KUCOIN MOONS

Sleeper coins on this shit exchange?

anything is about to explode?

Something that no one’s going to tell you about

yea raiblocks. hold until 8th when their dev is having some meetup to announce some shit (probably rebrand). also i like pbl but that probably makes me a huge cuck.

Kucoin is where shitcoins go to die, silly.

people are buying again/bull market/kucoin volume goes up/KCS rises exponentially

Tel coin

Raiblocks still having wallet issues?
Was pretty fucking inclined to drop it after 'your holdings are much safer on this exchange' when I tried to withdraw :////

Feels good to be holding KCS right now.

its a pump faggot

learn to sell before you get shit on

Pump DBC

I don't doubt that, I was holding before and I'll be holding after. I said it feels good right now - it does.

TelCoin and CV will both go 100x in 2018

Coinfi is going to hit it soon and it's going to explode.

The crowdsale was cancelled and the whitelisted people have each received 500 a Coinfi tokens as an airdrop. This may sound like the perfect storm for a dumpening BUT, it costs users 2500 Coinfi to access the basic tier of the token's purpose, which is receiving buy signals and market analysis. As such I think there will be massive buy pressure from 1) People who missed the whitelist and like the coin and 2) People who received the airdrop but want to up their stack.

Look into it

It's not a fucking pump. It was twice as high as of today just few weeks ago. It's going to at least 100k sat.

that's why you sell it now..
and when it dumps...
you can buy it back up...

so if it's been higher in the past
that means it isn't currently experienced a pump and dump?

GET LOGIC RAJESH

ENJOY THOSE BAGS

THEY MUST BE GETTING HEAVY

It means that there are a lot of people who bought it much higher and aren't going to sell this cheap. Learn basic logic, retard.

KEEP TRYING PAJEET

learn to cut your loss and buy back in later if you want

or drown with those bags you kucklord

>a 14 yo teaches me how to trade
What a time to be alive.

You're never getting my KCS, gains goblin.

>2018
>the actual state of Veeky Forums
some of us made it, but you sure as fuck won't

jesus christ user

Achain.

This
And this

.SELL YOUR PFR.

Elixir!

FOTA.

DENT - Android App out in Feb. Not Dentacoin!