ITT: Sideways day feels

Good day to not stress the fuck out and drink some tea... How are you doing anons? Watch any good movies recently? I just saw Blade Runner 2049, it was alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7HYhUpDz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw every day is sideways day

Shhh user, we're all going to the moon one day.

movies depress me now

Enter the Void is nice

>got in a week ago
>instantly drop 10% from initial investment
>sideways ever since
I just want some action

I'm pretty sure we're all just perpetually depressed here, just like the markets. Rewatch LOTR for good vibes?

All is good, I'd prefer having double what I have now, I hate it when my folio halves for no discernible reason..what is this bitcoin people keep talking about?

its been like 2 weeks my man, just ride it out, or buy my wanchain bags at x100 ico price

p-please..?

>Buy my bags

Sorry user, I'm a poorfag, my portfolio is probably worth the cost of groceries for a month for you.

will watching bladerunner bring some gains?

It'll bring mental gains, both of them. I was surprised I thought 2049 was going to suck but it was pretty solid. I still prefer the original though, even though it's worse in terms of being a mystery.

Pretty comfy, finished Mob Psycho 100 now I don't know what to watch

ive been putting it off forever, im like most in being pretty cynical about remakes but everyone seems to say bladerunners ok. maybe today will finally be the day

If you don't mind subtitled films I'd strongly recommend Ikiru, it's probably my favorite film of all time.

2049 isn't a remake, it's a sequel.

Is that the one with the old guy getting cancer? Personally I watch "To Live", a Chinese movie every time I need inspiration to pull myself together. It's not an adrenaline movie, but if you enjoyed Ikiru I'm sure you'd enjoy to live. It's a life story of a family before and after communist China got power.

Honestly, outside supreme aesthetics and music, I didn't really like it much. But I disliked the first movie as well as pulp fiction everyone loved. So it's probably just me.

Finished playing Doom. Was fun.
Recently started looking where to visit in Latin America for easy girls. Just waiting for bitcoin to reach 15k again.

I'll give it a watch, and yeah Ikiru is about a Japanese salaryman post WWII getting terminal cancer, that's all I'll say. It's an incredibly powerful film, Red Beard and Rashomon are pretty good too. I'm kind of a huge fan of Akira Kurosawa, excellent director.

DOOM 2016 was awesome, I was legitimately impressed. Though "hard" was way harder than I was expecting, as a result my first campaign was probably three times longer than it otherwise would have been.

We'll be saved in a few days when korean exchanges reopen registration.

Yeah, loved Ikiru. I'm a sucker for life stories. Cried like a bitch. Downloaded the song he sings near the end and still listen to it now and then, years later.

I watched a youtube video that recommended I use no upgrade at all. Well, except for health+armor+more ammo upgrade. No gun or suit upgrade. And no HUD except for health. It was hard as fuck.

I'm going to play it again but on legendary.

why does he look so weird?? is it pure autism?

I first watched it when I was 13 with my Dad. I still remember crying and hugging him, telling him how much I loved him. To this day I still consider my Dad my best friend.

You truly are a masochist user.

So much genuine conversation in here. Are the pajeets really the primary cause of the daily cancer?

The Wave. Norwegian entry for foreign language Oscar. Best film i seen in a long while. Amozon Prime bitches.

Seeing they're 0.09% of all posts made, don't think so. Look at the Anglo states repping with 60% if you need someone to point fingers at.

>tfw so bored

I'd rather everything started dipping again than another day of looking at delta and nothing in my stack really changing that much.

That and weak handed idiots losing their minds thanks to fud.

i assume its subtitled for us shithole countries

i swear being an ADHD sperg has ruined me, days like today i end up just buying piles of shit trying to force something to happen.
i dont even use discord or telegram anymore, i just go straight to exchange and chuck it away
today so far its ADA and PIVX on bittrex. why? does it even matter why, theyll go sideways anyway

Don't worry, I'm an ADHD piece of shit too.

Predictions on how long this stagnation period will last?

I feel like it’s gonna be like this until late March.

Another two weeks according to the triangles. We just need some really good news.

I did not give you permission to post that picture of me.

The market is constantly getting flooded with negative fake news right now. It might be scaring off the Normies.
It’s hard to get better news than “brand new currency/technology makes thousands of percents in gains over the space of a year.

Fight me.

Yeah just hold, for millennia the sign of a well trained, veteran infantry unit as opposed to a bunch of a bunch of worthless conscripts was the ability to hold against a cavalry charge. An infantry unit that held its ground against the thundering hooves and waving sabers actually had a very good chance of surviving the engagement. A unit that panicked and ran was typically slaughtered.

First they ignore you then they fight you...

Holy shit you're a loser

If you were here I would!

Here bro, the whole movie with subs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7HYhUpDz8
It's kinda hard to find the movie torrent these days

Nice gonna check this one out since it’s biz approved.

Only norwegian films I saw were svidd neger (burned nigger, and no it's not what you'd expect from the name) and den brysomme mannen (the bothersome man). Extremely surrealistic and absurdist films. Seems to be what they make mostly. Is the wave anything like that?

This day is so boring no action at all in this market. We stocks now.

History nigger, it's very relevant to markets built on human behavior. Also I'm autistic, fight me nigger.

>Tfw Astolfo will never be real

Just go to Thailand and pay some shemale to wear a wig