twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you coca cola kid. That motherfucker kept me in the greens

Sauce?

they like to rape swing traders

IOT Alliance desktop

+ Sunny tweet

Putting it together ..

This isn't new info. 1k ven holder here

mfw China creates a lunar colony that runs entirely off the VEN applications they developed in Gui-an New Area

Ven was already in iot a for months. How is this news?

what's the sunny tweet hinting

Also iot a is a stupid meme that doesnt actually add value. Its just a marketing circle jerk. Whatever.

T. Strength node holder since 50 cents.

vecha.in
source

wrong

biggest network = bigger value

IOT biggest network

need a slice

You are an idiot semi-normal. Think what you want, it doesnt matter and neither do you.

Old news. The real question is what Sunny is implying with his tweet.

but thankfully you do! oh user, after your wistful pleas, yes, yes I will marry you! your technical ignorance is adorable.

WHERE THREAD

JUST FUCKING BUY THIS WILL BE HUGE SOONER THAN YOU'D EXPECT

test

testtest

THIS IOT ALLIANCE IS SHIT, waltonchains is in the MANs IoT not some CCK fag little kid alliance. We Waltonchain rolling with AT&N and China Mobil and 140 real companies not shitty cryptos. Also Bitse is Vechain dumbass

literally never heard of any of these companies besides Haier and Joeone (and is that pronounced Joe-1 or Joey-Oh-Knee?)

salty tears

Hmmm

lol hahahah card cube works with companies like walmart, ali pay, visa, they are deep into the industry, yes most major companies you have never heard of. Nankang is the largest lumber supplier in china, Fuyao group operates strange places like the United States of America and russia and provided glass for many car companies like BWM company names you never heard of. This partner list is outdated to more than this. Just can't keep up with how fast WTC is expanding globally

There are some agriculture companies that will be operating usign Waltonchain to

largest wood furniture i should say

also lol waltonchain will more likely go onto a rocket than VEN, we actually had a guy who does shot rockets up in space for china's version of beidu (tan shusen shill WTC to the central military and other civilian departments in China, VEN isn't even a chinese coin that's waltonchain, VEN is in Singapore

Also forgot we have a new partnership with people who have high level management experience in companies like IBM , and other majors companies, Also Factom co creator.

lol I can't even keep all the networking and connections WTC does in my head any more it's fucking insane

dude, you can't sit there and tell me you've never heard of LALABOBO....

@6985101
@6985136
@6985187
@6985225
kek 4 posts in a row
stay salty

Walton is not in the alliance. They were blocked due to being too salty.

wtf

you sure are un-anonymous on an anonymous website.

Imagine holding a coin so good that you need to go shill it in yoir competitor thread instead of making your own. Damn now thats a good coin.

Checked

yum. that's great bass.

also... wtf?
i was just being pithy... but apparently lalabobo makes pajamas.

like how VEN make WTC is a scam post many times, spam a bunch of shit on the live AMA slack, and FUDs WTC non stop in reddit and down votes almost every fucking waltonchain post. Yea VEN def does this to it's competitors

VEN even has to pay roger ver to talk about waltonchain like a cuck, he's a literal faggot

Just thank god this isn't real life moon faggot kid

Also this is who card cube is

uh oh, ven bro is here... cage match? i'll throw down .5 eth

bring it to the crypto rage cage

Imagine being this fucking upset over a coin.

VEN VS. WALT
CERTAIN DEATH

>would pay to watch

He is just helping people like me take right decision, Ven- no whitepaper and partnered with cow crypto. Waltonchain signing 8 multi billion partnerships infront of China state media on 28 Jan. Well that was easy

I’ve never been more triggered in my life.
Wtf is this @ shit, gtfo

I for one love my salty lower caste brethren, there is room for the motel 6 of supply chain AFAIK

- Vechain Marriott

remind me how many media outlets will be reporting it, i think it was like 20 something. Even state own bejing will be reporting it, i think vechain only got a name drop on some local state tv or something.

Also from a purely investing aspect, WTC is hands down going to give you more ROI , lower market cap. and VENs supply just basically increased by 1/3 it's supply on CMC

LAMBOLAND

cows are sacred to 1 billion pajis

will send cow affiliate your way

Wow so good. So so good that you cant even keep a thread on Veeky Forums without it falling off from shill threads replacing it. Very exciting.

Receive your lambo

yes to the ppl who literally pajeet in the street.

WTC has market dominance of china there are tons of ppl in china

twitter.com/Crypto_Ed_NL/status/957166850957348864

imagine the only come backs you can come up is KEK, biz shill thread very exciting , the logical argument of donald trump. Wow so good, so so good, can't even keep thread on biz.

I ain't never heard of China. Poor Vechain somebody better tell them about China.

>Meanwhile in Waltonville
PHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>not shopping Armstrong to Chingchong

so a random twitterer wow god this is what i mean about ven holders you probably think CCK is legit to, there is no alibaba or ven partnership or pboc or anything like that hahaha

I guess you didn't see WTC getting shilled to the chinese military. or how WTC has a closer relationship to anything china gov or business wise, poor sheep

can you name one thing CCK has been wrong about

then ask, why isn't he shilling Walton

Walton is gonna be a great little coin, why always trying to drag down big bro Ven? When VEN goes up Walton will go up. You salties don't understand trickle down.

