Fucking BlockHeads. Sell Already

It's never going back up. The devs ran with your money to buy weed and will never put it on an exchange. You've all been told some fantasic lies.

Ya fookin blockheads

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/blockarraygroup/bitcoin-array-wallets
github.com/blockarraygroup/documents
github.com/blockarraygroup/documents/blob/master/long-form whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally mooning right now... Stay poor faggot

Looking for that last-minute schmuck to drop his bags huh?

>ico price ~0.25
>goes to .33
>moon

You blockheads are gross.

I would rather sink my money in quality coins not run by stinky arabs that use 1.2MP linkdin pics

Having trouble accumulating?

lol stupid fud. This coin has a future. You're talking shit about a newly released coin, this going places

the absolute state of biz

lmaoing at salty shills

It's been on ED and iDex for days. It will not move that much. Idiots are already saying a jump to 33 cents is a moon mission. Please kill yourselves.

This coin will not go anywhere. You're only being emotional since you used your moms disability cheque to get in the ico.

Btw, if they can't even figure out the bonus handouts properly, how do you expect them to deliver on roadmaps? They still owe millions of tokens to people. This is a shit coin with an already laughable future.

ok

I can see you're shaking, boy. Man up and sell this shit before you lose anymore runescape moneies.

Don’t be fooled by the slight price increase it’s already be proven the scammers are buying up their own tokens via ED to make it seem like there is a demand for this shit.

Thank you! Idiots don't notice this at all. The funny thing is the volume is at pajeet levels.

sounds like someone cant find cheap sell orders anymore

Huh

Aw yeah it's the weed FUD guy from a week ago!! So you've switched from a barely passable pajeet to some kind of fake Irish, huh? Well welcome back! Hear that everyone? Sam converted all the ARY into WeedArray, rolled it into a blunt, and smoked it

Do you not understand brainlet? He's telling you it's a heavily manipulated coin that should be avoided. ICO fags are gonna be the idiots that get dumped on the hardest. Sell now or forever hold your bags of sand.

>I can see you're shaking, boy
LMFAO who the fuck talks like that hahahahaha
Sometimes I forget I'm on a board with folks who've probably interacted with 4 people in their whole life lmao holy shit

>say fookin once
>I'm a fake potatoe fucker

Not a pajeet, but thanks for your retarted blog post. It really resonated with me.

Sell now faggot, the ride is just gonna get bumpier.

>I would rather sink my money in quality coins not run by stinky arabs that use 1.2MP linkdin pics

One of the more obvious scamcoins this month.
> Stolen logo, topkek

If I'm being compared to money skeleton, then I'm in good company.

>logo fud

>If I'm being compared to money skeleton, then I'm in good company.
no im comparing you do the people that fudded eth due to Vitalik

this is how Vit shows up to confrences

They contracted a dude, and this is the new logo. No larp, it's on the telegram and their sandbox website. I really like it

Showing screenshots only demonstrates that Sam will continue his sharade of a company for however long you neets give him money.

Come the 31st nothing will happen. Whatever fat Sam says now is just a lie.

see ya at the moon buddy, your FUD has literally no substance, maybe you should be doing something with your life - like reading the whitepaper.

Well I really hope he's good at hiding from the law. This isn't some random Chinese shitcoin. The LLC paperwork is in the telegram. I guess your argument stands if you think Sam, the 3 new hires, the new COO, and the two other team members are all super down to hide in South America for awhile.

Unlike ETH, which I bought when it was less than $10. This coin is wrought with issues.

It's cute you think this block of shit is comparable to ETH. You've actually seem to successfully drink the kool-aid. I'm impressed.

Checked trips. I've been seeing this posted around here within the last hour. Wtf is this, some pump and dump group?

So was BCC. We saw how well that went.

a premium group where they send signals to get good buys

Have you stupid niggers even looked at their git?
Utter garbage. Can't make this shit up.
github.com/blockarraygroup/bitcoin-array-wallets

>3 commits

My fucking sides

i may be a chickenhead, but there's a floor to how low it can go (0), but no limiite to how high it can go(1trillion+). so therefore i am not selling.

Is the group very large? Pumps are more about the volume.
They finished what they finished. It's enough for demos and infrastructure. They just hired 3 new devs which effectively doubles the team's size. I'd expect more from their GitHub coming up soon. But I get if that's too big of a red flag for y'all.

Sam's worked in code for a long time too, he and his friend did a successful startup for 3 years where they built infrastructure code for game developers

Fudders gonna FUD

github.com/blockarraygroup/documents

I don't get what your angle is.

If you're not trying to fud the prices down so you can get a discount before the end of the month, why start this thread?

Listen, I know that you guys are just trying to make it and that you think you've found a great project to get in on...
I'd be doing you a disservice by not dissuading you here. It's shit. They're not even using Github properly.

Am I on reddit? The amount of circlejerk is too much. The project is garbage. I'll be taking a screenshot for when this is a stagnate piece of shit in mid February. The github should be a clear indication.

Enjoy your forever bags

Your typical ARY holder.

some of us enjoy watching idiots throw their money away.
it's why i've been trolling the sub threads for the last month

cya later Rankesh
>a 50 page whitepaper scam

github.com/blockarraygroup/documents/blob/master/long-form whitepaper.pdf

This is what heavy bags look like.

That's their 'document' repo, means absolutely nothing. I could but that together in like 15 minutes.

> Here's the meat, topkek
This is super sketchy looking, faggots.

