I got 15k to burn

Signed up for coinbase, gdax, and binance. wat do?

And yes, I am literally this retarded.

For starters use my ref code don't really have any friends.

but I already registered m8 otherwise I would

Np boss do you need help?

My suggestion is to break down your portfolio to certain hold timers.

50% long term holds 5+ years should be Eth/etc
25% what I call a 6 mon to 1 year hold should be any decent coin (ven icx xlm xrp neo) buy a couple Bnb for transaction discounts
25% into icos or new coins that hit the market use kucoin or etherdelta to buy em cheap when they hit the exchange

SELL YOUR PFR.

+5 year hold should be ETH and BTC *

Buy Trinity

Buy WTC VEN 0x AMB and ICX
Wait for about 1 year
Be happy

Doge

Buy 3.5k WTC, 3k ETH, 3k BTC, 1.5k BNB, 1.5k XLM, 1k Ven, 0.5k BCC, 0.5k REQ, 0.5k LINK. All but XLM can be stored on a trezor with MEW.

Lookup gunbot XT on youtube, it’s an automatic trading bot. Retail version costs over .1, here’s a cracked version for .01 that I use.
ww.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

don’t do this
pic related for retail price on gunbot xt

Thank you fl3tc4JE.

As you can see, I'm a noob to crypto and Veeky Forums posting (though I've been browsing since 2006)

going all in on this shit, if it don't work then welp

This.

+1 for gunbot, consistent gains

DELET THIS

can anyone vouch for XBf0OOUJ's cracked gunbot XT thing, how do I know someone won't abscond with muh meager money rofl

>hacked
>everything gone on chinkexchange
>"but it cant happen xD !" when literally the japanese one just got hacked for 500mil
>b-b-b-b--b-b--b--b-bbut i spared myself 0.1 for ((((((unnecessary)))))))) security.

Trezor is easy to use, and the securest option. If you pay any kind of insurance you're getting ripped more than doing this.

stay off the shitty exchanges that don’t air gap their coins with cold storage. pull your initial investment off and play with the rest, not hard

Put it all into Turtlecoin and become a millionaire

This coin is going 100x in a month

is binance a shitty exchange ? how else am i gonna get muh fun ?
Any good altcoin exchanges ?

I usually exchange on binance and directly send to my trezor, this is good if i do it fast right ?

You misspelled 100% LINK.

I like kucoin a lot

Coinbase = GDAX. Never buy/sell on Coinbase, buy on GDAX instead, you pay much lower fees (something like 0.25% for a market order, and FREE for a limit order). If you don't know what market/limit means: market is the current price, an instantly filled order. Limit is putting an order under the current market price, and waiting for sellers to fill it for you.

Buy ETH mostly, this is the one coin that will last for years. You can buy BTC if you want too, it might experience some gains still. But make sure your ETH:BTC ratio is at least 2:1.

On Binance you have a much bigger selection of coins, and most of them are absolute garbage.

Some decent holds:
XMR
ZRX*
AST*
OMG
BAT
XLM
REQ
ICN
BTS
EOS
(the lowest you go, the more dangerous)

Shit Veeky Forums will try to shill you that you should avoid at all costs:
LINK
IOTA
BCC/BCH
LISK
XRP
STRAT
NEO
MANA
LTC
TRX

You don't have to follow my recs as to what to buy, but strongly suggest not falling for the Veeky Forums memes. When in doubt, stick to ETH and ETH only.

forgot to add, ZRX and AST pumped hard just today so this is not the ideal moment to buy. wait until they drop before getting in

>Do extensive research on coins you're interested in and diversify your holdings between maybe 3-4
>Leave Veeky Forums
>Resist urge to return to Veeky Forums because like a smart boy you know listening to Veeky Forums loses you money.
>No stop, I said don't come back
>You didn't listen, lost 10% of your gains and have now decided to listen and leave
>Come back in 8 months and show everyone the gains you made by not being a retard listening to people on a board perpetually full of fud, shills, pajeets, and misinformation.

only long term hold should be Bitcoin

You should probably consider suicide.

>Buy ETH mostly, this is the one coin that will last for years.
have you even thought about this, faggot?
>You can buy BTC if you want too, it might experience some gains still
you better believe it

Come back in another 9 years and tell me I'm wrong.