Hold your walton, faggot and shut the fuck up.

Although I disagree with waltoncucks, this asset exchange is in VeChains own publications, it's old news.

However CCK is part of VeChain team, presumably a guerilla marketer. Adding further legitimacy to his tweets but also invalidates the argument of him not shilling other things.

lol im already a fucking millionare, yea i am holding the feels so good

Then VEN is breaking NDA hm yea no dumbass, those things are no joke VEN would get fucked royally if that happened. PwC the marketing team of VEN basically is a shit company to work at , no employee in their right mind would risk a shit job to shill to ppl online to create some autism cult following. It's called a PnD group

evidence? CCK isn't a marketer.. his identity would have been pinpointed, his clever western culture nuance is too strong and his Chinese is too strong.. he wouldn't be hidden.. something else is afoot .. but if u have evidence I like being wrong

agree, this is old news, but the thread won't die now

You're a fucking retard. The CCK tweets will be released after NDA expires. Hence short time frame before official announcement.

say it with me

S A L T Y W A L T Y

nah don't let it die let the 4chaners see the WTC master race coin for what it is not some wanna be china coin

Is it so hard to just buy VEN, NEO, WTC, IOTA, BAT, ZRX, XLM, ETH, XMR (please fill in the list Veeky Forums) and just hold for a year. Its like the graph of the top 20 coins over a year. Its above 10x for all these (maybe not BAT would defeat the purpose) and many I have not mentioned.

Read his pinned twitter post for fuck sake.

too convenient bro

>Waltonchain signing 8 multi billion partnerships infront of China state media on 28 Jan.

Real?

affiliates of Walton are signing with affiliates of a guy who has a Chinese grandma

we have seen this song and dance before

You better hope he's a marketer for them.

Can't you see how good that is? Have you forgot deluded linkies crying sergey is bad at marketing? Were you here when NEO took off and it was down to their mediocre tier marketing with muh china ethereum narrative?

I'd much rather he's doing this with the consent of VeChain than not. It tells me these squint eyes will stop at nothing to rape the shitcoin market.

anything in your Blockfolio you left out cunt

It's working, I ain't squinting at it.

> Waltonchain signing 8 multi billion partnerships infront of China state media on 28 Jan.

Real? I'm selling all my XLM for WTC if your source is real.

dude u falling for this?

or wait ur larpin got me

I'll send 10 Ven to anyone who can accurately pronounce the name of a single one of these shitbox companies

No link to wtc. Try harder next time

>being this desperate

You boys and like libtards who just cant accept defeat, so you instead chose to shut off everything else and live in your little deluded cuck world

these will all be VEN harem bitches soon

And Ven is still victorious.
I am sue we signed abou 8 billion dollar companies in the last 2 months.

>but muh wooden peg leg factory affiliate negotiations

crypto is a stupid meme

>SMEN
Semen

They're walties what did you expect?

strength node only, and you bought at 50c?
should have gotten a thunder node.

Fuyao group =

foo yao geetwan (fuyao jituan)

source: studied chinese

after 5 mins of research, turns out its just some mystery chink glass company. most likely a rich chinese family just tryna divest from china and into the US any way possible. shit partnership imo.

if ur srs about the ven, here's my address. will provide whatever chinklations you need.

0x5731e6edddb58fb26d0138c18e07e0e222bf3643

also im gay

Jan 28th is the signing date with 20+ china media outlets check the offical twitter, also beijing state owned TV, just drop in our slack or reddit and ask real questiosn

So the barrier to entry is nothing.

Monetha is really stupid.

you mean the chinese billionare featured by HBO? oh yea that company.

his family was rich then china gov fucked them then poor, then the founder became rich again, he worked his ass off starting out fixing wooden carts for free until ppl paid him then started selling water meter glass. His life story is very inspiring and interesting just youtube it

damn user, actually never heard of that. sounds interesting. gunna have to give it a watch tomorrow.

Salty walty sat on a wall, you know the rest cuckboy

>16 posts by this ID
Thanks you just made me sell my WTC for VEN jesus fucking christ

how scared and mad are you, salty walty?

Can someone redpill me on circulating supply?

there were like 170mln coins circulating when i checked it last time. and now it's 450 mln? why's that?

I have investments in both. Walton s doing better IMO. I also think playing teams is gay. Do both u hunny bunnies

cmc is slow, there are medium posts about it, vecain has always been 100% open about this.

A case of retarded CMC, if you blindly trust their data you're equally retarded, their data is wrong quite often

Also, for all premined coins circulating supply doesn't matter, max. supply does

any info if they are going to put the entrie supply in circulating or not?

Not that I know of. I always assume it's gonna be released eventually. My guess is they will sell it to future business partners to get them a good entry point for a node

I bought at $8.01 how bad am I fucked?