I went all in on TRTL

I went all in on TRTL.
How fucked am I?

Dude, they're premined coins being pumped by a group on discord.

What's wrong with you?

What?
This coin doesn't even exist.

Fuck off. Nothing was premined and if you weren't a brainlet you'd know how to verify that youself

It's most likely gonna be on tradesatoshi next week, so hold onto your bags atleast til then then dump

I hope you didn't spend more than 100$ acquiring 100 million turtlecoins.

1 million should be worth 1$, meaning 9k sats for 1 million turtles.

I got in at 10 sats. Should I get the fuck out of here?

Holy shit are you that stupid? This shitcoin was created by a biztard a few weeks ago. This is going nowhere.

> muh tradeshitoshi

u good bro.....@10sat

actual community roadmap:

"hey guise ahmm hurhur ummm letz uhh mnie da millionz of coins, den spam bzi about it with um fake donation threadz"
'great idea hehrhgh let's hope no one questions the insider trading on our week-old exchange'
'heheh high turtle five hehe'

Bought a load @6 sat. Feeling comfy atm. Should I get out or wait for it to 10x?

Ewww. I refused to buy even at 1 sat, it's disgusting to buy this coin for anything above 0.10 sats.

I'm surprised no retard is dumping everything all the way down to 0 sats. Most people don't have hands to hold. They can't discern between a 1 week pump and dump and a 5 year pump and dump like Mt Gox

Still wish I would finally be able to get into something early like crypto kitties or a genuine 150x pump and dump with above 10 million volume.

As it is right now I can't even afford to 10$ worth of coins, let alone play it smart and pay an online service to mine my shit while the difficulty is piss poor easy even a Pentium 1 could mine.

It's tradeogre inside trading; it's not legitimate growth. They are just constantly baiting the few people that bite into buying way overpriced, then fake-raising the wall higher and higher.
It will dump once it gets on tradesatoshi where they don't have easy flow of the money anymore.

So does it dump to 0?

Lmao nice rebuttal pajeet, I’m totally convinced

Based on the activity it seen, it should take a massive hit, as in over 50% of its value first day it gets there. Then a bleed.

You don't think the whales will let the market pump it up?

The FUD this coin gets is insane. Y tho

Yeah, so just ride the Pump until it's about to be on trade satoshi then dump your bags.

It’s fucking glorious. So comfy atm.

>3 posts by this ID

kek

It's dumping before that in anticipation.
Not sure why you think this matters.