Listening to biz

>Listening to biz

they probably sold at $10

so buy chainlink is what your saying?

i hate this place

You dont listen to Veeky Forums op, you come here to see how the whales/discord guys want nimrods to buy and plan around that.

If you want to 3x your money then why aren't you in NapoleonX right now?

ICO ends soon and will likely sell out within days. After that, it will be listed on ED (most likely) and moon instantly.

If you choose to invest, use MZXCNWEK as ref code and you get 5% of what I invested as well, and I get 5% of what you invest (I invested 19 ETH so you reicieve 0.9 ETH worth for free)

Do your research of course, but this is gonna moon. I'm pretty confident hence the amount I invested. Look at the team, etc

www.napoleonx.ai

given that that guy likely sold before it hit 10 bucks what do you think he is thinking right now

some people on here are not racist so i believe there has to be good info sometimes

unfortunately 95% of all posts is spam and racist

shut up nigger
racism is just a word it doesnt exist

Yes.

T. OP with phone

He's probably still wealthy... he must be...

Never go big on an erc20 token
Never

Suicidal. Like me even though I never bought any back then, but I knew about it. Actually all of last year was pretty awful because I got fucked playing with stocks in Robinhood generals in 2016 and by the end of Jan 2017 I pretty much stopped coming to Veeky Forums while i was licking my wounds and focused on wageslaving/shitposting on other boards and I missed the biggest bull run ever. If I put the same amount of money as I did into Robinhood in 2016 into ETH instead and held it(very likely considering how greedy I was with my stocks) I would have like 2 million worth

This

All erc 20 tokens are shit

i'll give you a gem: ACT

Would've had $16 mil at some point

Be he sold way before though.

17 mil today
Goes to show you should really hold

Would've been a millionaire if he'd followed the advice of a simple meme...

Kill yourself dumb fucking nigger

>gender neutral pronum

>implying you wouldn't have sold at 2-5x.

how would lefties actually dispute that pic?

>it's 2018

They would use SCIENCE!

Quads and link is $10000 EOY

Drumpfgroids really are the biggest joke on this site.

You don't need to be a valedictorian (like me lol at you retards) to google what "race" means

>Race is a concept used in the categorization of humans into groups, called races or racial groups, based on combinations of shared physical traits, ancestry, genetics, and social or cultural traits.

Kill urselves subhuman drumpfcucks

He probably killed himself. Who wouldn't be suicidal after losing an opportunity to be a multi millionaire?

Race = subspecies in Asia.
No one cares about your decadent western shitholes and the supbar education you get there.
The western education is a joke, in 10 years we will take over your country and make you work in labor camps.

I put people like you in the same category as niggers to be honest. Both cancerous and should be killed.

why does pepe remind me of a nigger in this pic

Niggers aren't human nigger
Fuck off

>"Haha race is a concept"
Then you call us dumb and thats it,you literally have nothing.
,Ur 30 iq is showing boi

6'2" black vs 5'9" whitey

It's based of real life

An actual reddit\shadow the weedhog type post brah good job

Because his obvious superiority to wojak reminds you of the superiority of black sex gods to sissy wh*Tes.

take your sanctimonious PC crap outta here

Ur melanin is showing Mr. Useless

kys

He's not wrong though. Losers who obsess over race have zero good advice on crypto or anything really. They do just that: obsess, and post meaningless, irrelevant, hilariously angry posts.

Everyone obsesses over race, you fucking idiot. Look, you're doing it right now, aren't you?

Stop pretending race doesn't exist

>being this deluded

Not everyone obsesses over race you fucking retard.

"Look, you're doing it right now, aren't you?"

>Thinking his response shows obsession over race

Low iq. Kys.

>he talked about some fuckwit who obsesses ovet something therefore he obsesses ovet it too
Impeccable logic. What a fucking moron kek
>Everyone obsesses over race
They don't. You are projecting.

You're obsessing again niggers

Stay mad wh*Te boi. Your women know your shrimp dick can't compete.