Easy 500x Returns

Hey Veeky Forums bros found this new token on ED

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

GVC - GvCoin - Looks promising. Just dropped 2 eth - its at the ground now, and i just wanted to let you guys know about moons. Store em in your metamask wallet when you buy on ED btw

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x94976a51ff4d6c1ae284fc3768c80c9ca2616dd37f1db62b09b63fa8975d4b91
etherscan.io/tx/0xc6366480a8a69fe468e872be078e335359f03a20886feb02169bee5796b132c1
youtube.com/watch?v=4trTWygcpEk
genesis.vision/
givacoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GivaCoin-Whitepaper-v1.0-ENG.pdf
etherscan.io/token/0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTEfInwgxVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that order book
hello Sandeep my son

just watched the youtube video about it, wtf does it do exactly?

we're pumping it user

>just dropped 2 eth into it

checked the order book, you're full of shit pajeet

it builds the future using the blockchain technologies

fuck if i know user i just buy shit coins and make 1-2k a week lol

etherscan.io/tx/0x94976a51ff4d6c1ae284fc3768c80c9ca2616dd37f1db62b09b63fa8975d4b91

etherscan.io/tx/0xc6366480a8a69fe468e872be078e335359f03a20886feb02169bee5796b132c1

ok stay poor then

those arent your orders pajeet, no one is falling for it

ok then - stay poor. I don't care - Just helping out the people who actually want it. Go buy some tron kid.

kek watching this order book is hilarious
someone is actually buying these literal pajeet coins and bumping the price up 100x using buys that are around 5usd

Give me your bags fuck the eth take it

I was the one that did the 3,000,000 order. That 1,200,000,000 order is going to be crazy if this even goes to 1/100th of a cent.

If all the coins on ED are all the coins he has, that makes this have about a 2.5 billion total supply, right? I wonder what a realistic price this coin can have.

this has to be a joke
kys op

Im just playing around at this stage. No clue what this coin is

what price this at ???
.000000010 good?

Also in the same boat - NO idea what this really is just wanting to be the next moon. I wanna be a whale

>stay poor

price is fucking weird w/ this one. Probably score what you can at the prices now and wait until you see more shit about this on any exchange - someone told me on a thread earlier this might hit coinexchange within the next couple weeks.

Theres over 100 billion GVC.

lmao

accurate

>hidden gem
>grab it before big exchanges

It's so strange. I've been around through these absolutely horrid coins:

- SHITcoin
- bizcoin
- wojax coin

And NONE of them sold at all. Now, here we are, a coin that has even LESS advertising than those absolute trash coins, and it has TONS of buy activity.

Someone just dumped over 3 ETH into the thing.

This coin might actually be sold out in the next 24 hours.

KIN, with its 10,000,000,000,000 coin supply, had an ATH of 1/10th a cent. Even right now, it's at 3 sats. What's more important is that people are BUYING that coin still.

Whales know a good opportunity when they see one. This coin has a massive potential of pumping in the future.

BRO THIS COIN IS INSANE THANK U.

Dude this shit just went up 2 sats already, im getting some now

lol i dropped 2 eth on it

surprised more people arent buying.

its early as fuck on the east coast this is new apparently too - other then that I have no idea about this coin. Honestly could be the ULTIMATE shit coin and i'd give two fucks - i just throw 1-2 eth in random coins, and hope for a moon when they're on coin exchange, or something.

How do you see the price for this coin? Is it on ED somewhere? ED is laggy for me so I don't know if it's there but hasn't loaded.

its a no-effort shitcoin, the developer is probably washtrading and making these shill threads

just look at that logo, and youtube video, holy shit this low iq scammer didnt spend more than an hour making this shitcoin

fud alert

how do you hear about them this fresh? our little discord group tries to stay on top of stuff as much as we can. also researchin together

That's an hour more than most altcoins out there. This has more effort put into it than the coins listed in I only threw $30 at this, so if it's a scam, then so be it. I will feel sorry for those who have dumped 3 ETH into it, though.

Just saw a shill thread earlier on Veeky Forums too bad i can't find it anymore. Looks in archives though. Guy says it might be on coin exchange other then that I have little info about this one.

All the information I've heard about this coin:

- youtube.com/watch?v=4trTWygcpEk
- OP of the thread had 100% of all coins
- Probably a coin made in 20 minutes
- Probably a scam

Although who knows when that OP will bail. He might stay into his coin for months and months to watch the price rise and then bail, no telling what will happen.

I wonder what program that OP used to make the hand animation.

