DeepBrainChain general thread

DeepBrainChain general thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Altcoinbuzzio/status/957066533980680192
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnY7c-BR4k
mobile.twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/957099957009268736
reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7tbep4/feng_he_ceo_of_deepbrain_chain_delivering_a/
cointelegraph.com/press-releases/feng-he-ceo-of-deepbrain-chain-delivering-a-keynote-speech-at-the-blockchain-connect-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=UPkF8bsz_Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vote for DBC

bought at 70cents. Feeling comfy

>DeepBrain Cancer

Comfy. Steady for now, it will go sideways for a while but it will moon eventually. Maybe we're even formint a cup, idk, time will tell.

Support is steady even after/when btc craps its pants.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnY7c-BR4k

Also the faggot just released the full music video

Deepbrainer here

Sitting comfy on my stack. No amount of FUD will make me sell, but you are welcome to try ;)

Tl;dr about differences between bottos and dbc

DBC CMO is currenty in SK, Seoul. We will get good news about it this weekend. DBC hitting okex before end of Feb and are in talks with Binance.

Curious whether the news will cause any pump in the price.

- DBC have just presented at Blockchain Connect conference
- The team are busy preparing for the upcoming NEO Devcon on the 31st which will be in San Francisco.
- CMO of DeepBrain Chain is heading to Seoul, South Korea this weekend and will be hosting a meetup with details to come shortly.

I don't think so, that's a pic from days ago. We're gonna have to wait longer.

mobile.twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/957099957009268736

Vote for DBC, more publicity is better. He has about 60k followers and is going to make a video of the most voted coin. DBC is very close to winning.

Don't be a faggot, user

This is the timeline of voting. We can win, just fucking VOTE

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7tbep4/feng_he_ceo_of_deepbrain_chain_delivering_a/

DBC CEO's full presentation in blockchain conference.

Voted

voted

So the good guy really is no more huh

I don't even know should I believe the rumours. Some dude wrote like a really fucking long story about him and that he was a little nuts.

>"I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about but I hope my bags don't get too heavy."

I have a rope you can borrow.

This entire thread is Indians

Voted twice.
Get fucked cunt

Still holding, hasn't been a thread for this in ages.... I've been half in and sold all my neo for more when it hit 13 cents again. Because of the disappointment this coin brings me it's helped me walk away from my blockfolio, and stop obsessing over crypto in general. I'm spending more time with my wife to be, hanging out with my new friends I've made, messing with my car. DBC gave me more then just pink wojaks, it gave me my life back. Ya'll are great. Who knows maybe I'll make money too!

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read

without reading im 100% that was the weirdo pnd discorder that stalked him for weeks on here. i watched that play out from the early threads till it went full crazy mode later on

Crazy world

Guys we need votes for this
It's a close call, do a few twitter accounts and vote.

>dbc makes people give up on crypto
sounds about right

To be honest I went in on DBC with my ripple gains, so I'm technically still 112% on my initial investment lmao

That's big

This is not a cup. This is never mooning again.

jetsream_puke_all_orifices.jpg

....that's not the type of chart you use to make cup/handle

retarded babys first crypto fudding discord groups still at it

K den

Sold my bags for ven, will come back in the next day or two, but with more dbc. Can not complain.

Bump

lol, mooning in a few days or a week max, it's been at the floor for a few weeks now.

dbc is already confirmed Pajeet tier scam

You saw the evidence you morons

Also, goodguybraincuck manipulated you all to get your money funneled in. He promised everyone insane gains and acted nice, while he slowly siphoned all your money.

How fucking hard is it to see that? I got off the ship ages ago and told you fags to as well.... i made off with profits. FACTS

>dbc is already confirmed Pajeet tier scam
Gimme some proof - or actually, free bumps to the thread

Shouldn't have asked for that

Yeah, because he has nothing to back up his claims. Dunno why DBC gets so much FUD, they have a great future ahead.

Every time the CEO speaks, I hear nothing of substance come out. This shit reeks of a scam, NEO approved or not, this coin performs like shit because too many whales control the price.

Hi whale, how's it going?

Update from DBC

BUMP

cointelegraph.com/press-releases/feng-he-ceo-of-deepbrain-chain-delivering-a-keynote-speech-at-the-blockchain-connect-conference

>tfw you know your losses are permanent.

