Buy while you can

Buy while you can

~pajeet

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a scam

~oldfag

Don't tell me I didn't warn you, they'll moon in 1-2 months.

1k transactions per second, ETH can suck some XBY cock. Patent incoming whill will reveal their source code.

its 10k you fucking idiot

There is no patent
They will draw the scam out for another month or two and it fill bleed to death after the third patent delay

at the moment they've only "proven" 1k transaction because they're still on the fucking old code...

this was a scam coin 2 year ago, it died and some other scam devs brought it back to life.

I looked into this. They promise all this great shit but when you want to look deeper into it, there's not even a technical whitepaper available

the fact that it is a revived scam coin should have made you know this is shit

This discord has a promising signal for it q9xXVCC

Idk if it's good or not though

Technical paper will be released once the patent is filed and pending. Agree that it's a risky move but the team is not shilling the coin at all and focusing on technology. Everything is promising so far, either the best scam out there or this shit will rocket all the way up.

I have 7000 xby and I'm ok with a 10% chance of being rich.

10k per minute, almost certainly powered by an online spreadsheet

250k reporting in for retirement

bikerlezbo is a fucking fag

>holding them 80cent bags
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/

I bought in with 5k$ July at 1 cent a piece. I dumped on your stupid ass, making a 80x in 6 months. Thanks pajeet.

lol i just checked latest progress. 23 transactions per second. fucking KEK

That is on the oldchain. Zoltchain will be much faster and be released after patent pending.

I bought $12k at $0.003 per token. Sold half the tokens at $0.7 to reinvest in other shits. You'll be salty af when it goes past $5.

and 12 hours after the underwhelming testnet results, they suddenly are able to comment on their patent progress? LMAO seems like they are trying to prevent a dump by injecting some good news

so their patented tech will be able to bump it from 23 per second to 10k? that's delusional

lol, he fell for the borzalom scam.

Certifiable shitcoin, spun off from another scamcoin. Their community is aids. Pajeet should certainly buy.

if their tech works as advertised it's going top 10, if it doesn't it never enters top 100 again, that's why having some money in it is risky as fuck but kind of exciting