So I'm a wageslave at McCuck's and I want out of working with food. I can't do manual labor

So I'm a wageslave at McCuck's and I want out of working with food. I can't do manual labor.

What can I do to present myself the best to ensure I get a job better than this shitshow? Where should I be trying to get a job or what should I be doing to present myself? I excel at communication and have good interpersonal skills. Microsoft Word/Excel and all that. 0 college time and 0 money to go.

What do I do, Veeky Forums? Help me help myself.

>I can't do manual labor.
covet from Judaism and go work for UPS

Kneepads, ect, ect

I hear UPS has good wages and benefits, but I also remember doing some part time for them and it's a lot of lifting (implying you actually get into a truck, iirc the hard work is loading them)

Yeah, that could work. It's not *too* bad, at least. Still interested in other options though.

>Microsoft Word/Excel and all that.
You're not good at Excel though, please don't claim to be.

Apply to become a fueler for Ryder, decent company that actually cares, as long as you follow all the safety BS.
2wk vacation starting day 1, 9 paid holidays, 5 days paid sick time. Around here fueler start at $17/hr and I'm not in an expensive area.

All you do is fuel trucks and do a basic walk around inspection- make sure tires and lights work, make sure customer didn't run into anything etc.

Closest one to me is a 2 hour drive. Not a commute I can really work with. Would be a good place to look at otherwise, thanks!

Well, you're not wrong.

>too stupid to be anything more than a wageslave
>too weak to be a profitably laboring wageslave
Well, I think you probably qualify for one of the United States Government's gibmedats; apply for welfare, food stamps and whatever else you can suck out of those swollen gov't teets.

Which state do you live in?

Op do you live in Yass?

Washington State.

If I wanted to just pull benefits and call it a day I'd do that instead of asking others what I can do to better myself for a job or what I should be looking for.

But, why don't you pull benefits now so you can quit your shitty job and have more energy & time to *find* this better job?

Work in banking or insurance, if not that a call center to atleast get better pay

While that's not a bad idea, I'm not sure if I'll be making as much money off the assistance as I'm pulling now. I still gotta pay rent, and if I can't find something fast that could leave me in a shit spot down the road.

Unless I'm really that retarded and it's really that easy.

I know it's still food but you could do pizza delivery. I know some people that live decent on tips.
You might be able to do weekdays at MCdangles and weekends delivering pizzas when they're busy and tips are plenty

Too bad I'm working full time graveyard fri-tues. Also yeah fuck food, this is a downright awful place to be.

This is where I'd like to be. What can I do to impress employers or give myself an edge over others? What specific companies might I want to look for, or what should I search for nearby that will pull up local places I can shoot for?

UPS driver here, currently bringing him about ~70k on the bottom side of the payscale. The execution of the job is chill, you're a glorified pizza boy. The shitty part, for me at least, is having to work 12+ HR days pretty regularly. We got paid OT so it's not the biggest deal, but I prefer a more life/work balance. Not a bad job user, with the shipping industry just growing steadily it's not a bad time to get it, driving opportunity could come fairly quick depending on your area ~1-2 years. Plus you get health benefits and other shit from working part time.

Are you ineligible for financial aid?

Likely. I mean, I'm clean - no drugs, no traffic violations, no criminal history. I'm able bodied, no real issues with physical or mental health.

That said I would think I'm ineligible.

Why can't you do manual labor? Soy overdose? Seriously though, this is important for considering recommendations.

Alright, yeah. I'll find something local and see if I can't get in somehow. I already work long hours, I mostly just need the cash.

Financial aid doesn't care about drugs or shit like that. If they did, they would be no nogs in college. They literally only care about the amount of money you have, which by the sound of it, is none. Just fill out the FAFSA and let the government give you Pell Grant money

manual labor is more fulfilling, and pays more. educate yourself on a trade and go apply.

o v e r d o s e
The last time I did regular heavy lifting, my back threatened to mutiny. It was pretty bad and I'm not interested in trying it again. Other than that there's no real reason I couldn't get into manual labor, I'm mostly just a pussy.

JFC you sound like the most beta, weak willed faggot ever. Have you even TRIED to make the faintest attempt to research this shit yourself? You are literally going to remain a sad, poor loser for the rest of your life if you can't even muster up enough initiative to better yourself and your current situation.

I can't speak much for the banking side, but I got into insurance just from filling out an online application to a customer service position, failed over the phone interview, applied again for in person interview, dressed nice, and they basically just want to see your capable of having a conversation and interested in the product. Just look for a bunch of openings constantly, I worked at State Farm in AZ but I know they just closed there washington office

Lift light first. You'll make it, bro.

I'll find something, hopefully. Gonna put some applications in at local banks/UPS, and look into insurance jobs. Thanks for suggestions, everyone.

The answer is always the same to these questions. Don't want to do manual labor in the 21st century, learn to code python.

6 figures a year, and python is relatively 'easy'.

stop whining and change your life faggot.