MercaTox

You can only post in this thread if you're currently being exit scammed / losing everything in a hack.

have a couple of leftover XRB stuck there that simply vanished from my balance at one point

> I'm currently being exitscammed

What happened?

What happened

Meh it's just down. Same thing happened a couple months ago.

Can't post if we previously lost everything in a hack?

I got 75k trx there hopefully this is just a trollpost and nothing really happened

>mercatox
>mtox
>mtgox
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

No that's ok too. I had my entire portfolio on there waiting for a buy order to fill, so I might just off myself if this meme becomes a reality.

No, you fucking faggot. They tweeted about that promptly. It's been 6 hours and nothing from them. Admittedly, they could be asleep, but this is NOT fucking comfy user.

I won 110k TRTL tonight though so I won't kill myself if I've been exit scammed. I'll simply dedicate my life to getting TRTL to $1.

How much did you lose and did you fill out that bankruptcy stuff they sent out?

I sold my xrb for btc and left mercatox behind

my KIN is on there those bastards

We already know they suck at communicating. If they were going to exit scam they would have done it during the XRB mania when the site actually had some trade volume.

I didn't lose anything in Mt. Gox, sorry. I meant I had (hopefully still have) my entire portfolio on Mercatox.

Maybe they wanted, but failed to call the top. It was on a bullrun to $20 just before it collapsed - this is even more suspicious imo. But admittedly there's less XRB on there than there used to be.

They launched a loyalty program 8hs ago
According to twitter they re getting ddos'd
Hopefully nothing bad happens

>going unironically allin

i heard the exchange is managed by some shitskin on some 3rd world island.
they're not exit scamming they're just not very good at keeping things running smoothly.

I got Coinsmarkets'ed

check ARCT prices in 1 month faggot Andy cry cuz I'm 210+ IQ

It's back faggot delete this shit thread

I'm bumping this until it hits the limit