Fuck it, i'm buying some TRTL

It's a shitcoin but about to be listed on other exchanges. Putting in $150 just to see what the fuck it does. Target buy at 14-15 Sats. Good gains will come to you if you reply "Good luck wagecuck"

does this mednigger take it in the pooper by any chance?

fuck it just dropped $1k on it

What’s the easiest way to buy this over shilled shit? Fuck.

Chest look like a boys

i don't think she's ever done any anal scenes sadly

where the FUCK do you even buy this shit? am i being meme'd? does it even fucking exist?

Good luck wagecuck.

tradeogre, it's being pushed to get put on tradesatoshi though

wagecuck, here.
Update: bought ~87k TRLT at 15, immediately went to 17. This the opposite of the usual Bogdanoffing I experience. Will post further updates.

Delicious flat chest > cow tits

chestlet masterrace.

I like 'em in between too, my qt has C's and i couldn't be more pleased. Dated a girl with G cups as well.

Friendly reminder this is a scamcoin. If you get in now, don't get fucked and sell somewhat soon. The devs literally made it as a joke/pet project and will cash out once it makes them rich and crash the coin by stopping progress and dumping the mass they've collected.

Not a scam coin. As ever, ignore biz fud

yeah i don't plan on staying in long, will just make a couple bucks then exit

wwhich exchange is it on?

Thanks just bought 100,000.

I literally bought over 100k

tradeogre, some really small low volume exchange but it's being pushed for more exhanges

she's had implants for like 5 years now

>coin for the lolz
>people saying its going to 10x to 60m or 100x to 600m+ market cap lel

I could've bought it at 7 sats and I missed out, should be "mooning" because 15 sats probably pretty easy for it to pass like wtf

lmao i did too