Apologize

apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Whitepaper_v1.1.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instant gratification apes who are not content without seeing a x5 within a day or two.. Give this time and it'll blow up. I fucking hate how /biz has turned into a shithole consisting of ledditors and normies

december run normies will fade away as fast as they came here.

people should post more nazi shit for a while to shoo them away quicker

still havent recived my coins wtf is going on???

We need more traps and cute anime girls to scare the normies away
See what happened whe Justin Sun tweeted some qt Lolis the other day

Selling half at 10x, hold the other half until I dunno when. Feeling comfy.

where is being traded

i have 4 eth worth of bags

It's on idex and etherdelta. Are your hands literally this week though, Pajeet?

I don't agree with you. I fucking wish it, but the average crypto-enlightened inbred now understands that every once in a while (these days) there are amazing opportunities that pop up on biz. That'll make them inclined to stay in the long term

>
>week

I have brought shame upon my ancestry.

shill me on this coin Veeky Forums, I'm intrigued seeing as it didn't completely flop in this bearmarket.

Read the white paper you lazy Pajeet.

Basically a platform for billion dollar hedge funds.

The first client is 23bln hedge fund.

The team has experience with A tier enterprise grade businesses such as AT&T, United Airlines, Coca Cola, Nike and etc from their previous run before pivoting into this.

Roger Ver is advisor and so is Shingo Lavine.

This is a token with actual use. It's gonna get on Binance soon or later from inside details.

It's a utility token that will be used on the company's already existing product, Resolvr with existing customers.

Their vendors will be using the token

"to use AXP for “eprocurement” and/or “e-bidding” for expense contracts. Clients will be able to submit jobs to our platform, with invoices payable in AXP. If vendors plan to transact on the live network and submit invoices, they’ll need AXP to cover the base fees for those transactions. "

More in the white paper:

axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Whitepaper_v1.1.0.pdf

To me it's a no fuss, real world use case.

>Roger ver is advisor.

Why do people post this like its a selling point?

A. He has an audience
B. He is succesful and rich, he's not playing with his money and going on as an advisor for random shitcoins

why has nobody shilled these clients to me. Seems like they must have no marketing going on yet.

Anyway, I'll pick up some cheap coins on ED before the inevitable moon lol

buu huuu 10% up, dragged upwards by the general market trend, after being in the shitter for days.
muh apologize

It literally has been above ICO the whole time, and how big a sample size are these days? 3?

Go get banned on another telegram JR.

Literally a scam coin
>Fake partnership with Microsoft (only for testing a BI application)
>Outsourcing the whole bitcoin development to India
>Tokens won't be usable in the first version of the application
>No evidence of any cooperation with the big names they claimed to work with.
>The white paper don't explain how the software is going to work
>Lot of struggle with a simple release of the tokens.

Just a small time IT outsourcing company that wanted to ride the crypto train for easy funding of their current businesses and R&D.

>apologize
What does this actually mean?
What will happen to this coin?
Full disclosure: pajeet who bought about 1000 of these during ico

And spouting nonense. Nowdays 90 percent of the talk is just talking bullshit and spreading fud about coins. Not a single thread with any useful information.

You got J U K E D

Actually has dropped below ICO. I have 100k of this and I even think it’s a shitcoin with a clueless team.

>Not being in pre 200b marketcap discords and telegrams

Never gonig to make it, might as well join a paid group as lose it all quickly.

wow what a great ico, i must say im impressed ur still over ico price considering the incompetence of the whole staff.
while other coins are making moves and shit aXpire is in talk for listing with fuckin bitmart, some nigger exchange from africa loooooooool

Connections. Don’t care if he is a mofo.

I've read the exact same FUD 15+ times now, "I have 100k and even I think it's a shitcoin". You're fooling nobody, you're a nocoiner who's jealous of a coin that's already 2x'ed from presale during a bear market.

It shot up to $15m a coin today. then corrected back down.

Wish I was joking - actually have just over 90k to be precise.

I am already in telegram chats.

Lets say you're telling the truth. What's the motive behind relentlessly going into every thread and fudding the shit out of a coin you hold? What kind of retarded fuck does that?

i literally only bought this shit because roger ver shilled it on his twitter, i still dont understand what the coin does

Because I’m not a cunt that wants other people to invest in a coin I made a mistake on.

What mistake? If you're so negative towards AXP, why don't you dump all your coins now?

Can’t even fucking do that when I last tried - there is fuckall volume on ED and the other shit exchange deposits were not going through so I gave up.

It's not below ico. FUD is a buy signal. I'm just hodling though, this will 3x by the very least and that if the project completely fails.

>not being a cunt on 4chin
Fuck off to reddit nigger spawn

Kill yourself JR.

What was ico price in satoshi and eth?

Pretty sure they set it up to vary throughout the sale, pegging it $0.10 USD

But Delta says it’s going down. I’m just on my phone now and can only buy at EtherDelta atm. Give link please

They just agreed to the voting competition, they didn't actually ask to be there.

