SHA512

SHA512.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/posts/bitcointalk/119/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm planning to buy a level1 node. Good idea or not?

Assuming the tech is there, hell yes it is. Huge profits from node ownership.

>SHA512
So the same tech behind SHA256 just in more detail. so nothing new. so this is blatant shill. so you should neck yourself.

how is sha512 anything special lol

You guys don't understand hashing algorithms do you.

clearly you fucking don't.

stop with the cliches and actually answer the question you hash algorithm prodigy

You don't understand hashing algorithms do you.

OP will be back in 5.
He's just copy pasting lines from bitcoin.

OP has "poS" at the end of his ID. Can't argue with someone sent from the crypto gods

Do you know how much more secure SHA512 is over what most currencies currently use? The XBY network will be resistant to almost every possible type of attack, and even more secure.

>not using SHA1024
dropped

*copy/pastes the entire Ethereum source code*

SHA512 is just a meme they tell the normes. they fucking eat that shit up.

what are you like a waiter or something? barman? maybe a business student? somebody who thinks they are smart when they aren't basically.
>i-its just tempory. in fact i love my job!

I can't even tell if you're baiting or not.

LOOKING FORWARD TO RETIREMENT IN A YEAR.

THANKS XBY

I honestly can't tell what point you're trying to make. You people only care about gains. Tech is what makes a currency or platform. That's what I care about.

>I honestly can't tell what point you're trying to make
you just proved it bro.
>tech is important
>i don't understand the tech b-but its good trust me

literally just shut your mouth bro. prepare yourself better for the next time you shill this with some answers you've cobbled together from the internet and you will still get BTFO

confirmed for absolute retard.
the decent blockchains out there have no issue switching from sha256 to sha512;

you know in the code its nothing more than calling sha512(seed) right? you absolute mongeloid

Shablah yadda ... How many xby for level 1 node?

Let me guess, you're all in on Verge and don't understand how hashing algorithms and secure quantum-resistant/quantum-proof networks work? Try looking up the math behind some of this stuff, it's beautiful.

Good luck with the mental handicap, "bro".

500 000

I dare you to implement SHA512 in an existing platform just from calling a new resource. I dare you.

how deep can you dig this hole i wonder? keep copying and pasting stuff you don't understand after furiously googling for 5 minutes before you reply, its actually getting quite funny

Ha ha yeah that's it I'm Googling to make comebacks because you're just far too smart smart for me to comprehend. I'll just go throw my network engineering certifications in the trash now.

"SHA-256 is very strong. It's not like the incremental step from MD5 to SHA1. It can last several decades unless there's some massive breakthrough attack.

If SHA-256 became completely broken, I think we could come to some agreement about what the honest block chain was before the trouble started, lock that in and continue from there with a new hash function.

If the hash breakdown came gradually, we could transition to a new hash in an orderly way. The software would be programmed to start using a new hash after a certain block number. Everyone would have to upgrade by that time. The software could save the new hash of all the old blocks to make sure a different block with the same old hash can't be used."

satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/posts/bitcointalk/119/

So what do you think of this OP? Should you be arguing for BTC to upgrade from SHA256 to SHA512 instead?