It's like they given up

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/es/charts/cost-per-transaction
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html#3m
blockchain.info/charts/mempool-state-by-fee-level
blockchain.info/block/0000000000000000000ae473c58ba82de1f7d444907c61c1381a4de94d5ebbde
dedi.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
blockchain.info/es/tx/2e55a1d722ba1c0f066c7b7772ee1997f39b0610681343ac99fd89fb4db8d0c7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitcoin cash and litecoin are just shitty forks off buttcoin, they dont deserve to be in top 100, let alone top 10

no one knows what NEM does though

holy fuck why does Ethereum have so many devs/commits

also fuck retards still holding litecoin, when the only dev sells you know its not going anywhere

Link to site plz

>Litecoin giving up
>Most stable currency
Nah, it will moon when you expect it the least

I think NEM is now a rare collectors item I'm pretty sure

I was told that Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin that follows Satoshi Nakamoto Vision

Can anyone confirm that this is true

It is. Just be patient.

Nice source

The site lists 0 developers for tokens that are about to release their beta, information they receive is incomplete

Cryptocodewatch.com. From reading that chart, I might sell my ICON stash...For something that is so raved about, there is little development support for it.

It is true, buy my bags

Now that Bitcoin fees are down to 1-5 cents there's no purpose for Bcash. Even Rogers considering selling Bcash for BTC.

>source
blockchain.info/es/charts/cost-per-transaction
Are you sure about that?

Exact opposite of

>in case you prefer avg. fees per transaction:
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html#3m
I still see AVERAGE fees over 10USD... Where are those 1-5 cents fees? They seem hard to see

misinterpret Bert

>ARK one of the top coins in terms of development

Feels great to be deluded.

huh

Charlie lee hasn’t sold ALL of his holding. You read that first here.

Something that's already perfect doesn't need change

>A chart showing miners revenue divided by the number of transactions.
>miners revenue

Miners revenue is mostly static since the majority of it comes from finding blocks.
The number of transactions has decreased slightly but the hash rate has been climbing and difficulty adjustment is only every 2 weeks. This has resulted in a large number of blocks being mined.

blockchain.info/charts/mempool-state-by-fee-level

As you can see, the mempool is clear until 6sats. So your 7 sat transaction would be very likely to get in the next block and even if not, the one after it.

What is this abomination

>ethereum

>137 commits on a Saturday morning

This is the list time I'm going to reply to a corecuck.
Simple math for you:
>Mempool is currently at 6 sats per Byte
>Mempool is just the pool where transactions don't go through because they are too cheap and so miners take higher fees in reality but we're going to ignore that
>Average transaction size of 226 bytes
>Results in a fee of 36,160 satoshis
36160 satoshis are ~4USD
4USD > 0.05USD
Do you even math?

last*

Average is irrelevant. These exchanges like Coinbase are overpaying for priority by a factor of 100, it's not their Bitcoin anyway and they don't care.
Still these transactions aren't enough to fill blocks so the low sat transactions are included.
So you get the same priority with 1% of the price.

>Average is irrelevant

>1 cent transactions are irrelevant

t. cashcuck

Where are you getting 5 cents from? Median is 5$ Average is 4$.

this the only one that matter, bruv.

We actually have 1 cent transactions, you're the cuck who lets a shit team ruin your coin for no reason.

That is what BTH shills will say, the harder they sell you on this the more money they make.

The low end of transactions if very low(4-5 sats), the high end very high(500+).
If you average these you get an irrelevant number which will give you no priority over the lower end since the mempool is a desert.

What's this OP? Where can I get this information?

>no one knows what NEM does though

Was recently hacked, like a few days ago. 500 mil worth stolen from wallets.

NEM wasn't hacked. Coincheck was hacked for their incompetencies.

So you dismiss the median as well and cherry pick the absolute lowest? Nice logic. Funny how that's also much lower than Lightning Network transactions which are currently around 25 cents even without the dozens of hops that will be needed eventually.

Meanwhile Bitcoin Cash almost always has 1 cent transactions.

Braindead argument. The fees do not follow a bell curve distribution so the average and median are irrelevant. Cherrypicking the lowest viable fee is basic minmax.

It's not a braindead argument at all. You just have serious survival bias and are using mental gymnastics to pretend that high fees aren't an issue, you even admit to cherry picking kek.

Enjoy your 25 cent fees on Lightning while BCH gets real adoption without convoluted bullshit.

"Average and median fees are irrelevant"
>Pic related, it's the average corecuck

Cherrypicking is the entire point you idiot.

>Minimax (sometimes MinMax or MM[1]) is a decision rule used in decision theory, game theory, statistics and philosophy for minimizing the possible loss for a worst case (maximum loss) scenario. When dealing with gains, it is referred to as "maximin"—to maximize the minimum gain. Originally formulated for two-player zero-sum game theory, covering both the cases where players take alternate moves and those where they make simultaneous moves, it has also been extended to more complex games and to general decision-making in the presence of uncertainty.

Most recent block here, transactions sorted from highest fees to lowest.

blockchain.info/block/0000000000000000000ae473c58ba82de1f7d444907c61c1381a4de94d5ebbde

Highest 2,678 sats/b and lowest is 7 sat/b.
Roughly 40% of transactions are under 9 sats.
So that's a lot of cherrypickers refusing to pay the absurd median, and the even more absurd average.

Unironically Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin and King of Crypto.

You can even buy drugs on the dark net with it now.

dedi.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
Some wallets that don't allow custom fees charge you mich higher prices.

This is only possible because nobody is even using it at all anymore. You know for a fact that when people start actually trying to use it substantially it will crumble and fees will go up to a minimum of 10$ if you want to have it confirmed in less than 5 hours. Again you are cherry picking and having survival bias by assuming that how it is now is how it will be forever.

>inb4 you try and say BCH only has low fees because no use aswell

Let's not forget SegWit and Lightning Network though. It's possible if not likely that fees will never go back to what they used to be 3 weeks ago.
Eventually there will be 2x when it's no longer a centralization risk.

The risk of more centralisation with just 2mb is negligible. It's pretty reasonable to assume that making the network usable increases adoption and therefore increase incentive to mine and secure the network.

Ethereum even does much more transactions yet still has 3x the "full" nodes so this assumption is very baseless.

Okay, let's select only the LOWEST transaction and ignore the rest: blockchain.info/es/tx/2e55a1d722ba1c0f066c7b7772ee1997f39b0610681343ac99fd89fb4db8d0c7
>Lowest fee is 7 satoshis/byte
>Lowest fee means it's the slowest transaction
>Size is 226 bytes
>226 x 7 = 1582 satoshis = 0.1738410964 USD
He just used ~1.2% of its capital to move their coins at the SLOWEST speed.
But wow so cheap right?
>0.1738410964 USD is still ~+300% from what you corecucks claim to have (a 0.05 USD fee transaction)

Bitcoin is compuserve and BCH is aol, they're both going down hard

Down in price, up in adoption* then I agree

a lot of nem stolen in a jap hack, prepare for a dump

Perfect coins don't need changes

>german quality
>the even got michael jackson
who else comfy here?

>Lowest fee means it's the slowest transaction

I'm sure this is intended to make some sort of sense but it doesn't. I don't think you understand how the blockchain works.
The transactions are not processed individually but together. Some of these 7 sat transactions were actually faster than some 200 sat ones.