Token sale was outsourced, not the actual DLT work itself. Token sale has been horrible, and they have even said this themselves. The token sale pajeets are not working on aXpire any further.

yay, it went up >10%
so sorry mr aXpire

>Fake partnership with Microsoft (only for testing a BI application)
Not even fake. They have said themselves that this is the extent of the relationship, coupled with a mutual testing relationship.
>Outsourcing the whole blockchain development to India
Horrible idea, I agree. However the token sale was outsourced, not the actual DLT work on the platform itself. Token sale has been bad, and they have even said this themselves. The token sale pajeets are not working on aXpire any further.
>Tokens won't be usable in the first version of the application
They have also said this. The current application, as in an actual product that's completed and in use, doesn't have DLT but will get it quickly - hence why this ICO was even a thing.
>No evidence of any cooperation with the big names they claimed to work with.
Should be better shown, I agree, though these aren't cryptocurrency moguls and/or established projects within this space that both advertise a relationship in order to mutually further themselves; but rather a client/provider relationship. Tell me, does your internet provider advertise that they supply internet to X amounts of businesses? The only reason why this was even advertised is due to the ICO, which is reasonable. There are also videos on their previous company's website that's a testimonial from British Insurance, for example. Proof is available if you look.
>The white paper don't explain how the software is going to work
Hurr durr, let me just write down exactly how the software they supply has been coded. This isn't a decentralized project, let's be honest here. Doesn't mean it's bad.
>Lot of struggle with a simple release of the tokens.
See above.

great times are ahead of us, aXpire marines

Faith and belief is the one thing we will need to be able to change the world and right now i believe that in this groom we have the SEEEEEED that's going to germinate and its going to EXPLOOAADE into an AMMMMAZING opputunity for us to change this entire world

Jesus ...shit harder...fuckig aXpireeeconneeeeeeeect!!! WOOO

Excuse me for going over his faulty points 1 by 1 ;)

Just looking for a quick 2x. This might follow OriginTrail in terms of growth eh?

Microsoft partnership
>Its fake because the partnership is not related tot Crypto only tot their previous company and the testing of a BI application using this for shilling is wrong.

Outsourcing
>besides outsourcing the Tokens they have outsourcen the actual development work to a company accubits see their site.

Whitepaper
>Should describe how the product should work technical. Now you just bought some buzzwords Blockchain, AI, Machinelearning etc.

>

>Barely established partnerships.
Just because Microsoft called you to say hi, doesn't mean you have "worked with them".

>Most like fake clients.
Clients are probably personal clients of each of the directors and not clients of the aXpire company.

This is a shitcoin. Even a retard like me can see this coin is a scam.

Also, their website is shit.

How can you put trust on them when they can't even make a website properly?

>Its fake because the partnership is not related tot Crypto only tot their previous company and the testing of a BI application using this for shilling is wrong.
Why would you not advertise that you have a working relationship with Microsoft development related to the actual software (mutual testing) as well as BI? Are you retarded?

>besides outsourcing the Tokens they have outsourcen the actual development work to a company accubits see their site.
No that is not true - just the ICO. This has been stated in telegram.

>Should describe how the product should work technical. Now you just bought some buzzwords Blockchain, AI, Machinelearning etc.
The product here is the AXP token, not the aXpire software. The AXP token will be used on aXpire software, however. I do agree that they should go a little deeper into the tech itself, so why don't you ask them to do so? They are super responsive.

>Clients are probably personal clients of each of the directors and not clients of the aXpire company.
Not true either. They are LSG-specific clients, as stated by the team multiple times. LSG = aXpire.

>Barely established partnerships.
Thing is, they have, and they are. They are not over advertising it. If you ask them, then they literally tell you directly that they work with them on BI and mutual testing of software - not that Microsoft is building their software/tech. Why would you literally NOT advertise this?

>Also, their website is shit.
Agreed. New design is on the way, as ALSO said in the telegram. Seems like noone is active there. Current site is very 90's, I agree.

You sound like you work for the company trying to shill your scamcoin on Biz.

You know too much.

I have invested a lot and I also know how to ask them questions. Its not that hard, you know?

>Does research on something he invested in
>Loses the argument
>Scamcoin
Cya Pajeet.

>Invests on something that has 0 approval rate from anybody.
>Invests on something that has a vague and barely tested product.

Yep, you're a company employee. Shill confirmed.

I'll take that as a compliment lmao. Why would I not shill my investment when retards like you are spreading retarded fud thats mostly due to you not being able to actually fucking read. Are you literally getting all your research from biz? Heard of aXpire from here but that doesnt mean that I source all research here.

>Invests on something that has 0 approval rate from anybody.
Did you even check Biz during the damned ico?

At best, you should be well informed. But invested? Nah no no no no no!

You're a scam. And you would do anything to get free money. Who wouldn't.

>retard