Any good ICOs right now?

Any good ICOs right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkdate.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow. im usually against people that say women are bad with money. but then you have shit like this.

LGBT

Prodeum and rentberry are good

Bitdegree ended and looks dumb

Your opinions change easily. It's because you're a retard.
It could be a dumbass male newfag or some celebrity (also a crypto newfag) holding that paper.

or, we could be looking at a genuine female who fell for the ICO memes.

Yeah it's because she's a female that she fell for ICO memes. Totally. It's not like 90% of this board isn't males and a lot of them fall for scams and buy high.
I see you're a loser who fell for the anime meme then?

at least prodeum makes decent use of the blockchain

Coinmetro

>complaining about anime on a site called Veeky Forums
i want reddit to leave

>he still didn't shut the fuck up
>he just had to come up with the biggest non-argument ever after like 45 minutes
It's my 10th year on Veeky Forums, YOU go back to r3ddit neckbeard.

>he waited for me to come back
>says im pathetic for watching anime
Redditors are such hypocrites

over 150 coins came out this month, and that number is only going to keep increasing this year.

you can see in the "dominance" of bitcoin, that shitcoins now have a massive % of the market from all the hype they've been getting. only it's going to be impossible for 90% of these coins to keep that hype with hundreds of new coins coming out each month, and poor idiots always looking to "get in on the ground floor."

>still trying hard to come up with something because he's mad
It's because the same thread was bumped to page 1 by the coinmetro guy and I then opened it again. Nobody is waiting for you to say anything on Veeky Forums, nobody is waiting for you to do or say anything in real life.

just go back dude.

Just kys dude. I bet the last sentence actually hurt you.

Lmao. The only one who’s “mad” here is you. This loser said something about women and you immediately got triggered and so buttblasted that you’re waiting on tenterhooks for his every reply

You’re either a redditor or a woman. In either case acting the way you are just proves his point

>In either case acting the way you are just proves his point
That's funny because, let's see
>redditor
Nope.
>woman
Nope. I have a cock and I identify as a guy.
Looks like it didn't prove his "point" and your post was pointless and worthless.

>I have a cock abd I identify as a guy
>identify as a guy

>identify

Yep, you’re a redditor

It's a distinction precisely because if I didn't say that, you would have asked "but do you think you're a man" or other stupid shit like that. You couldn't argue for shit and you're the real newfag just like the other guy.

>damage control

Just go back, you aren’t fooling anyone

>out of arguments: the post
>he jumped in the thread out of nowhere anyway
Nice cope poorfag.

Triggered reddit fag detected, time to go back frendo :)

>another nocoiner retard who jumps out of nowhere
How do I know you're retarded? Because of your retard tier passive-aggressive smiley.
>:)

AMLT from Coinfirm looks good.

quality thread guys, if only you cunts would answer ops question

medicalchain looks good

pinkdate.us/

uma delicia

holy fuck this thread went to shit pretty quickly