If you do not sell now you will lose all of your money

If you do not sell now you will lose all of your money.
New money has stopped coming in and the ponzi is up.
As peoples interest wanes it will collapse.

it's called a correction, you must be very new.

broke ass cRipple weenie got stuck holding heavy ass bags and now he wants to believe everyone is as fucked as he is LOL

this looks suspiciously like a group of ascending triangles due to the deflationary nature of the asset

Its not a correction
The only reason crypto has any value at all is people want to buy it. If people stop buying it becomes worthless.
Listen you will lose your fucking money if you do not sell soon. The bubble came because of news and general interest because it was new to normies. That has died off entirely in the past week or so.

Why am I posting this here? Why would I help the retards on Veeky Forums? Because you guys should end up with the money not the bags. Let the fuck head banks and greedy normies take the fall.

Get out while you are ahead.
-JPS

So whats your point here.
Your some kind of angel swooping in the save us sinners from ourselves?
Thank you for your kindness now please leave.

Weird as shit.

I used to browse biz years ago but was a nocoiner since I lost all of my crypto a few times...

Anyway, I got back into crypto around december time and it seems everyone else did too? Wtf?

Now, I don't watch TV, nor do I read the news often... so how is it that seemingly everyone was checking out Bitcoin in Dec and early Jan?

What the fuck caused it?

i can't remember why I got back into it now that I think back... It just felt right to do... how strange

do one for stellar

Naaa i think normies are just getting in. They barely understand the capabilities of smart contracts i bet people here who should be above normie tier understand smart contracts and their capabilities. I think we will reach bubble status a few years down the road. The first one to make smart contracts scalable and be able to be tied to the old world will be a very rich man. Most of the shitcoins will become useless but the good ones will be really valuable in the future in my opinion if you want to make it look at coins who are getting adoption and are actually used in terms of smart contracts capabilities.
My bet is on ETH (unless they fuck up scaling) because it's the most used coin in terms of smart contracts. More and more people are starting to get the hang of it and once they get familiar with it and start using it they will not go to other coins (microsoft getting people to build apps for windows phone). People like to think of these coins in terms of monetary value but familiarity will eventually win. Obviously i can be wrong but i think mindshare in terms of smart contracts will decide the winner.

Because bitcoin went from like 4k to 20k in such a short amount of time.

>If you do not sell now you will lose all of your money

impossible, 1 ETH = 1 ETH

Yeah but I didn't even know or remember that
It was about 5k when I decided to start getting back into it

Hivemind phenomenon. Research it, will blow your mind. I personally know innuits in eskimoland that bought into buttcoins and they dont even have the internet. True story.

The weirdest thing about this is that I was just drawing a dick onto a wojak in paint as I read this post

Wtf

>he thinks this is it

dont forget to fomo in later in the year to buy the top of the real one, retard

you want real advice? buy crypto with fundamentals, use cases, reasonable speculative upside, and average into PMs. the biggest bagholder in this game is going to be fiat, specifically the dollar. the euro is going to be fucked too.

you want gold, silver, nickel, eth, xmr, and a handful of others to fit a more medium term but flexible strategy. i like ada, xlm, and neo. avoid the dollar, and avoid ripple.

You are welcome

And? Interest is still remarkably higher than the beginning of last year crippletard. That peak at the end of 2017 was post-19k Bitcoin hype and those tourists will be back again when something else pumps to enormous amounts

Me too buddy but a little bit earlier. I've been on chans for almost a decade and felt that intuitive hivemind pull to come look.

>Shit that happened every year at the same time, the thread.

>Robinhood had 500,000 accounts signed up ready to trade that don't get trade access till February

>Technology and trends move faster then ever in this day and age.

>Thinks we ARENT in the media attention phase.

Whatever, it doesnt madder.

coinmarketcap is ranked #40 most trafficked websites in the U.S. and still climbing lol

kek i remember watching that hurricane stream live

The fall in Bitcoin's price and search volume was preceded by a fall in search volume for Doki Doki Literature Club! DDLC has been one of the most important indicators to date for Bitcoin price since Monika is embedded within the blockchain.

Market is not going to fall even if the bitcoin hype fades away, just more time to learn and accumulate, in 2 or 3 months it will explode again and you will wish you had bought more at low prices.

>2000
>guys do not buy Amazon books can only be so profitable
You are here ^
Some people will NEVER EVER E V E R make it no matter what. EVER.

Nice try bankers.