Oh, and he also said something would happen in 3-4 weeks. Whether that's when news/website/whitepaper will be released or if that's when he plans on exiting, who knows.

nice, yea i dont kno if its movin' much more tonight with this ass hole putting a huge sell wall at 10 now lol

WHICH OF YOU FAGGOT ANONS DID THIS AND SPOILED OUR FUN.

I bet it was that one guy who bought 1,014,000,000 GvCoin with 1.014 ETH.

thats me, ez x10

dude you can order those on fiverr for 5bucks

nah its more like a 10 eth wall.

you and I found similar stuff. curious to see where this goes. we should prob just add to the shill and make it 100x real quick

lets find that OP and get him a whitepaper and lets push it to the board. we'll thin the herd good with this one haha. i wanna turn my 20$ into 2K real quick

The hilarious part is that 90% of all altcoins are worthless anyway, so what makes this any different from crap like turtlecoin or SHITcoin?

I was tempted to HDify the logo in to help out since it's so simple and sparkly.

Thats what we need - MEMES ... MAKE GVC memes... best idea on here also more & more threads on Veeky Forums and telegram too

you should, make a new thread with it

ooOOOoo yes plz

Nice, we are going to help people turn their 5k into 25k with these quick steps into GVC.

think he already has a site and everything
genesis.vision/

smdh

>buy shitcoin
>it goes 10x
>try to sell
>nobody buys it
>goes down to 1/1000x

kys OP

ahahaha

i don't think this is the actual website for GVC by the way - this is for GVT

Not any info on GVC really - lets hope more shit on Veeky Forums pops up though i dropped 2 eth anyways earlier fuuuuck it, made soooo much in decemember

ssssshhh its fine

so if its GVT and not GVC, what is GVT.
An what is GVC
wtf even

Fuck research anyways only small brain anons actually research and "hodl" if this hits coin exchange or some shit it'll shot up for a 1 day/night moon. I'm just keeping an eye on this. Make memes anons.

HD logo (transparent)

HD Logo (with original background)

Think this is it.
Consumer Fundraising on Blockchain
It even has a white paper
givacoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GivaCoin-Whitepaper-v1.0-ENG.pdf
basically the chainlink version of kickstarter

looks like shit but much better then the MS paint one lol 6/10 for efforts sweet user

Oh wow, another one that can be confused easily with. The maker of this coin really did a good job at choosing the name.

Yeah, I'm surprised I actually spent all of 5 minutes making this thing.

good work boys. im off to bed. see you on the moon soon

I can't wait to look back fondly on this coin one month from now and remember the fun times I had losing $30 on a scamcoin.

from that site
>every crowdfund campaign becomes an ICO
so it is the coin that connects all ICOs
Plus on the site is pic related so confirmed to be on the biggest exchanges
>kraken
>binance
>coinbase
>bithumb

People aren't actually dumb enough to fall for this

...right?

We're about to dump this shit get ready user

people who hate money

>8 buy orders for 150000 coins for 0.001 ETH

The hell is this

I still can't believe nearly $10,000 has been pumped into this completely worthless coin, and this is with basically NO advertising.

I can't believe its not more desu

I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and this coin is worth 0 because scam OP woke up and saw his scam actually take off and decided to withdraw everything.

I also won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and it's at 1000 sats.

1000 is crazy but crypto is fucking dumb and logic doesn't apply so yeah I guess you're right lol

just hit absolute bottom, if there's anytime to buy.... haha .000000001 eth lol

Who is this woman?

random cam whore i think just had it saved

bogdanovs' wife

how do you serach for tokens on ed, messed up exchange

thats both bog twins wife they share

pretty sure this is a hidden gem, they're officially announcing this once its officially on the exchange

what are these graphs on ED ffs

idk what nebo is, gvc chart doesnt look like that

wat is NEBO?

:( Thats my fetish

idk random thing i clicked, others have dots, i don't get this

that is the volume of the coin being exchanged (i assume you mean the green dots/lines)

what is nebo lol

yeah but does it really have to be this shitty, there's not even a price next to it like on binance, i feel like ill just lose money on this site

yeah ether delta is 100% not for someone new to this - be safe user

its a smart contract

guys...

Hello pajeet

those 1/2 walls are going to get eat up I bet in the next hour or two lol

You're all fucking throwing money at this guy, he's laughing to the bank.

etherscan.io/token/0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b

Absolute state of Veeky Forums

Kys rakesh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTEfInwgxVs

gotta get the gettin while the gettins good

when this shit is officially on ED token list i think it'll semi-moon, then once its on coin exchange(?confirmed?) it'll really moon hard

I surprised its still so cheap, people literally hate money

made 800$ flipping this tonight think I'm done for now will buy some more later