Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

whos ready for the announcement tomorrow this is going to be interesting

Why?

i know exactly what it is and ill be releasing the information about 1 hour out from the live stream. im just curious what you guys think is going to be said or what will happen

Dump before the announcement mate

yes that is correct huge 25% dump coming as i predicted. but if you're really interested in what the announcement is tune in 3 pm ct

it won't be binance listing, neither fork announcement so it will be shit

Aren't you the one that claims to be from the year 2020?

Where do I put buy orders?

.1 strongest support

ive lived through this exact situation so yes

The announcement is that "everything is fine and btcp will fork successfully"

"In october"

.01*

wrong

i didn't buy the dip like i should have. and it seems like its going to go don before the announcement? so no point getting into this today then?

Imagine having bags so heavy that you try to larp as a time traveller to dump them.

>don
down
about 25% apparantly
maybe i should buy then on the off chance the announcement is so truly massive that it goes up right after?

youll be eating your words tomorrow

yes man that will be the cheapest its going to be from that point foward be ready

Thank you.

Let me guess, your name is john titor. I actually thought you seemed interesting in the other threads. Now I know you are just another pajeet.

from what i've read btcp is faster then bitcoin and bitcoin cash. as well as the privacy features. and its the first double coin fork. i can see it doing well maybe. am i wrong?

believe me man i am only trying to help, once i prove to you guys that i am the real deal i will lead you guys to lambo land if you follow everything i say.

Hmm...if you are from 2020, then what are the best coins/tokens to hold from 2018-2020?

So you came from the future, to tell people in obscure zcl threads on a mongolian rug image board about a moon mission. Really, I'm holding but fucking really bro. You need a way funner backstory. Its been done to death.

i don't believe you but im willing to throw coins at your advice if it seems sensible and if you keep being right i'll keep investing in your advice. the time travel larp is fun but i dont buy it obviously

i did an entire ama you can find it in the archive.

yea its been faked but i will continue to prove it by leading my decibels to lamboland during the zcl fork and far beyond it.

so is it worth it to stock up on more zcl or should I sell?

you should probably get a tripcode omegaman

i mean omegamaker

>john titor larper
naisu. is holding my zcl a good idea right now senpai?

IIRC some of your recommendations were credits, link, bitcoin private

stock up after the announcement dump. thats when it will be the cheapest from here on forward. zcl will be the best investment you can make in February.

theres no need because i will always start a thread by "predicting" something before it happens.

holding now yes as it will see a slight rise till tomorrow

i hope you are better than this fake insider ernest

You told us a few days back. ZCL masternodes.

So buy ZCL after sundays announcement...then what?

hold till fork you can either dump pre fork or post fork. your best bet would be dumping around that time period and investing in faster gains that i will list when the time reveals itself.

i can confirm that is not the case this coming sunday.

right. but then we wait for it to happen, it confirms your abillity to predict coins. but then the thread is dead and you start a new thread for the next prediction. just saying

Does Vechain take over the world?

kurisu best girl

So the past changed then. Interesting

When does ZCL become bitcoin private?

yes every timeline is a bit different but i have connections to mind power inconceivable to the standard human in this timeline

If one just plans to hold from 2018-2020, he should just go all in on link and credits right?

What am I thinking?

yes that is the case as of now.

dude tell us some other shit about the future, what's it like in 2020. I imagine you must be quite rich to be able to afford a time machine, no?

Will credits be listed on binance in june? When will it be considered too late to buy? I don't have the funds to participate in the ICO.

ok, i'll take another stab but will you confirm if correct?

sure goodluck

Lmao u guys really listening to him? Yesterday he Said bitcoin 9k in couple hours.. And ofc nothing happening. Now he ll shit about different time lines.

Consensus algo reimagined.

the answer is simple and youll realize tomorrow
>no your wrong again

Release of a secure and fully tested Electrum wallet?

I'll be annoyed if it's ZK-Snarks being successfully integrated.

You are an absolute fucking brainlet who doesn't deserve this zcl. Zk snark integration is what is holding us up here, getting it into the wallet is non trivial. I will be fucking pumped if it is that, it means we are very very close and this is much more derisked

You said you are from the future and know what the news is... i still have questions to debunk you. For example how is it that you actually remember specific market movements.... did you right it all down and bring it back to the past?
also where is your past you, today?
How about giving us a solid proof your from the future like an upcoming natural disaster or news worth event that could prove your case?

Please dear God let it be this. The worst FUD is that they can't get zk snark in that electrum wallet.

The market will not take too kindly to this lackluster news. Except to see -20%

let's fucking go, bruvs. if you actually hold zcl, follow bitcoin private on cuckerbeg's facebooger, too. only averaging 10 or so likes per post. let's do our part, famaroonzles

I got two guesses. Is it hardware wallet support? Bittrex support?

I understand the importance but wrapping or porting zk is going to happen. Retards who don’t think it’s possible need to clue up. I don’t consider this major.

I puked a bit in my mouth reading your post. Please kys

You realise this is the reason for the delay right? This is the critics path milestone we need done.

It’s just not sexy. Everyone buying expects this to be taken care of, the fact that’s its an issue at all is a problem

hahahahahahahahahah
u mad brozle????? lololol
no zcl havin bitchass faggot