I'm leaving for 1-2 years. The market now is poised for a major correction...

I'm leaving for 1-2 years. The market now is poised for a major correction, it's just unsustainable when there's a 600 billion market of 95% scams. People here like to compare crypto to the dot com, but back then the companies had real companies with real business models, all regulated and transparent, but as somoene who's been in crypto for a few years I can say now the market is mostly scams which have no value in the long term and won't last when they lose the hype. Just look at all the major coins:
BTC - shitcoin operated by banksters with a 2nd layer unlikely to ever be used by the average user
XRP - a taster "coin" for a test network for the proprietary settlement solution Ripple
LTC - BTC's spare chain for when BTC fees go to $20
IOTA - no evidence it can work
Zcash - huge founder reward, and no privacy
Hundreds of ICO tokens which are outriht scams like Numerai or have nothing but a whitepaper or very little reason to hold like District0x and TenX.
Even some legit coins really started as instamine or premine scams like Dash and Bytecoin
ETH - not a scam but made a few dubious architectural decisions, even BCH could have better smart contracts in the future using colored coins

I'd rather not go to fiat because long term I still believe there'll be demand for some coins and they will perform far better than the USD.
inb4 downvote me

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODDDSSS

high school girls with dirty shoes O_O

You will regret it user.
Da Hongfei is the one who will rise from this chaos and make the cryptocurrencies mass adopted.

Nice crystal ball, faggot.

Im surprises you haven't mentioned tron.

if you feel like shilling any coins you think might survive op go ahead, i'm listening.

at least this thread isn't another pajeet shitcoin "buy now or stay poor faggot" shill thread

>calling BTC a shitcoin
get the fuck out of here faggot

Hahahhahahahahhaha

It is though. LN is a meme and block size will kill it due to the massive amounts of users and its current tx rate.

What OP is saying is that if you have to "shill" a currency/commodity for it to grow, its a fucking scary thing to put your money in.

ez. 80% bch 20% link.

I couldn't put it better, ty fellow Veeky Forumsraeli.

I won't even read for reason gave. No one in Ethereum even mentions it.

Proper use coin
XEM
BTS
XMR
ETH
Disclaimer I hold none of these

thats bullshit. capitalism is all about shilling

Fuck off with that pedo shit ... MOOODSSS do your jobs.

>XMR
I forgot to say XMR has severe scaling issues.

NOICE

not by pajeets and greasy nerds in an attempt to supplant the world currency order

thats bullshit. communism is all about shilling

Notice how you didn't say ETH.

Buy xlm

everytime I make the same decision I lose because the market stays irrational for so long. Just hold eth/omg and hope they can finally bring real usage and utility this year

They are fully clothed.

>fat ginger in the background

damn those Russians

You have options
XLM
ADA

agree with what you said
ETH is pre-mine, not-scaleable, over-complicated
IOTA no evidence, no proofs the tangle will ever converge in hostile (real world) conditions without the Coordinator, besides DDoSing itselv anytime it sees actual usage
BitConnect being in $billions, same as IOTA being in billions reeks of scam artistry being rewarded - hype train

All other coins are shitcoins, real utter shitcoins, poor fag implementations that cant even withstand DoS/censorship, MITM attacks like RaiBlocks
Pump and Dumps like Tron, Vechain, REQ, EOS etc.

Only Stellar scales with low fees, decentralized, uncensored, right now, today.
only Ada first thinks before they spew shit ideas or code.

>ETH is pre-mine, not-scaleable, over-complicated
It's pre-mine but many holders like VB sold almost all for a few bucks.

hahahah

its not tho.
it involves lots of gulags and genocide

ETH is also a security and usability nightmare, NIGHTMARE

how do you tell a normal faggot, "uh your exchange sends your ETH from a smart contract but the other exchange does not accept such ETH"... WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK

but most damning - ETH is a blockchain, LOL so middle ages tech

>it involves lots of gulags and genocide
>gulags
USA has more inmates than all of the free world combined
>genocide
Few armies killed as many citizens as the US army.

[Performance]
-Ripple processes 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP for in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Why the fuck would anyone be using VISA or MasterCard or Ripple?

Centralized, censorable shitcoin
EVEN WORSE; entire supply is not fixed, just like FIAT, can inflate beyond comprehension of normal weak mind like yourself, faggot

pure bs

top cuck

>calling moneygram an "institution"
moneygram is a way for poor people to send money to their drug addicted children 3 states away.

