Getting listed on the NASDAQ

>getting listed on the NASDAQ
why aren't you all in user?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/956657903951335425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is going on? Why is it mooning so much. I still have 600 of this shit from ico days. Whats the news?

It's getting listed on the fucking NASDAQ I just said

Can you at least source extraordinary claims?

yeah fucking source OP

it was mentioned on CNBC, not sure what OP is on about
twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/956657903951335425
around 5:00

source you limp dick faggot

>twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/956657903951335425

holy shit.... I NEED TO ACCUMULATE

he said sell ltc

>>twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/956657903951335425
no where does he say it will be added to NASDAQ

of course not, only an idiot would actually think that. But, the pervasiveness of zrx gaining favor even among the pajeets means it will go to $10 before this summer.

Buckle up buckaroo

bumping this shit. This will be the next monero.

Wait, did a mainstream media twitter account just use the term "hodl"?

I thought "hodl" was a Veeky Forums meme. What are the origins of this word's misspelling?

some game was the origin..and Veeky Forums meme?
You know that Veeky Forums is just a tiny blip in crypto right? You should be ashamed to say "Veeky Forums meme" when it's been a crypto meme worldwide for years..everywhere.

and mainstream media are just new adopters of the meme.

Dude looks like a literal pajeet.
No thanks.

Hodl is used on CNBC

it was not from a game. it was a post on Bitcoin forums from a lesbian talking about how her girlfriend is at a dyke bar and she's at home with her BTC going through a dip. And she accidentally said "hodl" instead of "hold".

You've got to be kidding me. There are millions of misspellings per day, and THAT stuck somehow?

ive spoken to normies irl who have used 'hodl' in conversation.. its very mainstream

Yeah, if you read the replies the normies shit themselves over a typo and were all like "Lets make it a meme!"

And that's why I consider anyone who uses "Hodl" a cancerous normie that needs to kys themselves.

>
>ive spoken to normies irl who have used 'hodl' in conversation.. its very mainstream

How do you pronounce it?

they pronounced it like 'hoddle'

I never knew "hodl" was such a reddit-tier meme. I'm posting that picture from now on when I see faggots whine at me when I say "hold" instead.

nice larp faggot

Sold immediately pre-pump checking in fml.

>reddit tier.

back in the day, being edgy wasn't a necessity.

new fag.

it's more of a bash.org-tier meme u angry child. it's a meme that encourages people to not be weak handed faggots, it's good for crypto.

WE ARE THE 1000x MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKINGS SELLING!!!!

>oracle
>contestant on shark tank south africa

pick one

My Portfolia Is green I forgot this feel.

what's a nasdaq

Better provide a fucking source for that claim OP because the one twitter link in this thread being used as a "source" doesn't say that anywhere.

So basically you're just admitting you guys lied and this is speculative. Fuck off, wake me up when it's actually on the NASDAQ.

Should have bought more 0x in the good old days...

Will it really hit $10 ? The project seems really legit. Probably the the bext extension to Ethereum there is

>it's 0x week!!

Enjoy faggots, I'm stocked up for the OMG decade.