TRTL

Bought some at 15 sats, now shifting between 19-24 sats. How long do you guys expect this shit to pump so i can stop swing trading it and just dump bags. I think it's coming to tradesatoshi next week so i'd probably get out around then.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait for it to hit 28 then dump the whole thing is a huge pump and dump.

>asian girl
>pump and dump
stop tempting me, Veeky Forums...

i'm pretty sure it'll go over 28, it can easily go higher so i'd imagine they'd wanna dump their bags a bit later. we could still shill this like crazy on reddit.

tried finding nudes of this semen demon but she never shows any nip or poontang, she's pretty softcore.

thats okay. i think its refreshing to have softcore models. so many are into hardcore lesbian or double penetration shit. its nice to see solo artists.... for now.

They're dumping it at 30 so good luck lool

Dude are you in every Turtle thread FUDing?

i tried to mine some trtl with a gtx1080 for a few hours and apparently i earnt 0.0 trtl. Did i set something up wrong or is it literally that hard now? The tracking website said i had a hasrate, but earnt nothing, so it was definitely detecting that i was mining, can anyone help

TRTLuywBfWTYsyJBEgYBkDgRmN1KuzrsPKVE569Q7CMDjFJ3PSLnS6D3zQzi4Kz25bbxmRw3oGcZr9UYW5Xy2mVWKodei2MZctf

>You probably set something up incorrectly. Follow the mining turtorial closely and make sure you're not CPU mining when you want to be GPU mining.

TRTLv1cvECqPFAWPyEz9FRjDyJmCLduyqMf8GtUCa5r6YJJVMshwSgTDaDM4nCEvAa3r9ihTE571g88V24LrTgLSBMdLSLQTRKH

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows i used this guide, it doesnt say anything about specifying gpu or cpu, is this a bad guide?

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!! IT HAS A KEYSTEALINGTHINGY IN THE WALLET!

thank pajjet

>Bought some at 15 sats
You're already bagholding and you don't even know it.
>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.001$
lmao, not with that supply and stupid rich whales.
Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the turtle-market and get paid 5% fees on each trades on top of that.
Turtlejews
CodIsAFish is one of them and said multiple times that he has a "couple hundred millions". pic related

THE COPY PASTA

Please TRTL gods... a little help... thanks !

TRTLv2zs1Jigo5wHxriJSebV4k88TizzUCHapppubVqjdJKYsdiGgtQeuST2WtWfNXKhFfL3eSsTre736vQQoMYh8eUPptXMAvR

Go on the discord and search the terms or the users, everything is there.
imagine what's happening behind the curtains in the private channels that most turtle holders don't have access to.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!! IT HAS A KEYSTEALINGTHINGY IN THE WALLET!

I STARTED THE WALLET AND CAN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS ANYWHERE! HACKERS STOLE IT!

Her name?

Im holding 100MM+ TRTL, I think i'd know if there is something weird going on.

That's small time compared to the top whales.

igaf about your shitcoin, but you have a fine taste in asian women

> what is reverse search
luvian xiuren

What pool? The difficulty is through the roof now so a small pool won't even find blocks anymore.

luvian xiuren

was gonna post this but was feeling nice so i omitted the passive aggressive >what is reverse search

Luvian Lee

Xiuren is the studio u retards

searching that would still give you the results you need, who gives a fuck about the name we're just tryna nut

actually her name is Lí Kai Shí and her stage name is Luvian Ben Neng, the user is right xiuren is just a studio

i think she's one of my few cases of yellow fever

Check it here gg/raAudb9
Search for trtl

implying hes wrong. The whales are going to kill this coin unless they give out their millions to some anons.

Only telling people about it in one forum and not publicly is going to kill the coin. The whales need to share their millions. Like honestly they need to give anons maybe 20k turtles in mass. Giving hundreds of people 10-20k coins of their stupid over 200 millions will give amazing value to the coin.

TRTLuxr4rhmPRsADHEZzNP3UfUT3gaL9bAqEatSh6ebRHXywxmqWB3SEjnSK7VoKi5LXu4DyecveS5V3PDFtX7yn5x1hcM73RMK

she is for me for sure, good taste user

Try 700M TRTL

Oh my god yes. I would fuck her so good. She would love it. I would stick my penis inside of her and she would like it when I thrust my black cock into her and pump her full of my black semen. She would love it too because I have stacks of crypto. I could envision her and me living together as a domesticated couple. She would stay at home and raise our children and make delicious Chinese food while I make my crypto stacks from day trading at the office. I would come home after earning more crypto everyday while she waits for me, desiring my cock to pump her full of semen. And on holidays I will gladly pay for her Asian family overseas to visit us in our giant house. I stroke myself sometime when I fantasize about my father in law staying in the guest room while I fuck his daughter in the ass. He wishes she would have settled down with another Asian man, but has to come to terms with that his beautiful little baby likes the BBC. I will make her mind and she will do anything for me. My penis will satisfy her while I live the meme of crypto millionaire with an Asian wiafu. I can just feel her lips on my cock now, if feels so fucking good. I remember the first day she got turned on when we met. She found out that I had BTC, XLM, CND, OMG, DASH and AION in my wallet at the time. She was doubtful, but I reassured her with my techniques that I will give her the life she always dreamed of. Fast forward to now and she lets me fuck her in the ass while she makes my eggs in the morning. I used to be an absolute NEET but now I’m a neet with a balling lifestyle thanks to my BBC and crypto.

almost saved/10