Fucking biztards

Don’t you understand the price manipulation of bitcoin, and the crypto market as a whole goes so much deeper than just Wall Street? Stupid Americans with their confirmation bias. If you’re able to figure out why Bitcoin is being shorted, you’ll be able to discover the “next bitcoin”. Time’s ticking, first person to post a picture or post that is in relation to what I’m thinking will have relevance in the grand scheme of things.

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/top-5-bitcoin-conspirary-theories/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then why not just tell us if we are so insignificant in the grand scheme of things

Doesn’t work like that

Crypto ETFs

yes it does your just being a prick
how the fuck are we ment to know what it is when this whole game is just rigged with behind the scenes jewery
it could be fucking bitbean for all we know
so are you going to throw us a bone or not?
how about this
is it in the top 50?

Stop acting as if op has a clue

It’s past the ICO stage

Zilliqa

idk user beats me

Why help brainlets? I enjoy coming here and enjoying pink wojacks, dont fucking take this away from me. I have 5 coins that will 100x by the end of this year but why share? Protip no shill enj (enjin) lol xD xD fuck off pajeet

I feel bad the vast majority of these fuckers don’t understand what’s going on behind the curtain. If we reveal it they wouldn’t believe us anyway so why bother. Last hint.

Whenever you post a message on this board it’s staring right back at you.

Something to do with recaptcha?

i swear if this is a stinky linky thread

Muh bitcoin private

Orange is the new black

he means google

Shit tier jewish television shows.

Reversal of mountain

ok I get who 'we' are user, so what do they want?

wall street = their generations neets who got crypto rich off the markets. Occupy Wallstreet was basically a bunch of our grandkids protesting against our crypto gains but with us vs WA. Let that sink in and then realise that there are bigger enemies who are tricked into never questioning. I do not mean 'da joos' because that is another trick. We are talking the council of 13, bilderberg, the ruling families.

They want your fucking money! $$$$$$$$$$$ cash dollars baby.

so....the joos

>the next bitcoin

The season of Winter will fall upon us, on the fifth episode you will see

Hi Peter Schiff

bilderberg group
The eternal Jew.

I don't get any of these
The price of btc is manipulated by whales who mined a shitton of btc back in 2009, some of them are friends with the Wall Street fags, that's it, stop overthinking

It's HOQU

/thread

even if someone guesses correctly its best if you don't tell them

helping randoms get rich is only gonna make us more poor even by a little bit. fuck them

its FUPA

you have to go back

Faggots

Cindicator? Chaintrade? Shit idk

Right. When you post a new thread, (not a message like the faggot said so he's already technically wrong), you get the "updating index" message.
Then he says "orange is the new black". The color of the btc logo is orange, the color of the eth logo is black. So he's saying that btc will get flipped on by eth?
And somehow a group of people want this? Why?
I'm lost.

Wanchain.

No shit OP, we all know Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin.

Every theory you’ve ever had of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. Let it run wild in your head and pick the most ridiculous one. That’s it you got it. Someone in here guessed it by the way I’m out have fun all the clues are here.

EOS is also black

Told you.

Kek

>Let it run wild
sergey is satoshi confirmed

Orange is the new black as in "#1 will be #2"

confirmed for bitbean. If someone reading this thinks it is not bitbean, can you please post a more ridiculous looking cryptocurrency?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

themerkle.com/top-5-bitcoin-conspirary-theories/

One more redpill pls im hooked now

bump.

i still dont get it

Orange is the new Black --- ETH will be #1
Fifth episode of GoT is "The Wolf and the Lion"

Brave browser maybe, but it's too far fetched.

OP says it's already been gueesed. I need more REDPIIIIIIIIIILLYS

FUPA

this.
i think

He already said FUPA...

You're all welcome.
>orange is the new black
>posting on an anonymous image board, anonymity stares back at you
etc

Just fuckin buy monero

>mah whales meme
Why would you try to manipulate bitcoin if you were a mega whale? Depositing millions of dollars worth of bitcoin to an exchange is an extremely stupid move: you money can be confiscated on the fly on the premise of some money laundering bullshit. Why take the risk? You're already set for life.

FUPA
@Fupa_Coin
Way better than daddy of 5 coin ( Symbol : FUPA )
>Los Angeles, CA

im more interested in the behind the curtain part, the coin is obvious

Why would anonimity stare back at you? Sounds like some Big Brother shit, doesn't make any sense.
I swear monero ip leakers/bagholders are THE WORST.

Wolf=Wall Street
Lion=cryptocommunity

AI - that's the answer to this stupid teasing fucker's thread

havent looked at whats been going on for 8 months, i feel like whatever i get behind will be wrong.
even in that time it seems a whole knew world, with new expectations, languages and demands. i think i will be part of the bloodshed.

fufu

WASA WASA WASA WASA WASUPPPPPPPPP
BIIIIITTTTTCOOOONNNEECCCCCT

The hair and the fingernails... that suit.... the smooth smooth face... the piece of shit car... HUAWEI tablet... that shirt... fuck off with that tie..

I'm not listening to anything that little shit has to say

>believing anything from this board

>published MARCH 2nd 2018
ok futureman

WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOO!