Please STOP!

Stop hurting the ECONOMY you are killing the ECONOMY of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with this "BITCOIN" you are going to make A LOT OF PEOPLE go ON THE STREET when THE MARKET CRASH

Stop being greedyy you are GOING TO KILL ECONOMY LIKE 2008, we are ALL going to PAY FOR THIS

#STOPBITCOIN

Please..It is Not TOO late to STOP this NONSENSE

THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in GREAT danger

Please STOP YOU ARE HURTING AMERICA
#STOPBITCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/media.sheetmusicdirect.com/images/web/smd_122032_queen_hammer_to_fall_web.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b8 but i will bite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED CUNT

/pol/

GET FUCKED

This but unironically

I BEG PEOPLE PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE BITCOIN MARKET INFLATION PLEASE

A LOT OF FAMILIES ARE GOING TO END UP IN STREET... LIKE 2008

A BIG CRASH IS COMMING..PLEASE DONT RUIN THE USA ECONOMY THAT WE THE HARD WORKERS MAKE WITH SACRIFICE

PLEASE..LOOK AT THIS FAMILY..YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM SLEEP IN A BRIDGE IF YOU DONT STOP.-...

PLEASE...

#STOPBITCOIN
#BITCOINISDANGER

I hope your stupid ass country drops like bitconnect
if us ausfags get conscripted to fight one of your jew wars, its you pricks that im going to open fire on

i dont give one single steamed shit
besides 2008 happened because banks kept granting homeloans to niggers and white trash who couldn't afford to pay them off

DEATH TO AMERICA

PLEASE DONT TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY COUNTRY IM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY

WE BUILDT THE COUNTRY WITH HARDWORKING GOOD PEOPLE

P´LEASE

#STOPBITCOIN

What made America great was free markets. Fuck your flags.

Why do I get the feeling that you are not an American at all.

Why? Why would I actively fight the only real economic opportunity to elevate myself? What are you gonna peddle the "hard work get's you what you deserve" lie, we both know that's not fucking true. The US literally has SEC laws preventing me a US citizen from participating in ICO's because I'm not an "accredited investor" and too "keep me safe from scams". They are literally making real opportunities to get rich illegal for the common man. The US is already dead because the elite decided that the middle class is to become a permanent slave underclass that is supposed to permanently be in debt. Fuck that if I can actually take these fucking chains off myself and live freely then sorry I'm taking this opportunity regardless of what you want because you wouldn't help me anyway.

PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL..DONT DESTROY THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY THE HARDWORKERS PUT TOGETHER FOR OUR FAMILIES

IT WAS SO HARD TO RECOVER FROM 2008.. ALOT OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR HOMES..THEIR FAMILIES.. PLEASE...

#STOPBITCOIN

STOP THIS...

THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN..

What about me? People like you always just shit on me with lame "muh boot strapes" "muh your just lazy and not working hard enough" If you had the courage to just admit that yes hardwork doesn't matter only nepotism and being born wealthy then I might have cared but your only focused on keeping this lie going at the cost of people like me. Now that I have a chance at "making it" you want me to give it up for "muh children"? Sorry, I just can't.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND..ALL GREEDY..COMES BACK.. MONEY WOULD BE USELESS IF YOU CONTINUE DOING THIS.. YOU WILL RUIN USA ECONOMY...AMERICAN DOLLARS WILL BE WORTH NOTHING..

DONT'T DO THIS.. PLEASE..THINK ABOUT THE HARDWORKING PEOPLE..DONT RUIN THIS COUNTRY. LIKE THEY DID IN 2008

Why would we care about America?

I do understand, You don't care about my life at all just that the system that is built on lies keeps going another day longer so we can all remain a bit comfortable. No more, I live in hell and your asking me to continue being miserable for a group of people who don't even give a shit about me. No, America is dead, it died a long time ago, it's time to let it go. I'll be leaving asap for greener pastors soon enough. Make peace with yourself and ask yourself, is there really nothing you could have done to stop this, did you even try?

