What the fuck? DOGE is almost worth 1 cent? I have a 600 million of them from back when they first came to /g/...

What the fuck? DOGE is almost worth 1 cent? I have a 600 million of them from back when they first came to /g/. Is this real? What is this shit? How do I turn DOGE into BTC and get the fuck out? I haven't looked at crypto in years.

what the FUCK they almost went to 2 cents this was supposed to be a JOKE what is happening how do I turn these shits into real money? do I have to pay taxes on this? holy fuck what is going on

Make an account on an exchange that trades DOGE/BTC like Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken and trade it for BTC.
For cashing that to USD you'd like to make a Coinbase or Kraken account.
You will need to submit passport images/ID cards for verification though

If you have further questions about the exchanges just ask, tips would be appreciated, my DOGE address is
DTXk7JuHnrWxfy3m7az5deu1ckSq1VicBS

jesus fuck Im doing it

lol no fucking way

Grats op

do you really have 600m tho?

Congrats on your gains btw, once again proof that buying/mining and forgetting about it is the best way to make serious money.

To add to my previous comments:
Also be aware that account verification can take very long nowadays, can take a few days to weeks to be able to cash out.

what even is 600 million cents though like fuckin 6 dollars

>you'll never find millions of tokens from ye olde days now worth a fortune
>you'll never randomly generate a genesis block wallet
Why even live.

post doge address or kys yourself

pls be bait

> 600 million cents
> 6 dollars

Math ain't your strong point, is it?

kek'd
hope its a bait

Just in case OP donates a few doges here's my address:
DJMhgfUpWrVAGAe4adYAi7eu1TxoYruLup

Please give some doge or you're lying, OP.
>Doge is the awesome, I lost some money on the poker shibes.

If this is for real, congrats OP! Crypto is hilarious. If you're in Canada, I used Coinsquare to cash out profits and it all hit my bank no problem. About $600k in just over 24 hours. Max wire was 100k, so I had to do 7 of them and they charge pretty big fees, but it worked.

are you all dumb?

Oh rich op pls gib some DNMmtm2kw69oDigTgMrYBwpTJVwDSQVgzJ

Turtle is the new Doge holy fuck I'm getting rich off of memes

pls support a poor shibe

DUFzdEeZQG2Df4QDg4NsoS7YvXLg1wvWuD

>I have a 600 million of them from back when they first came to /g/.
proofs or GTFO