Purposely login into exchange with 0.5 ETH with no 2FA
Get email notifying of withdrawal.

MFW /Biz says Key Logger is FUD.

Stupid pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know about the keylogger, but I do know TRTL has inside trading on the Discord confirmed. They have the premined millions of turtles, so it's disgustingly easy for them. Literally the next PRPS/DUBI coin, see you when it dumps hard pre-TradeSatoshi.

Literally just proved the key logger.

I was going to buy some but decided to mine before.

/Biz beware.

Guys, i have my turtle wallet on same pendrive as my ledger seed words...120k link. Afraid to check etherscan...

>Literally just proved the key logger.
so where's the proof?

Say goodbye to your stinkie linkies.

This is a scam coin if I ever saw one.

Can anyone confirm what OP wrote?

Confirmations 0/3

Would be also nice if there's a hacker around who can post some screens from the disassembly window

>Purposely login into exchange
Which exchange?

yeah just let me accumulate more cheap turtles. fucking retards getting fudded and then crying themselves to sleep when they see this above 100 sats.

if you ever had the chance to get into something early, this would be one.

I can't 100% confirm, but I did notice some extremely odd things in their executable that connects to the blockchain.

I left the App open for more than an a few hours. After it already synched with the blockchain I noticed random connects and REMOTE access disconnects.

My suspicions usually have some truth to them and this thing smells fishy.

My first red flag was that it's using a monero miner.

Garlicfags trying hard to discredit trtl coin without any proof.

>My first red flag was that it's using a monero miner
absolute state of biz.
>monero fork needs a monero miner to get mined, red flag

Yes it's a fork, but why don't they have their own preconfigured mining executable? If I mine any other fork I have a miner for that token.

Why is it that this one is so sloppily put together?

Why are you defending it, almost like you want people to get keylogged.

anyone can confirm this?

apparently not. OP is a faggot. didnt even provide proof.

Stay poor. The community is growing by the day and the devs are down to earth and open to everyone. Already mined a nice bag worth of these boys, just gonna ride the wave now.

How do you get a keylogger if you dont download anything?

The absolute state of brainlets

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!! IT HAS A KEYSTEALINGTHINGY IN THE WALLET!

I STARTED THE WALLET AND CAN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS ANYWHERE! HACKERS STOLE IT!

its at 24 sats now you fucking niggers. just keep on pretending there is a keylogger to protect you from killing yourself because you missed this easy x4-6 in 2 days.

bought in at 9, still regret not getting in earlier

in at since 6 sats. unfortunately i couldnt transfer my btc earlier to get into at 3 sats. whatever. good luck.

I don't believe the FUD about a keylogger at all but the amount of shilling is being done for this coin indicates that it's lifespan is going to be very short. I think that's the best way to put it

Kek

It's already at 19 sats and going down

wow it's already at 21 and going up

is that pic even legit?

This.
>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.001$
lmao, not with that supply and stupid rich whales.
Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the turtle-market and get paid 5% fees on each trades on top of that.
Turtlejews CodIsAFish is one of them and said multiple times that he has a "couple hundred millions". pic related

go on the discord and search the terms or the users, everything is there.
imageine what's happening behind the curtains in the private channels that most turtle holders don't have access to.

Regret only getting 300k... good it was @9

so mining it is a waste of time and power?

for the pennies you're making right now? yeah pretty much.
about a month ago they made millions per day

Why is bitcoin not considered a shitcoin even though it was premined?

the regret seems to be stinging deep inside considering the fud you spread for this coin. its not too late to get into.

You trying so hard to fud this coin, that I want to buy more and more TRTL.

I actually have mined 5 millions of them, but P&D and premining while saying they didn't is not fine with me.

It was some solo guy in the chat trying to start a dump.
No one listened.

Also the Miner is open source on github. You can check yourself to see its not a keylogger.

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows

I was there day 1, can confirm no premine, they literally posted on Veeky Forums before it even launched.

Gr8 pasta

my bad then. well everyone has had the equal chance to mine as it went live. the earlier the whales dump their shit the better actually, spreading their wealth to more people.

To claim no premine you have to make an ANN somewhere permanent like btk not on a Chinese ephemeral anime imageboard

>yeah I can confirm that I was there on the blockchain at launch
>yeah me some random faggot on the internet
>I'm definitely not one of the faggots on the inside of this jewcoin.

I am literally one of the whales you tards are FUDing about. Stay mad poor cunt.

He knows that, he's just bullshitting.

Where is that fagot shilling TRTL giveaway?

TRTLuzugZzEMXn3ZZBosdbfyUx2dp86Er2hZNTMPZGTDaAQC5xWeK4ZAHHbL2p9nwV8R3ju9QgPMDiiXFEi2LcGtZExH2cNBXH2

AND the fuck that supposed to mean?

That's like saying you're a millionaire and you didnt get your money from the pyramid scheme you're in while luring others into it.

Am I supposed to believe you?

>Stay mad poor cunt
Wow guys, look at the mentally of whales behind this "healthy" coin

i just tested on a vm. op is telling the truth.

lmao the amount of TRTL fud is so bad.
> Fast
> Anonymous
> Meme power
Still dont get it?
Stay poor, mad cunts.

>ledger seed words
>pendrive
you deserve to lose everything, you retarded faggot

How many coins do you get from the faucet one the turtle coin page?

TRTLv3GrS88XBQ7KCqGZfrY9YTRKUYXzWVbvd28sydkhUmk6fX7qvTUQumRrJEznNfgXEvutPhpoi1CrurLv7PNhYX7FKQ98nvY

TRTLuywBfWTYsyJBEgYBkDgRmN1KuzrsPKVE569Q7CMDjFJ3PSLnS6D3zQzi4Kz25bbxmRw3oGcZr9UYW5Xy2mVWKodei2MZctf

No one has ever donated when I post my address and they never will lol

You're right.

jk, just sent some.

i tried to mine some trtl with a gtx1080 for a few hours and apparently i earnt 0.0 trtl. Did i set something up wrong or is it literally that hard now? The tracking website said i had a hasrate, but earnt nothing, so it was definitely detecting that i was mining

Just use any other monero miner, you don't have to use theirs

Means you just mined for freeze, they took your trtl and put it in the faucet.

Which site? They pay out differently. pool.turtleco.in pays every 1K turtles.

this is a classic copy and pasted shitty FUD attempt, find the same post in every thread

All you fucking astroturfers shilling this,

I sincerely hope you get hit by a bus and no one remembers you after you die.

Then you can go to turtle hell.

>-t. no-turtler

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin

Please show me where in the open source code the keylogger is. It's okay, I'm waiting

Did you build from source or did you just download a .zip from somewhere?