How so, user?

I bought at like 30¢

>losses are permanent

my face when im deep brain chaining.

never-the-less, i will hold

tfw half of my stack is in DBC and it won't do anything.

i am all in and ready to roar

Every day is FUD day in the DBC thread

Haha what is this, a monkey paw wish? You'll scream alright

this is me

They're not unless you sell

any brainiacs?

That's some next level fud, I give you that.

deep brain girl wants to suck the life force from ur penis

hol up hol uppp hooool upp, we da deep brain niggers or what?

>tfw this is the most undervalued project out there.

Due to incompetent marketing.
AI will be the future, mankind evolves on laziness, the next step is a machine that will think for us.

My question is;
-the country more developed in AI will be the world superpower. DBC is chinese, but China is acting retarded and does not support any crypto development. So why would other countries support a Chinese AI project?

The Chinese government is full of fat greedy old chinks, that love to take a little piss in the street once in a while. They don’t understand anything about inovation but they understand about their belly and red envelopes. Get your shit together Chink land, cryptos are the begining of something big and your stupid mentality and stubbornness will make you stay behind.

>implying the whales that pumped this will never pump it again
its right back where it started, its now just a waiting game, the only people fudding this are people that bought at ath..

yes

Holy shit my sides. This chink scam has every thread defending it from “fudders” who were right, and you all got burned bad. Faggots.

Are we recovering?? I just baught 10k I'm new to dbc

In a recent interview

youtube.com/watch?v=UPkF8bsz_Tw

they also claim to be working with the government which in fact is a really good sign, since China is a one-party government and if they're interested in your project or see a big potential in you, you will receive great financial and political support from them.

Of course that could also be a double-edge sword since they also can shut down your projects very quickly but I have confidence that they will perform well since they have a very experienced team and the potential of AI is huge in the future.

at least you bought on sale, yes we are on the rise

Also they (China's government) are considering to lift the ICO-ban in Q1.

t. bought at 40-60 cents and sold at a loss and know shitpost every dbc because im a paper handed faggot.

You have many memes so I will trust you

bet you never seen this one

anyone talk to deep brain girl lately?

Anons, do you not care about this information? Only memes?...

Currently collecting the information from the video. Perhaps we can make a meme out of it??

Looking at the charts I think DBC is getting a good start for that break out in Feb.

yep i got u right here

>mobile.twitter.com/Altcoinbuzzio/status/957066533980680192
Do your research. They dont have a working software product yet to even fuel the eco-system. The surge was purely occured due to the overhyped market in December 2017. They got a solid Idea, Team and Vision for the future. This shit will come to live again.

some actual info before i head over to my studio to create more memery

message me on reddit DBgirl

Bought at 10¢ sold at 50¢ but literally every time I say that I get the same bullshit wrong reply. If I listened to you literal retards I’d have lost a lot of money. Hope you retards know you’re being robbed by chinks lol kill your self

Prime time . We winning .

i bought at 8 cents so im still good, should have sold at ath but consider it a lesson learned, calling this a chink scamcoin however is bs, neo invested in it, its far from over

>a chink scam invested in a chink scam
K

Holy shit people still hold this hahaha

stay poor and mad faggot.

Markets up 10-20% while you're down 10%. Still somehow manage to delude yourself to believe you've made the right call.

Sitting comfy on 10k DBC. Might swing trade a little but will sit on this for as long as it takes. Bought low and will sell high.

Market is up barely 5% m8, where are you getting these numbers from?

bro we're gonna crush it and youll be jealous

Vote for fucking DBC, biz is so useless when it comes to these things.

I voted; vote ANONS!

Thank you, user. I also heard utrust is actually buying votes, their vote-counter surged. DBC was leading by thousands of votes. Maybe we should inform AltcoinBuzz.

utrust community*

Somehow doubt it, but i'll acknowledge i set aside like 3% of total folio in case the 2 conferences they're attending might have an effect.
Who knows, the Kucoin whale mafia seem to have loosened their grip so it's possible

voted

Jesus fuck Veeky Forums, /pol/ can get a president elected and you fucks cant even get a coin to be featured in a video, DBC will pump 10-15% at least if it gets a video made about it