Lmao blockheads are probably the most pathetic group of retards in crypto, not even stinky linkies have reached such a level of delusion. Listen, Blockheads, sell your useless blocks now because I assure you this piece of shit is going to crash so hard that any normie who stays in this coin is going to be scarred for life. Don't say I didn't warn you, Blockheads.

ok im sold

the sheer attention this pos is getting tells me all i need to know..buying a bag

would you write a 50 page report if it meant you could make 50 million dollars?

I get that, but i didn't ask you. I'm asking op what motive HE has for telling people not to buy/hold this token.

>.25 to .33
Is this real? Fucking ICO's are dead too.

>I can make a detailed whitepaper with multiple diagrams showing the work in minutes
>sam makes a joke github literally saying bitcoin is unsuitable for this project
>BETTA MARKET SELL
>sell a 50% above ICO market cap at 25M market cap
kek

You know the moon is soon when the FUD is out in full force

WHERE WERE YOU FUDDERS WHEN THE COIN WAS BOTTOMED OUT?

Nice pajeet fud
My bags just tripled

Basically this faggot

lol I know, it's like biz wouldn't know a buy signal if it bit 'em on the ass. And then the FUDders circlejerking each other keep bumping the post cuz they don't sage.

I mean... ARY's the next BTC! Bet ya can't prove me wrong!

sirs ,, please selling your blocks , an unsuitable investments, sir , thx

The whitepaper looks like fucking shit. They have entire pages detailing how oracles work in the form of stretched out .jpeg images.

It's shit, nigger.

I'm a grad student and I'm pretty sold on the idea of making a shitcoin, now. You retards will buy anything.

>Fudders out in full force right before the rebrand, partnerships, and exchange listing
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO SELL BEFORE THE HYPE STARTS

AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But you're trying to convince people to sell before "it crashes" or not buy at all, effectively eliminating any possible schadenfreude from the equation.

Again. What's your angle?

To warn anons from investing in this crap

Tell idiots that already have to sell at a profit

Laugh at the fools that refused to listen.

Your coin is at .37 ish and will crash back down to .28 in a few hours. It's not going anywhere anytime soon.

>The whitepaper looks like fucking shit. They have entire pages detailing how oracles work in the form of stretched out .jpeg images.
>It's shit, nigger.
mhm okay

think about it, why would someone invest more time in a coin than the shillers?

he doesn't even give concrete examples.

ey nigga, I buy all yo shitcoin for 13MM ARY. Das like all of em. you can have all tha ARY for just one of yo coins. don't be a pussy, sell me yo coin

also the FUD started after the whales pulled their walls and bought up the sell walls

im guessing these people were accumulating or sold low kek

I've explained myself now. I don't like seeing neets lose money, but if they don't heed this warning, I can't feel too bad. The writting has been on the wall all week.

You realize that it's entirely possible to fake information on LinkedIn? It's actually a huge problem.

In fact, there's a moon mission that a certain YouTube, Facebook and Twitter lead dev is working on that's going to eliminate all these Sam niggers within 5 years. (EKO)

The fud started since the ICO. Stop making shit up.

You can make your victory thread when you hit $1. For now, stfu

Neets sure are going to lose money on this 25M market cap based in the US and verified by the SEC that hired 3 more developers and has big news end of month and only on ED.
someone called Amazon in the telegram and posted the vocaroo, nice FUD

> I don't like seeing neets lose money, but if they don't heed this warning, I can't feel too bad.
Man, when you FUD you gotta not act like such a weirdo. I guess it's true, autists suck at lying.

this is almost certainly hitting $100 mill so you fucks can chill

Yeah, I called that dude out on one of these ARY threads (even though I own and support BlockArray), and he fucking delivered. Fucking rad

yeah the act is so bad i feel like im witnessing autism through text lmao
god biz is pathetic

Yeah, that totally couldn't be faked. Gullible little bitch.

You can find Fudders when no matter how much evidence you give them they will skirt around the subject at hand.

Sam literally could walk down to Amazon and ask if his old boss would like to save some money if he wanted to, thats why FUDDers are out in full force.

The level of delusion is unreal. Do you honestly believe that Sam is going to deliver? Why do you worship that scammer as if he were some sort of God?

and yet whales are accumulating.

Gee I wonder why they arn't dumping

> Muh fake Amazon employee is gunna make me rich

ok pajeet

>>p-p-p-p-please sell your ARY before the news that's coming out this week!

>Week old trades
What did you mean by this?

Bake sales have better volumes

Weird that this fatass has little to no connections on LinkedIn and his only activity has been...

Shilling Mailchimp.
4 weeks ago.

I'm fucking dying.

This fat fuck keeps getting exposed.

Block Array holders are in panic mode.

oh no not linked in

just sold 100k

Can't wait to laugh at you dumb FUDDers if the partnership is Amazon, UPS, FedX, or American Express

Good goy

Nobody could be this deluded.
What's up, "Sam"?

comfy af

I like how the same 3 FUDDERS share 50% of the threads posts

Relly maks u thnk

What are you talking about? He has 50 connections..

For comparison, Vitalik has 428 and he also has a single post in 'Activity.'

FUD harder, little bitch.

>22 posts by Fudster_1
>11 posts by fudster_2

hmm....

>ever trusting scam cube logo
All of them are scams, no exception.

That is comfy my man

Look I got ARY, but it's probably not realistic that we'll get any of those during the first announcement

This is why nobody believes in this shit. You're on par with skinky linkies

>No volume at all on this coin
>People wonder what will happen when $8 million in worthless bags try and cash out on a no volume coin
>Pink wojaks everywhere

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fudders you're not getting your grubby paws on my ARY