Don't let it die out, as a citizen I understand better than most that it needs to happen, like Rome we've grown decadent and degenerate, enough is enough.

>AMERICAN DOLLARS WILL BE WORTH NOTHING..
Awesome. That's exactly what we want.

*Let it die out

Why does this board respond to the shittiest bait I’ve ever seen? Average IQ of cryptotards must be in the double digits I swear. Even if I were to post some obvious satire these retards would unironically get assblasted. Just delete this shit board.

This doesn't affect me negatively in any way, and in fact, I stand to gain considerably from it.

In a way, I think this is poetic justice.

The United States has made a career out of advancing its interests at the cost of other nations. If other countries have now somehow turned the tables, then I think there's one word for that:

Fair.

>Disgusting mutt family
They don't deserve a bridge desu

I know its bait but I like to pretend its real, its cathartic in a way, the perfectly simple strawman opponent for me to tear down to vent some of my crypto related stress.

>YOU ARE HURTING AMERICA

Nice

Not American currency
ALL currency.

Becuase fuck it why not.

Nah, it's not, the government and the (((elite))) benefit but the every man really is fucked from every side. I mean look at US foreign policy, does it really make sense for us to be in the ME especially when were only destabilizing everything, wasting trillions, and getting young men killed? Nah, it's to help pave the way for greater Israel and what can we do about it? Jews own all the media and banks and large parts of the government, were just along for the ride at this point.

This.

>ALL currency.
Nah. It will force the currency to actually be backed by something. Russia and China will make do, because of the gold reserves and natural resources.
USD and Euro are fucked. Which is awesome.

>Be American
>Up late tonight
>Find this thread

I bet the fucking dingoes are responsible for this.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM NOT LYING IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN I WAS BORN IN TEXAS AND I LOVE MY COUNTRY I LOVE MY PRESIDENT AND I RESPECT THE ECONOMY

PLEASE DON'T KILL ECONOMy LIKE THEY DID IN 2008... A LOT OF PEOPLE..WILL STARVE.. NOT ONLY OUR COUNTRY..REMEMBER THAT USA IS POWERFULL AND OUR ECONOMY IS THE WORLD ECONOMY

PLEASE..IF YOU KILL USA ECONOMY YOU KILL YOURS TOO..PLEASE..DO IT FOR YOU IF YOU WONT DO IT FOR THE AMERICAN KIDS..

LOOK AT YOUR KIDS..IN THE EYES..AND TELL THEM YOU DESTROY THE ECONOMY..

Where did you find such a perfectly 56% photo?

Sorry I'd rather die than be a slave, sounds like I'm more of an American than you'll ever be. I don't have any kids because I can't afford them, look me in the eyes and tell me its my fault and not the state for taxing me to pay for democrat voters and the damage they cause.

Shut the fuck up piece of shit im an AMERICAN and i was born in TEXAS, where you from piece of SHIT i was in the ARMY serving MY COUNTRY and NOW you "WANT" to destroy our economy You PIECE of SHIT

YoU ARE NOT an AMERICAN you are A TRAITOR to "our" country AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE

#BITCOINISDANGER
#STOPBITCOIN

s3.amazonaws.com/media.sheetmusicdirect.com/images/web/smd_122032_queen_hammer_to_fall_web.png

Your Lyndon killed our Jack

nice larp faggot
sage

I believe it, you sound really stupid and easily duped. Tell me when you were over in the ME raping and killing kids for Israel did you feel like you were "protecting our freedom" did you even care or was it just a chance to vent the stress of the shit life us US slaves have to live? Also you can't stuff this genie back in the bottle. I bet you would ban crypto before you banned welfare and that would help the economy a lot more than killing a future new market.

> i was in the ARMY serving MY COUNTRY
You were serving Israel, retard.

Nah destabilizing the ME and then inviting them in helps us... somehow.

t. Soros

Why do Americans hate capitalism so much?

Because half out shit goes to non-whites because they are the democratic voting base and meant to replace us because to the system were just cogs and it will take any it needs if it needs a replacement.