TO ALL UFR BAGHOLDERS. SELL YOUR BAGS NOW

TO ALL UFR BAGHOLDERS. SELL YOUR BAGS NOW.

THE ADMINS ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WILL "DISCUSS THE FUTURE OF THE GROUP, DUE TO STUBBORN FUDDING ON Veeky Forums " THIS SUNDAY. GUESS WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

THEY CHOOSE A NEW COIN AND LITERALLY EVERYONE THAT STILL HAS A UFR BAG WILL BE PANIC SELLING TO FUND THE NEXT "FOCUS"

I'M SAYING THIS TO HELP YOU. GET THE FUCK OUT.

yeah i instantly sold my bags when they announced that they were switching coins. some will shill until the bitter end, but there will be a huge selloff very soon

what group is it that does this shit?

Admins of what

This is a FUD larp thread please don't encourage it further

Literally got posted 10 min ago. Pajeets are voting for the new coin as we speak, expect a giant selloff.

>buy high sell low group

kek. this shitcoin will moon anyway in a couple of weeks, simply because of new exchange listing, a working product and the general crypto bullrun

gg/raAudb9

Wrong, it's called /shill/ and has an icon of wojack as the logo.

Lmao can’t wait to see all normies staying on the sinking ship. This is going to be a SHITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Their shilling was pajeet-y and obvious as fuck, almost worse than TRTL

Gib invite link

they are selling right now with the new exchange and the alpha around the corner what a bunch of faggots.
Well at least now that we won't have their shitty shills anymore, unironically, ufr will truly moon lol

nice

>TO ALL UFR BAGHOLDERS. SELL YOUR BAGS NOW.

I'm thoroughly convinced that you have no fucking clue how the market works, how much UFR ~300 people might be holding, the effect on the market were they all to sell in two months, etc.

You haven't done any research. You can't show us any proof. You can't formulate any projections. Your opinion is entirely worthless. Being a beta white knight boy is not going to make anyone on Veeky Forums like you. They'll hate you when UFR launches and leaves these weekhanders behind.

>inb4 angryshill

No, I'm just being honest.
I don't care if it's being shilled, I'm not spamming f5 for all day every day for the chance to yell at UFR shills, and I'm very disappointed in the people who choose to spend their time that way.

kek

Good, lets cut this turd loose and moon without them

What... People actually fell for an obvious scam/pump and dump?

Angry Pajeet got stuck with shitcoin bags. Back to Discord boy.

Its going to be the real time to buy. Oh the irony.