This is the face of a cult member. Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason...

This is the face of a cult member. Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0w1QkkzfgMu
vocaroo.com/i/s0S4ISyd2n8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My stomach hurts.

If LINK doesn't fly, crypto is dead, because it has no room to grow without decentralized oracles.
So we're in this together. You better pray LINK reaches $1000 EOY or Bitcoin goes down to $100.

That is a face of a future millionare

Holy shit, it really is digibyte all over again.

>because it has no room to grow without decentralized oracles.
You realise it’s not the only coin with oracles right?

SELL YOUR PFR

Ok pajeet, ill bite, what other coin has decentralised oracles?

Inb4 pls sir buy mobius

Aeternity

Post them vocaroos sirs

R3 corda. Aeternity

vocaroo.com/i/s0w1QkkzfgMu

Fucking lol, is that faint Bollywood music in the background?

R3 is a private blockchain with centralized oracles. Aeternity is vaporwave, did you even read their whitepaper?

>Aeternity

>implying there is an oracle problem
No news nothing

Dude, I was randomly browsing the chainlink slack a few weeks ago and saw the weirdest thing. Sergey and Rory were having a barbecue. Just a barbecue, nothing else. They were eating sausages. And the chatroom was full of people who were tipping left and right. And suddenly someone donated 200 tokens ($20.99) and says 'show pussy pls'. A minute later he donated 500 tokens ($44.99) and says 'show pussy'. 30 seconds later 1000 tokens ($79.99) and 'pussy'. Then, finally, Sergey stood up and flashed his pussy for a second. Then they banned him. What the fuck!

But LINK didnt even get a decent pump yet...

vocaroo.com/i/s0S4ISyd2n8I

i wish. digibyte at least had a massive pump.

HOLY KEK, who is making these? This is pure gold!