>cuck gets NO bjs
>wife gives strangers ALL the bjs

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/4wcntm/wife_and_i_tried_cuckolding_big_regret/

he is me, look at the down votes

reddit.com/r/bittrex
the smartest people on the planet

>reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/4wcntm/wife_and_i_tried_cuckolding_big_regret/
lol a+ user

pretty hilarious but tb h why are you browsing a cuckold subreddit user mmm?

not going to screencap these cucks

>I started investing in 2010, and even back then people kept talking about a pullback. Glad I didn't listen as I'm up almost 100% since then.
>im up almost 100% since then

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

what the actual fuck is wrong with redditors though? why do they act all obnoxious and pompous in their posts?

God i fucking hate them.

Kill

Thx. Just sold 100k

Jesus...

Whats the problem?

You guys sure obsess over people who never think about you for a second.

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK

you do realise that the real stock market offers you extremely high leverage? Like anywhere in the range of 300. So, a few percent is a huge gain

Jesus this makes me rage so hard. What a fucking fag.

/pol/ loves cuckolding. How do you not know this? Them using "cuck" as an insult is just another expression of the same self-loathing that leads them to love it. Just look a how to lick Trumps balls while he fucks America in front of them.

>Trump is bad cuz racist nazifascist homohpobe transphobe mysogynist

for a place that hates reddit so much you guys sure are very obsesses about it

sup reddit you getting triggered by this thread? don't you got a meeting to service your wifes bull this morning?

the problem is that he's a fat ugly nerd and not part of a secret army

What the hell is wrong with these people

Or maybe because you guys are literally political cucks. You've put the comfort of Jamal and Achmed above your own self-preservation. You people are seriously fucked in the head. The least you can do is grab a 1 way flght to shitskinville and put your money where your mouth is. How can one be so mentally challenged and suicidal?

Fuck I imagine he is that typical 35 years old guy

You do realize larp isn't a Veeky Forums exclusive thing?

I made that comment after perusing the first few pages of the sub
I'm certain there's at least one person that's completely serious, and it is fascinating

BAT BTFO

>its not too late to get in on the CHAD ad token

Hi. I'm an avid Stellar fan just like you. I even created a meme about a money snake using the candle graphs and it has its own life now which I find amazing. I really enjoy seeing other people post about it and to read the joy it brings. But today, I'm here to talk about faith and patience.

Flash back to November and I just lost my job. I have since sobered up but was fired for alcohol related problems. Lucky for me I had some money stashed away in crypto. I said fuck it and decided to take some time off, it was winter and the holiday so why not. Come mid December when stellar was 10 cents I decided to sell my other coins (NEO OMG LTC DGB FUN XVG) and have complete faith in lumens. This was just before McAfee started shilling. I was at 16k XLM and was super excited 1 dollar here we come! Well we all know that shit got crazy right before Christmas and prices and rumors were all over the place. I was watching coins like DGB/FUN/RDD/XVG, which I bought at rock bottom and sold for barely a profit, get shilled and skyrocket. Fomo kicked in and I started selling bits of lumens for other prospects thinking I would just buy back into stellar before the new year hype and make a bit of money in the mean time, after all I am jobless and need gains. Long story short I end up with only 7k XLM right before the big surge up. I sold what I needed on the 2nd to pay bills and then had 5k XLM, 1/3 of where I started. Well I'll spare you what happened this month but you know it's been ugly. I'm now down to under 2k lumens due to horrible trading luck which will hopefully be worth enough to pay my bills in a week since I'm still jobless and then I'll be out.

Holding is real kids. Don't try to beat the market, especially when you pick a solid coin like lumens, learn from my mistakes. Hold. I'd never imagine I wouldn't be holding Stellar when FAIRX arrived. All I had to do was nothing, except have faith in SNAKE.

>the real stock market offers you extremely high leverage? Like anywhere in the range of 300.

where the fuck can you get this? what platforms -
and do you have to be an accredited investor?ive heard of a maximum of 8.

>being this leveraged

HAhaha none of the replies can top this, nicely done.