Veeky Forums, let's speculate

Veeky Forums, let's speculate

What do you think will happen if Satoshi Nakamoto reveals himself today?

>discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

lambodreams.com/2018/01/21/satoshi-nakamoto-re-emerges-driving-banana-yellow-lamborghini-roadster/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NGOSuperpower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We would probably try to get him to shill our coins.

Hopefully this

lambodreams.com/2018/01/21/satoshi-nakamoto-re-emerges-driving-banana-yellow-lamborghini-roadster/

he gets killed, bitcoin moons 10%

(((Satoshi Nakamoto))) is a group of people and they have a majority share of everything in crypto

only 10%? that would be headline news for days if he revealed himself

What would biz do if bitcoin is actually goverment experiment?

well it probably will be more, but (((he))) holds 10% of all coins, so it will be at least 10% up since all of those coins will be lost

Isn't he releasing his next stage of development on turtlecoin?

ya..getting killed..is the obvious one...

>group of people
Yes, it's Szabo and Hal Finney

>what would happen if Satoshi revealed himself
Nobody would believe Roger so he would have an autistic fit.

did anyone bother to check all his addresses? No one knows how many coins he has, amirite?

He died some years ago.

Of course nobody is 100% that it was him but chances are very high. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)

100% sure*

theres about 1million BTC in the 1 wallet that we know about. so thats at least 12 billion. But you have to remember that Hal Finney would of had a shit load of btc when he died as well

>he still thinks satoshi nakamoto is real
it's a colourful origin story. great narrative, intersting plot, mysterious characters. it's written like a tv show or a book, like so many people we think of as real.

anthony weiner? come on, his name is weiner and he send spics of his dick to underage women. i mean come on, that's no coincidence. it's a plot line. and just like how a book or movie will name its characters suggestively (luke skywalker flies through space for exmaple)

the name of the guy who trumped the establishment is literally named trump

sauron, suruman, soros. barrack hussien obama (obaminatio)

it's too obvious. it's all a narrative

He is dead already

Roger isnt dead.

Okay roger I didnt know you were posting here

>obamanation

the "real world" is just a colourful distraction narrative and political theatre to keep us distracted and confused about whats really going on. whatever is actually going on i have no idea. like the rest of you all i can see is the distraction narrative

im pretty sure it was a small team like said. And Satoshi Nakamoto was the forum name of the main person that they later addopted as a 'creator' name

What, you mean the NSA reveals itself? How would that even work?

I feel like there needs to be a Roger Ver version of todd posting.
Or better yet. A stallman pasta correcting bitcoin to bitcoin core.

You mean the alArchons reveal themselves?

Satoshi is literally Kira from Death Note. He is your typical souless, super intelligent, japanese high schooler with one goal in mind:

World Domination

you really think Satoshi wanted World Domination?

Source m up desu sempai

Didn't Satoshi just reveal himself a while ago? Pic related

putting this in the genesis block just screams world domination

Satoshi is already confirmed to be Carlos. Biz slow on the news again

Anyone knows what happened to Hal Finney his Bitcoin? I just read his wiki article and it says he froze himself after death so he can be revived later with technology not available today. Maybe he thought he could come back and spend his Bitcoins then?

>Eat Out from £5
What did satoshi mean by this?

Natoshi Sakamoto?

>if

did it hurt when you pulled those facts out of your ass?

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
the largest ones are exchange cold wallets, as you would expect

>most wanted criminal in history
>reveals himself today

he would be like jesus.instant 1 million followers listening to his words

Who is Satoshi Nakamato?

Who is John Galt?

If someday only 0.01 btc move from his wallet, the price will fall down 70% due to panic sells
If i were him i would short the fuck out of bitcoin, then move a tiny amount and enjoy being even richer

If Satoshi were an individual he would never come out. It would destroy the entire purpose of a decentralized currency if the creator was still in the picture.

you realize that unless he is already massively fiat-wealthy, the price falling by 70% would destroy most of his wealth, since it's sitting in coins that haven't moved for 9 years?

>if
kek

>Him

You guys realize that Satoshi Nakamoto is an organization right?

If you map all his posts in the forum and his particular writing styles at certain times you find out that:

>He posts on irregular times this means that at one point he was awake for more than 5 days with less than 3 hours of sleep between posts, possible but very unlikely
>He has no sleeping schedule at all since he posts during all kinds of different timezone peaks
>Has different writing styles at different times but they are always the same at certain times makes it very likely that different people were writing as Satoshi Nakamoto at different times

If you actually use your brain for a moment you could see that it's clearly a bigger organization.

However you need to think about what kind of organization actually benefits from a decentralized currency such as bitcoin. It's not the US government. It could be the Chinese government due to having an edge over other nations in power usage. It could also be a conglomerate of more than 1 companies since a decentralized currency removes government restrictions over financial transactions for companies.

Either way it's practically 0 chance that Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person.

nah

argumentation?

At this point Satoshi Makamoto is basically our equivalent to the laughing man in GITS, with some slight tweaks of course.

I like to think its a bunch of Japs. The name Satoshi Nakamoto is clearly a Japanese style name which of course doesn't really mean anything, I can just see it being a thing.

In the 80's/90's everyone thought Japan was going to end up on top and that mindset seemed to have just faded away from mainstream thought. Perhaps that was part of the plan.

Japanese illoominarti4lyf

Veeky Forums will become a designated shitting street as Satoshi reveals himself to be full blooded Indian. Markets will crash, nobody will know who is shilling who anymore. India will rise to be the new superpower under president Satoshijesh Pajeet Nakamotropaloo.

