Coin metro pre ico

Burger friendly ICO, if you haven't contributed atleast 1 eth then you're straight up retarded. Easy 100x. Fuck Kucoin, fuck Coss and fuck any other exchange

Fiat to alts exchange made by team who own Forex platform FXpigs, they are experienced with this shit

Those who bought in at 0.03c are required to hold their tokens for over a year so you don't get dumped on, the price is 0.11c atm but you get your tokens straight away

Buy now, 2.5% bonus (ref link) coin-metro.info/ The flash sale password is hardcap

They will have an amazing referral system too, better than kuckcoin AND you will know about this exchange early so you can refer people very easily considering nobody would have signed up or heard of the exchange yet

Their website is good shit, you know this exchange is going to be normie friendly which means fuckload more money, a percentage of all trading fees (even if you don't hold COIN) goes straight to buying and burning COIN so the 300mil tokens start to get eaten up straight away

Other urls found in this thread:

bit
go.coinmetro.com/?ref
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for password faggot, buying 100k

this is a scam anons, beware. SHILLS ABOUT TO BE BTFO. GET READY

Can i send eth from exchange or it has to be from metamask wallet?

>this is a scam anons, beware. SHILLS ABOUT TO BE BTFO. GET READY

Elaborate pls

Metamask

Raiblocks have only just started rising again. Keep XRB or get in on this ico now?

>Shilling scam coin

Real ico don't need ur shill for ref link u dirty begger

Makes marketing easy though, just offload your advertising in return for some bonuses

bit DOT ly/2F0Q81T

Not a scam link, goes direct to site and you will get your bonus straight away.

Gotta question, you guys think it is still a good investment lets say a month from now?
I'm sitting on about 2,5k of this but wanna buy 8k more. Seeing as I have funds tied in a different investment which should pump after this bear market is done I'm just deliberating if I should cash in now or a bit later when I have some more money.

Looks like you're right.
It's been like 12 hours since the beginning of the flash sale and they aren't even 50% through with it. If this was such a hot shit it would have been over already. No buyers left, lol.

>6986815

would've sold out if burgers were allowed in, but nooooooo

Dividends? Okay buying

No burger

be careful biz this shit is getting shilled too much here , something is wrong you might get dumped

Just referral bonus pajeets

Jus fucking buy

They can buy from me after ico ends

Eh itll be fine, theres no nigger like liveedu

Keep XRB, there will be another flash sale where the coin will cost 12 cents of € instead of 11.
That should be a big deal for you though since you just need to make a profit higher than 10%.

Do you realize that these flash sales are extra sales for people who didn't know about the ICO? Pre-sales already went through the roof asap.
Also no burgers.

You can't even get dumped on since people who bought the first pre-sales have their coins locked for 6 months so they don't dump on others for a cheap x5.

People want to shill because you get a 5% bonus in coins from others' purchases.

>read over whitepaper
>see these ppl have existing fx exchange
>see previous exchange tokens have mooned
>want in
bought $3k worth

referral pajeets - go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a6c55b1ee820437c4424272 remove space in id

Poor, $30k worth or no point

Nah This isn't the way the way is

Krios user.
KRIOS .io for DYOR
Krios Is an attempt to build a framework for businesses to find Marketing talent around the world.
>whitepaper on website read up
>quarterly dividends
>fucking buyable with PAYPAL or BTC
>opens at 10 cents a token, but ico buyers get 15% bonus tokens. Aka 8.5 ish cents a token EZ profit on exchange (announced and on one Q1)

Also adding "MW10" into the Coupon code section gets you a bonus 10% on top of the 15%! Thats 7.5 cents a token

Time is running out, FOMO like you know you should brothers

Token is unnecessary though, poxy novelty so meh

Coinmetro chad coin

Is it worth waiting for public sale? Probably not worth locking eth in for an entire month just to save a few cents

Does this coin have dividends or not?

Dividends?

I don't think so. As usual it's just a shitty ico.

that's not what that is. They raise the initial ICO price by milestones reached.

If this is a shitty ico what do you consider a good one?

What is this shitcoin? How the fuck do they expect to buy these back at 5 dollars each as soon as their product launches? When does it launch anyways?

>sell tokens to you for 0.10 cents in january
>"we will buy these back form you for 5 dollars in february!!!"
this has to be a scam

Bollockcoin

From what I remember from the AMA, they chose not to have dividends on the token because then they would have to register it as a security instead of a utility token.

Could be wrong though.

>Unsold tokens will be burnt

Don't buy this token

The jeets shilling for 5% can fuck off. Dont shill here on Veeky Forums. It's 90% weakhands and amateurs that will sell at the nearest 2x.

Yeah same reason they aren’t able to give referral bonuses as it makes laws much more complicated, they can only reduce your personal fees

but there are referall bonuses??

Not for the actual exchange

>pre ico
Pre ICO was $0.03 you scamming shill.

Locked in for a year faggot, and this flash sale is still pre public ico

Can't buy because my shapeshift is stuck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I sent DGB and it's still not "deposited"
Metamask is shit. It worked for the Ponzicoin and now it won't work when I actually want to make money.

Use Metamask

I am using metamask you retard.

Cheers OP, just bought 800 through your link (yes I'm a poorfag). Here's my ref:
go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a6c790bee820437c44246fb (remove space between ref and id)

Yes but use it twice you stupid pajeet

What are you saying?
I sent DGB to it. And they're not converting to Eth. It worked before in like 5 mins and now it's not working. Looks like I'll sit this one out

Meant to reply to this asshole

Don't worry user, I don't think all the coins for the flash sales will sell out this time. There will be another flash sale (probabely the last one since I think they will sell out) next week, so you still have a chance to get in at 11 cents.

Still 10 hours left so enough time

If I get my money from metamask I will buy it otherwise I can't. Can't sell my other positions for this.

In a sea of shitty icos this year, this one is what I’m most comfy holding

Is this sale only 24 hours too?

Icos are fucking shit for Americans

I'm not sure why but the logo reminds me of confido. It seems like they got it from the same graphics pack that confido did or something.

Minimalism