TURTLE

Yo Veeky Forumsians

Put $3K into turtle a few hours ago @ 18 sats, on a whim because you autists told me. It's at 28 sats now. Whens cash out?

How fast can I transfer 1 million turtle to tradeogre?

I'd hold until the summer at the very least. I'll likely be holding my 2mil until December.

Tradeogre had 3BTC on the buy books and < 50 million TRTL on the sell books less than 48 hours ago. Now that's at 6.6BTC on buy books and < 12 million TRTL on sell books. This is going to explode when it hits Tradesatoshi.

Shuold be pretty quick, I transferred out in less than a minute so I'd expect the same thing transferring in.

And im just sitting there with my sad 10.000 turtles trying to mine some more with my shitty hardware.

Dont sell at least until they join next exchange, that will increase the coins value even more. But i would hold on to this coin as long as i can. You got it at 18 sats, that means your investments are pretty safe from now on.
You will 100x your money in no time.

Maybe some trtle coins for the great tip?

TRTLuy1KDojR7aE2dNwfVMUYzUiVLshp35eHyHYGLEcVFTxKAtuEYo49rx8Q2P5voVQArRqfScpNWd7me7s2Q65cRiWZfmnVc6D

>tradeogre
When's turtle Hitting TradeSatoshi? I'm jacked to my tits rn Anons!

100x18 = 1800 sats in no time? Are you sane?

desu dont wait to long, dont forget biz rules, Buy the hype, sell the news, they will dumping ahrd before the new exchange listing

Yes. Just sit back and watch it grow.

I see you 10-20x your money by the end of February, I’d hold for now, you got in at a good price

How do you send coins from the wallet?

This is not a good price. They bought it at 2 sats, or just mined it for free and they are waiting to 35-40 sats max to dump it on your sucker ass

Why would they do that when the hype alone could cause it to go up to at least 100 sats? Not everyone is an r/selected high time preference bottom feeder such as yourself.

I think in this case I am gonna hodl. If it does something crazy like a 100x in the next month, I will probably dump 50% of my bags and then hodl the rest for another year and see where it goes. Could easily 1000x.

Price should grow more and become more steady once the mining gains from the day 1 miners gets diluted, which is already happening very quickly.

What is different about this coin is there was a VERY short window of easy mining. Like maybe 2-3 weeks, and very few people mined during that time. The network went from 500KH's to 70MH's in the last week. Easy mining is OVER.

you should type help in on the command line, it will show u the correct structure

Just make sure not to put a crazy high mixin. I do 3 normally, then I put my wallet address

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!! IT HAS A KEYSTEALINGTHINGY IN THE WALLET!

I STARTED THE WALLET AND CAN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS ANYWHERE! HACKERS STOLE IT!

stop with the FUD

Help a poorfag out

TRTLuyTixTZbNcPVr8cCoXSmRVw9oU1nq5kYDV6WrTKgPsGXPWWMA3dfRbjGdnpHKVbzxYsDf9efULs4Bm64nhpCP2VW6ZqL1wR

Send some turtles pls
TRTLuzkw7NF9RHbhmYWLpQiEECeu7aEesgQt4kW7djUDGW1bPZuo5eLQisyLZjwv1AMSpZbWhva3MJ4WozguQNL42W2rCjyJZiC

Help please

TRTLv1cvECqPFAWPyEz9FRjDyJmCLduyqMf8GtUCa5r6YJJVMshwSgTDaDM4nCEvAa3r9ihTE571g88V24LrTgLSBMdLSLQTRKH

Go shill this guy "College fag student here, I have $25,000 that my grandpa gave me and I want to go all in on an extremely high Risk high reward crypto. Something that has the potential to make me so rich I would never have to work again."

Help him out guys, tell him about TRTL

TRTLuy5LV8K37tD9b6wemq1tbExACMpR92DpkRpXB5zvW5US6a3NCyfEwB8i6LKFHDAqFRGm4TuEUchrMBVWeRtJCb3i9aZ2qqs

trtl me up

Reminder that Turtlecoin (TRTL) is a pump and dump groups scam that has been created to keylog your private keys, mine other coins for themselves off your computer, and scam the public.

Do not mine turtle coin, they issue the worthless coin in return for mining monero and sending it to themselves.

You have all been warned.