He isnt a bag holder, he's paid.

>EVEN WORSE; entire supply is not fixed, just like FIAT, can inflate beyond comprehension of normal weak mind like yourself, faggot
It is as “easy” to “print” XRP as it is to “print” BTC: you need to modify the software and get people, exchanges, businesses and organisations to adopt the scam against their rational self interest.

Also, the following would happen.
1- XRP's price would collapse immediately
2- Their main source of revenue would be gone.
3- Their reputation, the most important thing you need in this business, would be irrevocably destroyed. No one, not users nor banks would trust them ever again
4- they would be sued into oblivion by the institutional buyers who bought directly from them under the fixed supply assumption
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-

pic related one of the few coins that will still be relevant in a few years
jfl if you haven't invested already

>Centralized

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible (the chain can't be rolled back)
-Consesus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

I don't think you understand what crypto is supposed to be.

XRP is a shitty extension of fiat, fuck you

>call the only usable coin "shitty"
>shills for ethereum in another post
>"Just hold eth/omg and hope they can finally bring real usage and utility this year"

Your fear is showing. Your bags will be useless soon, pajeet.

lmao shes sucking in

fat ass thot

i want to see op pic
post again faggots

Still CP bro. Enjoy the party van.

you have to go back

lmao you have no idea what you are talking about
Just fuck off back to plebbit and suck off the other soyboys who like centralized shitcoins

XRP is not even a cryptocurrency at all
jihan has nowhere near the power that you try to claim, if it had bitcoin would have had bigger blocks years ago.
do you even understand why bitcoin was created in the first place you stupid fucking faggot, also I don't give a

um... get on the rocket m8

this is fine

shit about any "bags" I already made more money than you ever will, have very little exposure to crypto and I know that in the end quality also wins, which is why ripple will never be king

hold my beer, I'm trying to sell my bags and...
...wtf...
....wtf, how do I cash out?
here in Europe cashing out half of a BTC will get me the IRS equivalent depredating all of my real life assets!

>not even nudes
what the fuck is this becoming plebbit or what?

so triggered by the pic that he posts 3 times in a row. Yup, expected from an insecure mETH head.

Be honest, write how many % of total supply can be unleashed at the will of Ripples boss.

I had to do this or the mods will use their hammer even though its not against the rules.

already explained
read the last section of you can verify it yourself btw:
whyripple.com

and the buyers can't dump on the market by legal and technical constrains.

Bitcoin Cash, even when > hashpower, cant censor transactions, cant rewrite history.

Ripple: with "muh public private reputable validators", can still inflate coin supply, censor transactions.
Just trust them.

I'm all in on pic related and Monero
they both sound like legit projects to me, Monero even more so.

"locked in"

> he truly believes Ripple Labs has "locked in" their funds.

truly laughable, do you also believe in BitConnects claims and IOTAS "muh tech?"

you are clearly ignorant. Google 51% attack. Google "reorg attack".

In Bitcoin, the longest valid chain must be accepted.
>censor transactions
Unlike Bitcoin, XRP is fungible. In Bitcoin, UTXOs can be blacklisted by government forever at fiat gateways. Do you know what UTXOs are?
>can still inflate coin supply

nope

It is as “easy” to “print” XRP as it is to “print” BTC: you need to modify the software and get people, exchanges, businesses and organisations to adopt the scam against their rational self interest.

Also, the following would happen.
1- XRP's price would collapse immediately
2- Their main source of revenue would be gone.
3- Their reputation, the most important thing you need in this business, would be irrevocably destroyed. No one, not users nor banks would trust them ever again
4- they would be sued into oblivion by the institutional buyers who bought directly from them under the fixed supply assumption
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-

the lock period is feature of the protocol, pajeet. Your desperation is showing.

>-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
they're not non-related, they're establishment. they all get their orders from the same place

>muh establishment

bitcoin will be taxed to death.

lighnting hubs will required to have a MSB license (Money Services Business License)

UTXOs involved in any illegal activity will be blacklisted (merchants won't be allowed to accept them)

if you afraid of da gubment, use Monero. Since I'm not a tinfoil hat or on interpol's most wanted list, I'll be happy to use XRP for 99.99% of my transactions.

This market will grow immensely in America in the coming years

Fuck off faggot.