NO ONE IS SELLING

ORDER BOOKS THIN
MARINES STRAP THE FUCK UP.

I can’t believe you guys are still seriously trying to make this shitcoin a thing.. will you just give up already.

AHAHAHA fudders on suicide watch

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

One spoofy wall is all that stands between complete capitulation for stinky linkies

Sure am glad I don’t hold this shit

no one is willing to pay that fucking high price for this piece of shit, grfo

>meme lines

nice cope

>he says nervously as his safety net buy wall gets chunked into

>whale buying 600k
Holy fuck

Is it finally happening bros? What will my linkies be worth a week from now?

nice just bought 600k (literally)

Holy shit you idiots. Do you know what a buy wall means? It’s a while trying to get rid of his stash. He wants to keep the price from going further down in the meantime.

Lets ride into the sunset together Linkies. Pushing us to 7500 sats

>try to get rid of his stash
>by buying 200k so far

Seems like nobody is selling into his wall but front running buying the sales he has put up. Buy more linkies, place your buy orders before the wall, you will get rich, you like monies don't you?

nice price movement to watch while drinking morning coffee

or get fucked if he decide to remove it

Set several buy orders at different prices you fool.

shut the fuck up you fucking deluded retard

Not removing. Will place it at 6750 soon.

so that's your wall? Any reason you can share why you're going deep right now?

Big news in a couple of days. Can't say anything more

move it to 6700 right now to prove you're not using inspect element

made me buy in i hope you dont try to trick me biz!

All I have to ask is am I gonna make it with 1100 LINK if I just hodl for a couple years?

idiot. enjoy becoming a stinky linky. GL selling your bags to the next wave of new fags in 3 years

If it moves to 6750 like he said that's proof enough for me m8. Now to wait.

Yes, you're going to make it within the next 2 years.

hahahahaha

>not knowing the double bluff.

you think im that stupid? i bought all my bags at .20 stay mad friend. actually chainlink is the only project i trust in

I will channel all my positive thought energy into mutating cells in your body.
Everyone join me, think of a neuron in brain, imagine it, feel it, feel it mutating, help it mutating into a cancerous cell.

no one is selling, but no one is buying neither.
singularity wont happen as no one is willing to buy linkzez

>haha I pose as new buyer
>admits being a longterm bag holder
Just confirms again, that no new money enters the game. Total market cap by march: 27 Billion. Good luck getting out

Reminder you'll never make it if you're below 10k link

why should new money go in with no news, dont be stupid. i know the silence seems odd but the team will deliver there are so many signs why this is a good technology. specially with all the stuff sorrounding sergey.

im not deluded the money i got in chainlink is my playmoney so i dont care if i lose all

please not true.

>
tfw 9k Link

You're gonna dump your stack on all the shitskin pajeets in your discord aren't you?

there are hints in the whitepaper what price they want for a link token in the future it should be at the price of a starbucks coffee. so prices above will be speculative and may not hold for long on that levels

$3

This is what delusion looks like

Your a fucking child. Grow up.

>Veeky Forums bought during the presale at 11c or in november around 15c
>starbucks is now retailing around $3

I'd absolutely be okay with this, not that there is anything in the white paper to suggest that or you could be that screencap would have been everywhere. Also seeing what speculation about banks did to ripple I'm almost frightened to see what it could do to chainlink should anything about big financial institutions come out. I'd be absolutely tickled with $3-4 dollars though.

is sergey still a fat fuck?

good reasoning i bet your gmat score are very good

Don't need reasoning when dealing with someone so full of shit and pathetic.

i will send you a pic of my cock on my lambo steering wheel :^)

Buy wall to trick people into buying higher so he can sell higher, when will biz learn.

Wouldn't be able to see either.

Anyone who thinks GMAT score signifies reasoning is deluded
I gave the exam in 2016 and got 500
I gave the exam in 2017 with zero prep got 720
So , did I evolve as a human? kek

he got pretty buff for his super conference and SXSW speeches

sorry but this is bullshit you did something, otherwise you wouldnt be 220 over your first try. before you write shit like this go and research how gmat works and how it works if someone gets the right answers in a row.

>Buy wall to trick
as old as the DOM has been introduced

I thought it was weird.
But it's also happening with ENJ coin

What do you get when you guzzle down treats?
Eating as much as S Nazarov eats?

No public news!

Insiders may very well know LINK is gonna blow.

Big if true

>"gave" the exam
you're Indian.

Literally, there are probably 20 or so faggots who didn’t sell, and are holding massive bags of this shitcoin. All of their peers have moved on but they remain. Continuing to shill this. No one will buy in, literally no one. You are the official I want asylum for biz.