I want you for a moment to use your imagination

I want you for a moment to use your imagination.
I know that's fucking hard for you but I'm going to need you to try.
Imagine, you live in an alternate universe
And in this universe, there was a Popular Anime Forum that had a section called Business and Finance (We will call it Veeky Forums for Short)
And in this 'Veeky Forums" People worked together to provide solid advice and knowhow to each-other, in doing so enabled opportunities to achieve a positive cash flow and financial freedoms. Everyone who visits Veeky Forums is blessed with 100x crypto-gains and the need never to have to worry about money again. No body on this board says 'When Lambo', and thats because everyone owns a fucking lambo.

Now I want to imagine another universe.
In this universe, there too, is a "/biz"
But this "/biz", its a little different.
In this "/biz", Nobody wants you to make it. Its a cesspool.
Everyone is running around calling each other fucking pajeets and stinkylinkies.
Fucktards are running around like idiots shilling shit like UFR and TRTL.
VenTars and WaltonCucks in every thread literally trying to compare whos blockchain dick is the juiciest.
Dont even get me started on those XRB Bagholders.
>He doesnt even own GarlicCoin.

The Absolute State Of Biz
Just try to work together, instead of being fucktards and shitting on each other.
Its 2018, Work together, Pick a handful of decent coins, Do Grassroots and Shills, We are all going to make it if you stop trying to but fuck one another

This is why we need flags. White men will work together in mutual self interest and deal with each other fairly. Other cultures place a wayyyyyyyyy different value on scamming/pandering/pajeeting.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

These idiots really think there's not enough money for way more of biz to get rich and the pajeets ramp the paranoia up to 10. The mods seem to be in bed with them so the only fix I've been able to come up with is if we all use trips..yea yea I know but they refuse to give us flags but if we all take matters in our own hands and use trips we have record if who can be trusted and who can't..any one who refuses to Trip fag is auto pajeet

Unfortunately this is not the case even for white men.

Only womenfolk work together

>white man not knowing about vpn
cool daddy o

I'm going to hell WHOSE COMING WITH ME??

bump
mods pls

I kind of wish this were true but it wouldn't change that much. A lot of the shilling would just be Americans desu. I'm willing to bet there's not as many pajeets on Veeky Forums as is commonly asserted. Flags might be a small band aid on the problem but ultimately would change nothing.

Veeky Forums gets more traffic than /pol/ and is THE MAIN BOARD on Veeky Forums now. The eyes of the world are upon us. I guarantee you 90% of people investing in cryptocurrencies go to reddit and Veeky Forums. You'd have to be a fool not to

Lactose intolerant detected

Literally just gave u morons the answer but sure cry for flags another year while mods turn a blind eye

That's not how Veeky Forums works you fucking newfag. Like with almost everything else, you can find valuable information through observation and analysis. Learn how to sift through the shit and spot the gems that the chaotic nature of Veeky Forums can generate. Your fantasy of everyone cooperating together and spoonfeeding you is totally naive.

Lurk more. Or go buy up some more turtlecoin you idiot

Biz is bigger than b? If b is that dead now ill laugh for eternity

i feel you, user.

/b/ fucking sucks haven't been on there since i was underage

shilling is and will always be the biggest problem on Veeky Forums.
Biz is targeted wheras a collective I doubt they do anything

This isn't a market based in intrinsic value. This is a market based solely on Speculation. And thus greater fool theory exists. Im not here to give you advice. Im here to give you my bags, because I need the liquidity volume and pump. Crypto is essentially a decentralized Ponzi.

Why dont we just make a new fucking community.

This is the moronic shit that makes biz objectively trash. Like shitting on kids on biz is where you make big money. That's why it's so garbage, if you're on here for 8 hrs straight you MAYBE get 2 decent threads with a handful of legit gems discussed in them. I doubt Reddit's % is that bad. Hell I doubt Facebook is that bad.

Agreed. something has to give soon

these fags