Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/sumokoin/comments/7tarwi/regarding_the_dmca_takedown_on_github/
github.com/ombre-projects/ombre)
themonera.art
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol no thanks blockstream

who made this wonderful propaganda ?

monero unironically has the comfiest aesthetics

a hearty kek at the Sumokoin scammers ripping off monero code and saying they are better

justice got served scammers.

np.reddit.com/r/sumokoin/comments/7tarwi/regarding_the_dmca_takedown_on_github/

it really does. Great simple color scheme
and logo.
Theres all these "stone" or "crystal" logos(Tron, EOS,ETH,Lisk) that are just all boring and trying too hard to be "FUUUUUUUTUUUURREE"
monero is slick as fuck

if fluffypony did one thing right was choosing the best logo in crypto history

Fuck I love monero but what a dick move by them. Dont know anything about sumo but unless they are scammers, the monero team should have maybe tried something else first no?

its a dick move at even bigger dick-heads, they premined a fork of monero and are ripping off monero features since forever claiming they did it first and are better

retard.
you can't take down a copy of an OPEN SOURCE project. monero cuckold btfo

Agree. So much for any sort of comity. Could've reached out to the devs at the very least.

monero shill here. I make websites for local businesses and install a monero browser miner on all of them. shit is ez cash

but you can take down their github repo

I only have heard of sumo slightly before a glorious pump which I was not a part of, but ya if they are scammers then its fine I guess

github wouldn't dare. it's part of the establishment that is terrified of XMR and would do anything to stop it.

if they thought it'd make any difference, they'd have shut down XMR's repos by now. they probably still will at some point in the future when a cyberattack or something gives an excuse to.

but when XMR has to go underground, that's when they lose. they're trying to delay that for as long as possible, so they can infiltrate the core team and fuck up the project.

literally what happened to BTC.

dont believe me faggot, go search for youself

don't forget the monero forks

Nothing scammy about it as far as I can tell unless you consider a premine a "scam"

>shilling bullshit spywarecoin in a comfy XMR thread
this is a perfect example of how they're trying to shut XMR down- by fracturing the community and destroying trust with bullshit like some spyware-laden miner.

>comfy

you know open source has laws too? you can't just copy someone's code and start profiting off of it

What the fuck are you talking about you doublenigger, the miner and wallet are open source. If you can't read code then kill yourself, it's 2018 faggot

>hurr durr read the code
the source code is probably > 40k lines of C++. and 90% or more of the people mining won't build it anyway, they'll just install the binaries (that are the first thing you see on the turtlecoin github page)

Serious question, how much monero can I mine per day/week with a ryzen 1700x?

not much.

benchmark your shit and put it into the cryptonight field at www dot coinwarz dot com. there are probably already benchmarks out there for your card if you just google it.

isnt monero a cpu mining coin? ryzen is a cpu

fastest are high end GPUs...

AMD vega 56 / 64s are the best thing out there for it right now, but it needs a ton of settings changes to be really good, and also good luck finding one for less than $1000

nvidia 1070 / 1080 is also ok from what i hear, but in similarly short supply.

Stellar?

What the fuck

That would be ETH
But still ponycoin so I guess youre right

the ethereum logo looks like something you would impale your worst enemy with

Monero fags are scared of Sumokoin, I wonder why.

It is a good coin

XVG is still unironically better

nice

nice, just bought an unknown amount.

>Monero developers had an issue with the way Sumokoin created its copyright notice, the issue is legally justifiable

>Copyright (c) 2016-2017, SUMOKOIN, (forked from) The Monero Project

>when it should have been this

>Copyright (c) 2017, SUMOKOIN

>Copyright (c) 2014-2017, The Monero Project

>however instead of opening an issue on our repo and advise to amend (in the spirit of the free source nature of crypto and especially in the anonymous coins realm) they went ahead and filed a DMCA claim, under oath, right away. Github had no option than to go ahead with it.

>Monero has acted the way a private corporation would have acted to protect its product from competition, unvailing their true intentions regarding the future of their coin and its use. We expect more from them in the future.

>We move on, Sumokoin is strong and healthy as always!

Holyshit, this actually makes Monero look bad, not SumoKoin.

nope, Sumokoin are fucking scammers and liars
> For the record:

> Open source licenses have pretty few requirements in general, and the BSD3 license the Monero Project uses is one of the most liberal. But while you're free to use such liberally licensed code, the #1 rule is you're not allowed to claim you wrote it yourself. This is fundamental to all open source development; all developers should already know this.

> It was obvious that the Sumokoin project intentionally changed all of the copyright notices. It was not a mistake, and it was not a bug. Not only that, but another project (github.com/ombre-projects/ombre) forked from the Sumokoin code and completely removed all mention of Monero as authors anywhere in the code. (Interestingly, that other project immediately complied with the DMCA request and restored the correct copyright notices into all of their files. Notice that they haven't been shutdown.)

> Accidental infringement would be a bug. Systematic, intentional infringement is not. The Sumokoin developers willfully broke the license and lied, claiming they were authors of years of work that was not their own. Yes, the Sumokoin developers responded to the complaint, but after they responded they continued to lie, claiming they authored work in several files in 2016, despite the files obviously being verbatim copies of Monero code written in 2017.

HEY Veeky Forums, PLEASE GIVE ME HIGH RES OR PDF MONERO PROPAGANDA TO PRINT. THANK YOU

themonera.art

user, don't you want to hodl me?

oh this is great thank you

That is not at all how I am interpreting it.

All sumokoin did was literally make a fucking typo/formatting error. They actually did credit the monero project you fucking retard.

Seems the monero team really is made up of autists who will chimp out over the way a sentence is organized.

no one cares what you think, they did not followed the simple law, they are literally retarded that can't follow a simple correct syntax and made up a history about being a mistake with intention of saying they wrote everything

>complains about not following a meaningless formality in punctuation

Monero and all privacy coins are literally designed to be used to break rules you fucking kike. You are worried about a fucking punctuation mistake, while you can use monero to assassinate people?

It is like one mexican drug cartel taking another mexican drug cartel to court over copyright.

Only fucking autists on /biz would fail to see how retarded caring about that is.

its not designed to break rules, edgelord

it can be used to break rules and its the most effective in doing so

thats why its not illegal

the point of crypto is that even if it is illegal there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

You sound like a real bootlicker

you sound like a rekt sumokoin faggot

I own sumo and monero.

Monero starting shit is bad for both coins.

kek

>Unknown amount of monero

XMR should be minimum 10 % to 30 % of your portfolio. Very comfy.

the miner you use for turtle is the same you use for monero you brainlet

XMR stak