEES (except for the eth transaction fees of sending the crypto from your wallet in order to transact)

The team is stacked beyond belief. I'm not going to do all the work just go to their site and scroll ffs

All that and its the smallest market cap of the DEX's that are coming out.

Oh, and the token trader comes out Feb 1st for public use for fucks sake.

>absolute state of biz
>perfect bait
what is it?

nice try rajesh

ADC easy 10x

What is the token actually used for.

Spectre coin (XSPEC)
$3 dollars currently at a dip
It's basically a better XMR monero
One of most secure coins,
low market cap,
they have no marketing budget, so once this gets added to binance itll explode, then continue to grow.
expected 50-90 dollars by summer

Very good project, google it and research it yourself.

Access to the trader. To access the trading platform as a seller, you lock 100 AST for 7 days, which allows x amount of updates to your trades. Buyers can freely access the platform without any AST.

Holders of AST can vote on the amount of tokens needed to lock in order to make sell orders, and the amount of trades that a lock allows.

So it can be controlled by whales or by the team itself. No thanks

If you aren't already, you guys need to be looking into CoinMetro. I have never met a more responsive and informed team through their social and telegram. I don't know if you know this, but unregulated exchanges like KuCoin and Binance will either have to follow the path towards regulation or get shutdown, possibly in the next 12 months if not sooner. CoinMetro will follow regulatory guidance immediately, and allow for trading to fiat when their exchange goes live.

The coin and team are in one of the best positions to be the primary exchange for normies, especially if their exchange UI is anything like their website. They also won't be shutdown when other exchanges fall. They will be doing a coin buyback with their exchange fees to buy open orders of COIN (XCM) on their exchange platform, which means sell orders are getting filled all the time and there is always demand. Holding COIN also gives discounts on exchange fees like Binance. The dividends structure of something like KuCoin and COSS is one of the things that is likely to hurt their case for being a regulated exchange, so watch out. And if those exchanges (and others go), what other exchanges will there be that stand the test of time?

If you are shilled enough, then you can use this link to register for an account to get a 2.5% bonus:

shortly.cc/Y1Fs

Password: hardcap

Don't miss out on your chance to participate in the Flash sale on Friday, this one is going quick!

Australia day? Dude listen. Buy Enj (enjin) thank me at the end of 2018

how big are your balls and wallet?
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Do your research on enjin. This is not a shitcoin easy x100 in a month then bag hold. This is the answer to in game purchases. (Cos thats not a giant industry) and also what steam and gog will use. This is going to be the best buy you make. Do your fucking research (google) im also drunk and i dont shill coins. But i am drunk af on wild turkey listening to triple j hottest 100 cooking with gas. You are welcome homie

Not even Asian. Not even hot either desu. Would not get my pajeet pee pee.

>best choice

I look forward to selling you my bags

Notice the small bruise on left ass cheek? 3/11 would not bang.

Low market cap, under 50mil
Announcing major partnership in 5 days.
Great team with detailed whitepaper.

If you want to 3x your money then why aren't you in NapoleonX right now?

ICO ends soon and will likely sell out within days. After that, it will be listed on ED (most likely) and moon instantly.

If you choose to invest, use MZXCNWEK as ref code and you get 5% of what I invested as well, and I get 5% of what you invest (I invested 19 ETH so you reicieve 0.9 ETH worth for free)

Do your research of course, but this is gonna moon. I'm pretty confident hence the amount I invested. Look at the team

how much did you invest
post source on me getting 5% of what you put in

Look it up on the site on the referral bit
You really do get 5% no bs

how much did you invest punk

I already said in I went in with 50 percent of my port so just under 19 eth
Expecting 3x within a week of ico ending

Post your wallet then

Fuck no retard
I dont care if you dont believe it
Do whatever the fuck you want

obviously this

you realize that I cant do anything with your public wallet address right
but nice try pajeet
you disgusting brown curry monkeys are pathetic trying to get offer 5% of your 100buck investment so you can get 5% of my 10k investment
truly the most beta race on earth

is that a burn mark on her ass from all the hot brapping

The minimum is 0.3 eth you dumb cunt
I really did anyway, but do whatever the fuck you want you retarded fucking moron

so post your wallet so I can see 19ETH leaving

I already said im not posting it you stupid pajeet retard
Jesus christ do whatever you want I don't give a shit

You have issues with anatomy skelly boi. Besides, this thot would never even look at you except in disgust. Fucking nek asap.