Many keks will be had.

Is there an analysis of his posts online somewhere you would recommend?

I'm fairly certain the posters were not Japanese. I actually speak 日本語 and the writing style that "he" uses is very atypical of a native Jap that writes English. Usually they would use certain words that have similarities between English and Japanese. "he" did nothing like that. Therefor I'm pretty certain that the people writing the posts aren't Japanese.

At some times there is also heavy usage of british spelling and at other times there's heavy usage of international english (American) spelling which point towards at least one teammember being british/australian/kiwi

bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

educate yourself

It's not a dude, it's the NSA.

Wake up sheeple

you said 1 million is in 1 wallet, nigger

No most of the early biz threads were actually about the origins of Satoshi Nakamoto and most of the research was done by those anons. I participated a lot in those early threads. Nowadays Veeky Forums is mostly newfags shilling coins 90% of the board is from December and after if I had to guess.

if satoshi is half as smart as people think he is he would throw in common slangs just to misdirect people who are trying to find him

check'd. satoshi is in our hearts

Hal Finney is already dead

Yeah desu the whole
>I like to think
was very much me just having a baseless fantasy.

It is probably more likely that they are not any individual nationality and are probably a group formed online.

Out of curiosity, as someone who knows Japanese. Does the name Satoshi Nakamoto mean anything to you? or is just a generic standard name?

>Satoshi reveals himself with indisputable proof
>instantly millions of supporters look up to him, prices reaches new all time highs
>some autist from Veeky Forums kills him because his shitcoins is 10% below buy price in a day

I agree. However this doesn't explain his almost 24/7 posting schedule and a high correlation of certain writing styles at exactly the same times. Not to mention that one time when he was active for almost 5 days straight. Pretty much rules out the possibility of it being just 1 person.

If they are Japanese then they were raised in an English speaking nation due to their English proficiency and very a-typical writing style compared to Native Japanese.

Fucking quints.

If he/they were trying to mislead people, they/he wouldn't use a name that traces back to their nationality either

Edgy. How's high school treating you kid?

Nick Szabo is Satoshi Nakamoto. End of discussion

>him
SatoSHE Nakamoto is a girl

cuck

kek do you have any more of these

>implying he didnt do the uberman sleep schedule

I think Satoshi is a creation from god, fuck off aethestic scum bags

Satoshi is one of the American founding fathers who went into the future to destroy the Federal Reserve once and for all

i am satoshi nakamoto and im a fat black chick

everyone will think he's the second coming of christ since satoshi is dead

Satoshi Nakamoto is Cicada 3301. Screen this

Satoshi is probably just a fat white guy with a body pillow.

It's Elon, you idiots.

Link confirmed the chosen one

Satoshi Nakamoto is an advance alien race visiting Earth, they see what the Jews are doing to us so they are trying to help. Bitcoin is the key to unlock our shackles of the big banks and corrupted governments.

There are more points and evidence leading to Craig Wright than Nick Szabo. Wake up sheeple.

We would call him fake and gay
And we would be right

i am Spartacus.
Death by snu-snu probably.

So he can develop BTC but he can't write a program to post for him?

Actually this is my real guess. One world government coming to be ruled by you know (((who)))

BTC would pump and dump, BTC should not have a figure.

If vitalik dies ETH dies with him, is that what you want for BTC? for him to reveal himself only to be killed short after?

Nobody cares about bitcoin anymore
I don’t even measure in sats anymore

I'm satoshi ama

Also if hes half as smart as one man would have to be to come up with this vision he could delay posts to mess up analysis of his sleep schedule.

YAY, (((they))) have their new HQ already build

Cicada happened way after development of btc. The 2 have got to be connected though.

What I will unironically never understand is this:
You dream of a decentralized future but happily accept one person you basically know nothing about to own 1/4th of the supply?
What if Nakamoto was the chinese government all along?
What if somebody had compromised him?
Can you elaborate on the brain gymnastics you do to keep telling you this isn't a centralized currency?
Serious question.

It's Szabo and Finney moron

Satoshi Nakamoto will become the second trillionaire in the world. He will then buy, acquire and own all the GAFAM, NATU, BATX and other mega corporations worldwide like Disney, AMD, Intel, News Corp, Fox, AT and T, Academi, Halliburton, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Vanguard, Black Rock, etc...

Satoshi Nakomoto's will then become so much powerful that nations across the globe will deal and negotiate with him as an Non-Governmental Organization superpower.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NGOSuperpower

hehe, but in all seriousness it's not a FED which - i know some have a hard time with this - has to listen to politics which are elected by the people in a more or less democratic process but a few persons and all those cartels / silkroaders / human traffickers who chimed in long before Veeky Forums even heard of it.
Not to forget those financial elites who didn't know where to put all that money during the investment crisis and the surreal liquidity provided by central banks a few years ago.
Pair that with a system utilizing the power of a whole country to make transactions happen which are as fast as a payment via bank but cost a lot more and you have a full-blown failure.
I will hail the day Wall Street has shorted the last BTC holder.

I heard Satoshi Nakamoto is working on Skycoin now.

Why would he reveal himself today?

>Satoshi Nakamoto is undoubtedly an organization because he posts at times he should be asleep
>Evidence for 'practically 0 chance'

Why do people think some big corporate conspiracy is more likely than a reclused mathematician who discovered new technology and chooses not to bother with all the attention that would ensue? Satoshi Nakamoto is probably some sperg who doesn't give a shit about money and dreads the thought of endless media attention. That's at least way more likely than these shitty conspiracies with zero argumentation.