Buying tax foreclosed homes

youtu.be/gHLaWw_PnQY

>buy foreclosed house for under $10k
>charge tenants rent
>pay taxes
>free land + passive income

Can non US citizens get into this? this is mental! can make so much easy money and gain land. wtf you yanks should be right in there!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TGomdoO368g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying kikes taxes or else they take your home
The US is overrated.

If this was profitable why do you think all the billion dollar real estate companies don't just buy them all up?

I believe there was various issues with doing it in reality but I haven't done it myself my parents did. First of all, since it was in the ghetto the only people willing to rent it were degenerates. Everyone they rented it to wouldn't pay and if they tried to get rent upfront they'd only pay at incredibly low rates like $100/month and still try their best to get out of it. It's possible, but if I was to do it myself I'd look at better areas and try to snap up a better deal.

yeah thats what my family does, we just do it with commercial properties. Its great when we go into a deal for $0 money of our own down because we carve off a pad to sell to some nigger KFC.

>Buy tax foreclosed home for 10,000
>Pay 60,000$ renovating
>Rent it out
>The renters trash the place putting you further in the hole

The 2nd issue (and most important) is that say you put a great deal of money into the house, the people who you initially took the foreclosed house from could pay the taxes and get the house back I believe. The same with old people that pass away, their children could come and pay the taxes they owed and take back it back and cuck you. I could be entirely wrong on this matter though, I've never done it personally myself just heard from my folks about how they did it.

oh shit, i wonder why this is happening? nothing to do with niggers, right vice? nah its the ebil whitey oppressing kangz again

>America taxing its own citizens out of their own homes

Jesus fucking christ.
Like I thought the guy buying these forclosed homes was the bad, guy, but compared to the state/county government hes a fucking saint.

geolibertarianism is where it's at
my goal is to become rich and start a geolibertarian country

Sounds like the guy buying this foreclosed home could also get screwed if the property prices go up as well.

I think his end game is selling the land onto property developers.

People in other countries don't have property taxes? What happens if they don't pay?
FWIW, you can always live on a houseboat. No "property" to pay taxes on. I used to know a guy that lived on one anchored in the middle of the river for years in the middle of a medium sized city. Never had a single problem.

Just like this, dumb nogs fooled into bail-bonds

youtu.be/TGomdoO368g

These guys are master capitalists, making money off black criminals.

If somebody could explain if I'm wrong I'd be really interested, since it does sound ideal if these are just misconceptions my folks had.

>property taxes
I'm from the UK. We pay taxes on property at the point of sale or if its inherited. At the current property price. We also pay council tax which is like 2/3k a year but its not as volatile enough to price you out of your home if the value increases.

Neets use the jews as an excuse to never do anything with their lives. Its the equivalent of a nigger arguing that the white man keeps them down so they never aspire to work hard and make something of themselves. You have a pathetic world view and will most likely never contribute anything significant to anyone's lives. I'd feel bad for you parents but they obviously did a shit job of raising you so they deserve it.

>when you realize your are the problem that you complain about.

same system here in NZ. But houses here cost min.200k . Not like 5-30k in detroit lol.

Detroit sucks

property taxes are extremely high and the economy is shit

people cant afford it and the homes go to waste

>for profit bail system
OH NO HOW HORRIBLE
PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY HELPING PEOPLE

fuck VICE

>buy house in shithole detroit
>owe back taxes
>probably have to condemn and demolish the house because of structural issues and meth labs

Thats why you buy your land and your home and then never make more than like 20k a year so you can collect food stamps and get your money back.

Only a kike can kavetch like this. The reality is that kikes are running a bank cartel in this country. And if you own land in the US, you are in the direct dominion of this banking cartel.

I'm pretty sure this is not a thing. Think about it, people would scam others into renovating their houses all the time.

The banks aren't dumb. Foreclosed homes get priced to the market. If the neighborhood if full of niggers, the value goes down. Plus good luck keeping the property in shape without investing all your profits just to stay afloat.

If its in a good neighborhood, bidding wars happen and it gets picked up by normal couples.

If you rent, the people have no stake in ownership and will trash the place. Then move out when it's unlivable/condemned by the city. You get a 20k bill to remodel, just so you can earn $100 a month above mortgage/taxes.

pay who?
how do you treat succession?
how isnt that turning into a living hell once power is fully concentrated?

The free market would determine the cost of the natural resources. The government puts up pollution rights (for example) at auction and people can bid on them. The money funds government.

It's possible but not likely. Bank are pretty good at due diligence and most buyers are advised to get "Title Insurance" to cover things just in case.

I have a rental, my brother has a rental. Mine happens to be in a shitty/ghetto neighborhood. I wish I had never bought it. It's a headache and the income never exceeds the costs. One visit they had plugged up the toilet. I go over to look, there is chicken fat, q-tips, etc in the toilet. Apparently they just like to flush shit down the toilet cause their niggers. Sure way to clog up a drain. They cooked with grease every fucking day. Big old pot sitting on the stove, spatter on the wall behind it, all the way up to the ceiling (10ft). Again, why would they care. Niggers are about as conscientious as sand niggers living in Calais. Once it becomes a shithole, they move without notice and don't pay final rent. Hell I had one tenant leave the house unlocked, windows up and come to find all the kitchen cabinets stolen.

After two back to back bad renters, my BS and sob story had its limit. I tell them to fuck off if they can't meet the terms. Anyone who starts making excuses. Take the application, they pay the app fee and just deny them.

On the flip side, my brother's duplex is in a nicer place. Which means nicer tenants but more city meddling. His city recently add more rules to the books about maintaining a property. Like a roof has to be replaced every 8 years or some fucking joke along with other things. Of course none of the other neighbors have to adhere, just landlords. Less shitty tenants but pay out the ass for unwarranted items.

And since it's a very tight market, you won't be making more than a hundred or two per month. Which get's eaten up by anything pretty quickly.

Buy house in detroit.
Day #1 clear shit out. realize all copper plumbing is gone.
Day #2 plumber comes and starts installing copper plumbing.
Day #3 Plumber is back to finish. Everything installed was already stolen. More nogs come and murder you and the plumber. Steal all your shit and all the copper he brought. Scrap the copper pawn your tools and shit. Use your vehicles for joy rides and robberies dump them in alley.
Demo all these shitbag houses and deport all the nogs to mexico.

>>free land + passive income
You don't get the land, you still have to pay lease for it. You just get the house which will have to be torn down in 20 years.