Who else buying this dip?

Who else buying this dip?

no one because its market cap is absolutely insane
even if the news shattered worlds it'd maybe x5 at most

Fml

lol you think current marketcaps are going to stay the same kek lots of room to grow

I’m not expecting a moon mission man just swing trading

yep and shitcoins will grow with it bringing in much more than x5-x10

>buy le dip XDDDD

yeah but by the time this gets to even $100, you can make more money elsewhere

If you bought thousands of VEN in the early stages, congratz you can sit on that. Right now would be chasing 2-5x games when you can be getting 10-25x gains.

Sure gamble 20% with shitcoins but you may miss out on the closest thing to a sure homerun thats like saying only go in for penny stocks because more chance for growth

Gains are gains man, don’t feel like gambling with shitcoins

Yes an ancient phrase is now property of reddit, assclown

Only 600% increase in value?
I'm out then.

yeah its going to to #4 in marketcap at x6 overnight
good investment

What did he meant by this

with a coin like VET i can rest easy knowing im going to end up on top no matter what and live my life, with shitcoins id be a manic insomniac checking blockfolio every 10 minutes.

Supply chain coins are the easiest and safest bets to make in the market

I can't think through. Explain

Exactly, if you have anything else to do other than watch charts then you’ll just swing trade or hodl with reliable coins like VEN or ICX. I’m long term hodling xmr just for peace of mind.

Fuck off

Can anyone spell this out for me? It's 3am here and I'm too tired to think it through

buy origin trail then

Likely, their partnership with DNV GL will give them an inroad here, and give them a shot at partnerships in the IOT space. I don't know enough about the alliance to guess any further, but if Sunny's hinting at it, it's probably a big deal.

Ppl on twitter are asking Kevin Feng some shit about ties between VEN and Tesla ("Did you guys get a piece of Tesla?")... what's the connection here?

maybe secure iot tech is hinting at a partnership with Iot Chain?

IOTChain doesnt' even have a product...

Why don’t you think ahead of supply chain coins. Fucking privacy coins were flavor of the month in December now this. Have some foresight

XRP will NEVER break above $2. It's mathematically impossible because if you multiply the price with the current coins in circulation the number sounds too big.

t. Super Smart Reddit Poster :^)

/comfy/

You are clearly fucking retarded, ya chase risky moon mission or sit on this for easy$100+ eoy . Kys

this shit isn't hitting $100 EOY

$25 maybe

I'll literally eat your shit if we not at $100 this time next year

I did think ahead on supply chain with MOD and VEN and feel comfortable with my positions
-Privacy coins are deluded and dont as much use in the big corporate world and with normies while Supply chains can easily coexist and grow with businesses
-its not a flavor of the month its here to stay and the smartest use of blockchain tech